(See All?) Announcements
598 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Viorel

Not One of Us
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: X3 I <3 yew... LOL! Eet was fine .^.^ Uhm...I think this is a PP - but let me know if I need to change. xD I got discombobulated.

She approached and Vlarindara had to force herself to move, managing to duck her head in the attempt to avoid the muzzle grab that her previous alpha had attempted. Though, in hindsight, the white female would have been better off not moving - the ivory fangs bit into her right temple, searing fire down the right side of her face. Vlarindara yelped, jerking her head upwards and back in the attempt to free herself - she knew that being pinned was even more dangerous than not. Long legs stumbled backwards as the fire spread through her face, searing down into her cheek. Blood red filled her field of vision - the pain and stinging forcing her to close her eyes.

The white behemoth lowered her head, both shaking it and backing up at the same time - or attempting to. She managed to open her left eye, staring at the other female, plumed tail tucked between her legs. No - she couldn't do this. She couldn't! Even after being injured, Vlarindara knew now that even if Jaysyek tried to kill her.. the only option she would have was to attempt to flee.. So, she tried - keeping an eye on the Grizzly Hollow leader, but also trying to find passage away from pack lands...Though she wasn't sure if Jayse would continue to attack her or not.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><i>your okay, fights are hard. again hope this is okay.</i>

White muzzle served out of reach, but it placed the right side of the wolf's face in her grasp which she clenched down upon roughly. The yelp that sounded seemed like something distance as she held tight, Vlar seeming to veer away in slow motion with her still attached. It was when she withdrew her head higher, Jayse released because of the taste of blood. Quickly she lowered her head ready for counter attack, but Vlar was backing away, shaking her head. The pale wolf looked at her, and she could see the flecks of crimson, the eye her fang had struck.

More than anything she wanted to attack again, to put an enemy to rest in the ground beneath her because she would was determined not to come to the same fate as her mother. Whether it was from her wound or shock, Vlar attempted to run away not living up to any of the expections Jayse had had. The leader could easily give chase, as Vlar's was torn between looking at her, and the trail. She could easily sprint faster, it would be <span class='word'>opuscule</span> for her, but she let out loose a disturbing growl. <b>"Run your coward, because if I see you, or hear so much as a whisper you've come near my family you won't have legs to use!"</b> She stood with a stern, yet fierce gaze making sure Vlar exited the lands of Grizzly Hollow.

<i>probably my last post.</i></blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: End? lol Unless you wanted one more posty.

Feeling the pain of her fresh wound, Vlarindara continued creeping back, focusing on Jaysyek with something akin to fear... Both fear in the other wolf, and fear in herself. The threat gave her a chance to turn tail and run - her long legs tearing into the earth and propelling her forwards. No - she had to get away, leave this place behind. It was a bad idea to come back, a bad idea to say goodbye.

{Vlary Exitses}
user posted image