(See All?) Announcements
9 Users Online
Baidu, Google, Odysseia, Garmir

Charred Ash Draw — Official 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Posted by Spirit of Wildwood who has 3,950 posts.

About Charred Ash Draw

After Aponi's challenge of Spieden for the leadership of Oak Tree Bend, Triell and Naira took their leave of the Spectral Woods with children Reiko and Treyah in tow. They were joined by former Oak Tree Bend subordinate Leotie as they made their way across the Serpent's Pass and back to the heartland of the Lore, to walk once again on the lands of Triell's birth. While there, numerous members of the little family encountered Maera and Kerberos, eventually convincing the lone pair to join their merry little band. Staking a claim in the burned woods that once belonged to Hidden Tree, it could be said the Tainn's are back where they belong, walking once again upon their ancestral grounds.

Pack pride colors for Charred Ash Draw are "Daybreak blue (#10468f )" and "Eventide Afterglow (#8f1046 )".

(This post was last modified: Jan 23, 2017, 01:06 AM by Spirit of Wildwood.)

Important Events.

These are the noteworthy events that have taken place in the history of the Charred Ash Draw pack. They can include pack meetings, changes in leadership, births or deaths, etc.

1. 18/01/17
  2. The founding members come together in pursuit of a hunt and stumble across the Draw. They decide to claim the area as their own.
  3. 01/05/17
  4. Kerberos steps up as male lead due to an old injury coming back to haunt Triell.
  5. 01/08/17
  6. Maera challenges Naira for leadership, no longer seeing her fit for the position, and wins.
  7. 01/09/17
  8. With Naira missing, Treyah searches for her only to come back to the Draw still unsure of her mother's whereabouts.
  9. 01/10/17
  10. Almost a month after Naira has gone missing, Kerberos and Maera hold a meeting to discuss what lies ahead of the Wildwood family.
(This post was last modified: Oct 02, 2017, 07:06 PM by Kerberos.)

Noteworthy Members.

These are the members which have left a lasting impact on the Charred Ash Draw pack. This recognition is not restricted to certain ranks, however all leaders, no matter how brief their reign, are listed.

Triell
— Founder.
— I. Leader, January 18, 2017 — May 1, 2017.
— II. Second under Kerberos, May 1, 2017 - Present.
Naira
— Founder.
— I. Leader, January 18, 2017 — August 1, 2017.
Leotie
— Founder.
Kerberos
— Founder.
— I. Leader, May 1, 2017 — Present
Maera
— Founder.
— I. Leader, August 1, 2017 — October 22, 2017.
Treyah
— Founder.
— Pup of Triell & Naira
— I. Leader, October 22, 2017 — Present.
Reiko
— Founder.
— Pup of Triell & Naira
(This post was last modified: Oct 23, 2017, 08:08 AM by Kerberos.)

History.

This is the history for the Charred Ash Draw pack.

January 18, 2017 Charred Ash Draw is founded by Naira, Triell, Treyah, Reiko, Leotie, Maera and Kerberos.
(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2017, 04:13 PM by Kerberos.)

Pack Pride.

Available pack icons and banners for member use.

[Image: LplQN6e.png]
[Image: cad_by_a_yellow_bird-db1v300.png]
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
[Image: cad_by_becuffin-dax3zhf.png]
(This post was last modified: Sep 04, 2017, 09:26 PM by Kerberos.)