(See All?) Announcements
577 Users Online
Bing

changing to stone as you wept from falling
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
The white angel’s soft smile did little to reassure him, but he made no further comment to the subject, simply allowing it to drift to rest. He was contented to know she took his warning seriously, though he was not sure the knowledge of the existence of these wolves would help those they came across. Still, knowledge was wisdom and power, and with a light nod, the tawny wolf allowed that topic as well to quiet. Ruiko disliked discussing the business of his brother, still torn between being angry with the male and yet still loyal to him as a best friend. As close as they were, it seemed the two brothers would always be at a crossroads of sorts.

She returned his offer, and Ruiko gave a light dip of his muzzle, not bothering to mention to the she-wolf that he was uncertain if he would be in Swift River lands come the winter season. There was too much uncertainty surrounding the topic, and the Tainn felt it best to be left to spontaneity.

With his eyes sweeping over the she-wolf once more, Ruiko once more felt an urge to sweep forward and offer his condolences to her losses with the touch of his muzzle, but he did not. Instead, the golden male stood now, giving a light shake of his thick fur as he gave another nod to Jaysyek. “I suppose I will take my leave then, Jaysyek,” he decided carefully, gauging to see her reaction to whether or not she truly was alright. “As Vlarindara is no longer in Relic Lore, I suppose that means I’m off the hook as to figure out how to court her.”
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>He did not press the subject, and she doubted she would convince anyone she was "fine". Her children saw through her qualms, and she wasn't about to try to fool him. She might simply try to tuck it away, trying to keep it a secret to say, a stranger. She had enough to think about these days, her direct sorrow would not be the boldest emotion, no she had to keep face. If anything if she pretended she was strong she could not doubt herself....least it was working so far. She had no choice, but to keep her head above one crashing tide to the next, and she had already proved to herself she could do that.

Jaysyek would not know when Ruiko would leave Swift River, but she believed on day or another he would soon be the next leader in the realm of Relic Lore. She doubted things had changed between his brother, and he she only assumed it was a matter of time. This is why she had not said Swift River, merely him, and his family which meant whatever come. For the time being she would feel at peace with her words wherever he rested his head, and said no more.

What sadness had pressed on her was no more, it had crawled back to her heart. She stretched her legs when he rose, understanding this was another fairwell till.....well she was certain she would see him again. Their passed seemed to cross, in odd ways, but she was sure this was not the last time she would see the strong, tawny wolf.

Coarse the mention of Vlar's name was easy to draw, a twist of her ear, and she shook her head, a gentle look about her gaze. <b>"Ruiko if anything you deserve better, someone who doesn't run away with tail between their legs. I know you will find her, and she won't run. If anything I have learned in my life, just make sure she's honest even if sometimes it's brutally. Many a heart would not be broken if truth had existed."</b> A final look, she dipped her head in silent goodbye, and returned to checking the rest of the lines for something amiss.</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]