(See All?) Announcements
427 Users Online
Bing, Google

so long to the headstrong — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

I'm sure, when you're ready you'll make a fantastic second wolf, and Indru meant it earnestly, already Triell had shown a great loyalty when it came to the pack and his family. Besides, who else would I trust to have my back more than my little brother? The older Tainn gave Triell a goofy grin, his tongue lolling out, before flashing his teeth and laughing lightly, but the truth of the statement still remained, Indru couldn't help but think they'd be a formidable team in the future. Still, Indru found it hard to believe the young boy he'd kept warm snuggled against his chest after the fire, seeking comfort from him as much as he gave it, was now nearly a true adult and about to join the real ranks.

Their play, while fun at the time, soon stopped abruptly and Indru's head slid to the side in a quizzical expression as he watched Triell's suddenly changed demeanour. He looked almost sombre and it wasn't until he said why that Indru realised what thoughts had caused the sudden sobering of his expression. Hm, mother... Well let me think a minute, caught by surprise Indru couldn't hide the sadness that coated his voice and caught in his throat as well as he would have liked, the ache of missing his parents stayed with him everyday and it was still a shock to hear them brought up when he wasn't prepared. But he had no intentions of denying Triell anything to do with them, while the memories and long period of time having them in his life made it harder in ways, as their absence was so much more apparent, he wouldn't trade his memories of them for anything.

It's hard to talk of one without the other as they were so in sync—they were an incredible lead pair and even better parents, and what made them so good was how much they loved each other. If Corinna and I could even be half as complimentary as them... They undoubtedly had been a huge influence over Indru's life, as guides in their words of wisdom they often gave but even as rolemodels in just their behaviour, in their everyday actions. Mother—Lani—she was the calm to father's storm. Rihael he seemed like this wave of power, of energy, he had so much strength it overflowed and you could almost feel it, but he wanted the best for us, undeniably, and so though he was intense you knew it was because he cared. Fondly Indru thought back through the many memories, of he and Ruiko as cubs, of their father encouraging them, making them work harder. And then, whenever you needed a place to rest, some comfort, advice or to soothe your wounds—physical or even your childish ego—she was there, everytime, to offer it. Though Indru and Ruiko had been the first litter of their parents you never would have known it, Lani had taken to motherhood like she was made for it and you would be hard pressed to find a stronger leader or father than Rihael.

Overwhelmed by thoughts and memories as he was Indru was stunned into silence for a short while before he turned to Triell, smiling softly and licking his nose with a vast amount of love and affection. You would of loved them, and they, well, they would have just adored you. If he could give Triell anything it would be at least some memories of them if not to be able to meet them, but as he couldn't Indru had tried his best to fill their shoes as much as he had been able.

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>His proudness a fierce burst in his chest despite how he felt Indru was too giving to him. He was right. They'd been through thick, and thin. Triell would always do his best to do the right thing, and betraying Indru was never a thought. The young Tainn though growing had a hard time learning how idecent, and knaiving some wolves were even to their own family. He would do anything for his brother, Cori, and their pups. He was starting to see he belonged in the same picture. Once more he would be humble, and politely nod his grin of delight evident on his face. He softly chuckled, <b>"You have a deal. I turn two and we'll see if I'm ready or not."</b>

He had purpose behind his question, but had slowly wanted to break into it. With the sobering moment he was intent on keeping the conversation serious. Black head gave a single bob of encouragement, letting Indru take all the time he needed to <span class='word'>excogitate</span>. The young Tainn recongized the normal grief in his brother's voice when the subject was brought up. He had to know, and was in no rush. It was a delicate matter as it had always been. He tried not to let sorrow's wave hold over. He did his best to picture what he could, making sure not to stare directly into his brother's eyes. When he began he sat in place like a onyx statue listening attentively, and placing every word to his memory. He had asked of Lani, but he never turned down anything about his father. In fact he was pleased how Indru began, speaking of both. It was in Indy's memories Triell felt closer to both brother, and the parents he had never known.

He graciously accepted the warm lick, with it the strong bond Indru and he had always had seemed to weld back together more stable than before. He was speechless for a long time, feeling overwhelmed by his emotions. He was almost sure his eyes were coated with moisture when Ruiko had spoken to him about how proud their parents would be. A quiet sniff, he brushed his limb along his snout, and rubbed the side of his jaw against his brother's jaw. <b>"Thanks for telling me Indy."</b> He was quick to smile, though he still felt like such a fool for what he had said in the past. He supposed it was behind them now.

His chin quickly titled up, recalling something else he'd said. <b>"What do you mean? You and Corinna are a great match! I realized she was to be your mate I was thrilled! She fits in pretty good. You two, well it's just not right one without the other. I just hope I can find someone like that."</b> </blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]