(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

Five little Words — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! You never wanna settle! My fiance let's my inner child run free haha XD and you're right I'll keep that in mind

The buzzing in her head was just now beginning to subside. She took one more inhale as her russet hero sat down. Placing her large haunces upon the ground as well she sat facing him unable to contain her smile. Her silver dusted tail swept the ground behind her as the butterflies danced about in her stomach. She watched as he glanced up to the lights above before looking back at her. 'All the lights in the sky are pale in comparison to you. My Moon" she hummed and giggled as his words caused the butterflies to go haywire. She moved to him once again placing her head beneath his. The dark woman leaned into her russet mate taking in everything about him. How had she become so lucky? She wondered thinking that someone like her would never deserve someone as amazing as he. His throat vibrated against her skull as he spoke once more. He promised to never leave her, and while she hoped he wouldn't hearing that affirmation allowed everything to click perfectly in place. For the first time since losing her family she felt whole. She had spent so long searching for a family that she thought that's all she needed. It wasn't until Tagg came along did she realize that there was still something missing and that he filled that unknown void. "I'm never going to leave you either my love. You're stuck with me" she giggled pulling away from him so that she could adorn him with kisses again. 

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! You can go ahead and archive it if you want :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 220

Tagg could have sat there all night with his love, watching the lightshow above and enjoying each other’s company. He was relaxed, and happy – neither of which he’d been for a long time. He’d forgotten what it felt like.  Now that he had it back, now that he had her, he wasn’t about to let her go.

Yes, he could have sat there all night, but sleep was a thing they needed. As the immediate euphoria of the conversation started to fade, the scarred man realized just how tired he was. Dawn couldn’t be too far off; he’d been out late to begin with, and then with the lights and Moon…

He yawned.  “I could stay here with you all night,” He began, stifling a second yawn that began rising before the first was even finished, “But I think we should get some sleep.” He stretched, kissing her nose before nibbling the back of her ear affectionately.  He waited for a moment, then turned to lead the way back to the pack den.  He supposed they could have just curled up next to the hot springs, but he didn’t enjoy waking up with frost adorning his fur.

Tagg slipped down into the den and settled down. This is what life is meant to be. He hummed in contentment as he drifted into dreams.

FADE

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l