You tell me how, I can fly away — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn
@Gent sorry its a bit short
Takes place a few (2) hours after this thread It ain't my fault I'm a screw up
The sky is clouded, temperatures around -11 Celsius
Zahira is bleeding from her right shoulder where a piece of flesh was torn doing the fight in the thread link above.

Everything was hurting, every muscle in her body were screaming as she walked her moment slow and limpy due to her wounded shoulder. She wasn’t a healer and had no idea what to do, and even more she hated binge in this state. She was and Asurn, Asurns did not get week the fought and won or died trying, And yet she turned tail and run. She growled at herself, feeling how disgust made her mouth taste sour or perhaps it was blood? She sighed turning her head to the sky.

Dark clouds had been gathering in the sky the last few hours and it would not be long before the snow started falling once again. Honestly, she could not care less, snow would do her no good. She looked back from where she had come, from where she had last seen the dark man whom she had fought. In the begging, she had worried he would pressure her but it appeared that she had soon found herself along and the adrenalin had worn off only to let the pain take over. She stopped sitting down she carefully licked her wounded shoulder only to flinch and let out a yelp. "Damn it" she growled.

"speech"

(This post was last modified: Nov 18, 2016, 08:41 PM by Zahira.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
he comes, he comes; judge so severe

Gent's perusal of the fjord was not a rare occurrence, and as with anywhere the confident man ventured, he walked as though he belonged there upon the steep banks. Solitude was an opportunity that came far and few between, leaving him with his thoughts. It used to be that this was his favorite way to be. Not as a rogue, but simply without the mindless chatter of others. Things had certainly changed, however, and he swiftly found himself missing the sounds and scents of his family being near.

Nevertheless, these moments had their place and their uses. He knew it important to be mindful of these outlying areas near to his domain, and while the trips were often uneventful, they were still worthwhile. Today would prove to be a change of pace, however.

The scent of wolf's blood entered his lungs and caused his snout to crinkle. The shadow king did not hesitate to seek it out, chin dropping and ears raising as his alertness heightened. Whatever had happened out here, it was in his best interest to know. There were many things that could slice open a wolf, some benign but many dangerous. If it was the latter, he needed to make sure none of it came near to his pack.

He found the woman attempting to tend to her own wound, awkwardly placed at her shoulder. Keeping a few lengths of distance between them, Gent called out.

"What happened to you?"

seven trumpets speak, oh they speak him near
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn

The man's voice spoke her and as she turned to face him and he was greeted with fangs and a deep snarl. His dark figure was the first she saw then his scent entered her nose. It wasn't same he was another, she relaxed the facial muscles but her body was still tense despite the pain. "Sorry thought you were someone else" She called back her voice flat with no emotion. She raised a brow at his question but was not surprised, he reeked of others.  "Got in a fight, some mutt down by one of the shallow spots not too far from here." She called back with a huff, was that not obvious? While making a cast with her head to point the stranger in the right direction. 

Zahira looked him over, her eyes scanning every inch for possible weakness. She seemed to find none, all, in all, the large man seemed well feed and fit. "You smell of others mind if I ask if your pack is nearby? Sorry if I crossed any borders" She apologized without knowing why, she could remember no borders but in her hurry to get away, she could easily have missed them. But still if she had passed them even in her hurry they would have been badly marked and then he was as much to blame for her intrusion as she was.

"speech"

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
She reacted defensively, and it was not altogether unexpected. Thus the distance he had mindfully kept between them. Instinctively his own fur bristled at his nape, but he fought the urge to bare his fangs back at her, for now. His sympathy was rewarded as realization lit in her eyes and her features smoothed over with tentative peace. Her apology was brisk, but the words that followed it gave him enough information to start making more educated assumptions. Now he just needed to know 'who' and 'why.' It was very possible that it was a tussle of consequence, something natural causing them to clash without excessive malice. However, there was also a likelihood that something more sinister was involved in the event, and he would need the details then. Thus, he made sure to stow away the exact direction in which she had tossed her head.

As it was, she could very well be the menace he was hoping didn't exist. Battered as she was, wounds healed and he would not let loose lips open up a vulnerability for his pack. So he guarded his information closely, offering only "They're not, you're well into neutral territory."

Cautiously, he took a few steps forward.

"I'm an experienced medic. I can help you."

So long as you don't make me regret it.
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn
hope you okay with Zahira revealing her name in this post

The dark stranger seemed to take no offense to her defensive behavior, or at least he showed none. and honestly she cared little and as he placed the statement that she had not crossed into his territory she nodded just a bit "I see" she answered shortly her eyes locked on him as he stepped closer to her.

"a medic you say?" she questioned fighting back an urge to snarl. Honestly that she taken to the offense by a wolf with such a weak trait. but she was not one to push him away, for now, she was well aware that she need his help if she was to fulfill her plans.  "So what am I to call you mister medic?" she asked voice light while her mind was screaming. This one was a waste of time and she despised his presence after only so few minutes in it. Honestly, this place was crawling with mutts and it seemed that either they were a waste of space or she made an enemy of them. True she had no intention of gathering followers of non-timber blood but for now, it seemed that such a choice was not an option for her. "I'm Zahira, Zahira Asurn" she said proudness in his voice as she spoke her family name.

"speech"