686 Users Online
Google, Bing

Say the Word — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo
@Mittani

They had been waiting in the lowlands for some time for and Cheedo had moved herself away from the rest of the group that had come with her.  The longer they stayed in the lowlands the more she was reminded or why she had left them in the first place.  The only thing that had remained as she liked it was her Mittani.  He still came and was still there for her as he always was which only cemented in her mind that he wouldn’t leave her.

Now as spring entered the scene she could feel the changes in her body that left her with urges and desires that she was afraid to fulfill.  What if it happened again? She wasn’t sure she could go through losing children again but there had also been something else that was different to from the last time, Mittani. 

When the heat started to rise in her body and the unstoppable itched started to crawl over her skin Cheedo had moved a little further from the group lest any of the male that weren’t Mittani get any ideas.  She had pledged herself to the white knight and she would be damned if any of them caused her to go against him. Out there she was alone to find some way to relieve the symptoms of her heat even for just a small amount of time in the way of rolling in the snow or rubbing her pelt on a nearby rock.  As the sound of footfalls neared Cheedo had found her a rather rough rock that was helping marginally.

(This post was last modified: Mar 09, 2017, 07:12 PM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
He stormed across the lands in a fit of rage. Nothing was going his way and it was starting to become annoying. The man knew he couldn't go around tearing into others because surely it would be traced back to him. It wasn't that he didn't like others knowing what he could do, it was the fact that he knew Morganna and Craw wouldn't take it.

This time of year wasn't helping his frustration either. The scents of broads had him overwhelmed so he made sure to keep his nose away from them. The last thing he wanted was children running around, especially those of his own. Ody was enough of a child-like figure for him and she wasn't even his.

Mittani took in a deep breath and got a large whiff of stench. Cheedo hadn't been bullied into not having her heat it seemed. "Surprise, surprise." A wicked grin curled his lips as he prowled forward towards her like the little rabbit she was. His tail held above him and his ears pinned forward. He was wondering if he should pounce or simply be a little rough with his affection. Mittani knew she might faint from fear if he attacked so he crept up to her side that wasn't against the rock and nipped her hock. A low growl rumbling from his chest as he brushed against her.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

The Lowlands felt like the home that she had left when she'd followed Mittani and the others to this place.  It gave her some small comfort and confidence to move about freely as she had in Ritter.  So she moved swiftly and easily until she'd come to the boulder with the rough surface, it looked like it might do something to give her some relief. She didn't pay much attention to the things going on around her at finally having even having her symptoms eased a small amount. A sigh escaped her, “Finally,” left her lips in a whisper.

She’d heard the footfalls as they neared once the effects of the boulder started to ebb and her symptoms started to return.  She hadn't yet opened her eyes as his scent reached her nose, she wanted to see what he had in mind.  She knew he had to be just as frustrated as she was the Fragile wondered what was on his wicked little mind on that day.

Her eyes slid open at the nip to her hock and the growl reaching her ears.  The brushing if his body served to ease the burning every where she felt his pelt touch hers. “Hello love,” she said as she nuzzles into the scruff of his neck, “I was wondering when you come.” Cheedo had been waiting for her white knight to save her once again.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2017, 11:09 PM by Cheedo.)
Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
note: mittani has a few nicks on his front legs and a partially twisted left hind paw

With her scent filling his nose all the pain he had was washed away. Her voice was sweet as honey. He kept his strongly dominate stance even if it wasn't necessary. She knew her place well enough. "I must admit, I didn't mean to keep you waiting." He leaned into her taking in slow deep breaths. He was proud of her that she hadn't succumbed to any bullying that might have happened in his absence. Maybe she was growing a bit more a spine. Good.

"I was worried." He hummed softly into her ear. "Thought you might get startled by the changes." The pale male spoke kindly knowing that she'd catch him noting at her heat. "Or even might run off or get chased off by one of the females." A soft smile tugged at his lips. The kind that he only let Craw and Cheedo see. "I'm proud of you. You've come so far. No longer a little rabbit, you're something much stronger and more fierce." He praised her in soft whispers as he stayed close to her. They could be alone and he could enjoy her for as long as he wanted. What would they do, though? Mittani wasn't sure either of them were ready for children, especially not while they were cooped up here.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Having him close to her once more only reminded her how lucky she was to have such a man who cared for her as he did.  He may have his run ins with others as evidenced by the injuries she'd taken notice of but when it came to her he was always gentle. “You're here now, as I knew you would come.  You always come for me Mittani,” she said placing a kiss to his cheek.  It was one thing she never has to worry about as he would never have to worry where she was.

A small smile crept across her features at his concern, “They were a little startling at first, what it means but I know and I am getting by,” she told him hoping he would know she was speaking in regards to her children. He knew about them, why she used to cry into his scruff when she would come looking for him and he had always let her bury her face in his fur. A small laugh then escaped her at the mention of the other females, “I haven't given them the chance to chase me away from you.” She laid her head against his neck as he praised her, “It's because of you and living out here that I have become stronger and am able to make you proud of me,” she whispered back.  He wanted her to keep a certain place she knew and she kept that place for him well but it was words that he had just spoken to her that helped her confidence. She knew whether anyone else did or not her white knight was good for her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2017, 11:54 PM by Cheedo.)