(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Google, Bing

gonna be so grateful — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan was not ignorant to the slight wrinkle that snaked down his superior’s muzzle when he asked permission to travel again come spring and quickly realised his mistake in being too presumptuous. Luckily he had been weary and had foreseen the potential reaction and so had already shifted into a submissive position to compensate. Dipping his head respectfully and offering a small whine in apology at Craw’s response, the medic decided it wise not to push the topic any further, for fear that he would sour the man’s mood.

The agouti male noticed Craw’s fur bristle in irritation at his mention of Askan which only made him all the more curious about what had happened that night when Craw had roused him from his sleep. Tentatively he asked, russet ears perked up inquisitively. Listening to the rough voice of his superior, Lorcan couldn’t hold back the irritated flick of his tail at the notion of the swarthy brute insulting him behind his back, and directly in front of Craw as well. How pretentious of him. It was now Lorcan’s muzzle that wrinkles in contempt. “Oh I never believe any of it, sir, and apart from that one time at the river the man seems to be all mouth and no action from what I can tell.” He flashed a small grin and hoped that his words would reassure Craw that he saw the brute not as a serious threat, but more a constant irritation.

Craw’s next words came as a total surprise to the agouti male. Lorcan’s golden eyes flickered bashfully to the ground as he felt his cheeks grow hot, blushing at his superiors praise. His chin lifted though as Craw spoke his second sentence at Lorcan was soon looking up to him wide-eyed in shock. “Th-thank you, sir! I don’t know what to say…” His voice faded out as his tail began to wag uncontrollably and a wide smile grew upon his charcoal lips. “I won’t let you – or the pack – down, I promise.” He stated with a firm nod of his head, before he quickly stepped forwards to plant a submissive lick on Craw’s chin in thanks.

~Fade~
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2017, 08:26 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together