(See All?) Announcements
438 Users Online
Bing, Google

White & Black — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote><b>"I was always one to do as I was told,"</b> he replied in a sour, yet sweet tone. He was quick to pull a face, like some dis-obedient child. His yellow-orange eyes then made a quick look around, making sure the skunk had not come back. He doubted it woud, but like he needed a double dose of the stuff.

When his ruse had gotten the best of Kinis he chuckled, grinny quite happy with himself. <b>"I'm sorry did I get to close?"</b> He snorted, his black tail waggy behind him. He was tempted to make another dart at Kinis, but he wanted to keep the fun, and thought pushing his luck might not be the best idea. It didn't keep him from laughing as his brother tried to breath without his nose.

<b>"If you can budge me off the bank, sure."</b> He responded. He was going to get wet any way he really didn't care how he did. If it amused Kinis, well it wouldn't bother him in the least. Though he wondered if his brother would take him up on the offer, or part ways now.</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
<blockquote><b>"Is that a challenge?"</b> Kinis said quietly, a grin forming on his muzzle as he regarded his brother. It was easier to deal with the smell when he wasn't inhaling with his nose, as strange as it was otherwise. It probably made him sound a lot less 'menacing' than he intended, too.

His tail wagged once, and then he fell to his elbows with a yip, giving Triell just moments to prepare before lunging forwards, aiming to nip at his brother's cheek. <b>"Get get get!"</b> he barked, laughing, ready to herd his larger sibling towards the river and a well-needed bath... assuming Triell didn't rebel</blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>He was about to roll his eyes, did Kinis need a special invite? <i>Yes, please submerge me?</i> He was completely thrown off guard when Kinis bows, yipped, and came toward him catching his cheek with teeth. He let out a soft woof from surprise, yet didn't pull away not to damage his skin. <b>"Yes, sir!"</b> He barked back, then did a quick leap from Kinis' reach, or at least tried. He wasn't about to stumble over anything again any time soon.

He needed little encouragement, but he did hesitate momentairly before taking off through the tangled thicket, choosing an easy coarse to the river.</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
<blockquote>Triell's compliance in the game set Kinis off, laughing as he yapped once in warning before giving chase, snapping lightly at his brother's heels a few times before coming to stride beside him, enjoying the thrill of the run and looking forward to getting his brother soaking wet.</blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>