(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Bing

i was enchanted to meet you — Antler Ring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 237 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Castel Lyall-Noor

The little wolf laughed, shaking her head. "The bugs aren't bad; especially when you chase them around. But I guess they might get a little annoying from time to time," she agreed, her tail thumping the ground as thoughts of spring popped into her mind. It really had been her favorite season of all, regardless of its shortcomings. "I don't really get allergies, either, which is fortunate," she laughed, rolling onto her back in the snow and looking up at his face, her muzzle dusted with snow.

"You're in a pack, aren't you?" she asked, then turned her gaze up to the sky, where stars were just beginning to stand out against the murky blue-blackness. "What's that like? Do you like it there?" she continued, stretching her paws up to work the muscles a bit in her forelegs. Fortunately, they weren't really hurting, but she didn't plan on sticking around up here just to hang out with Al. She wanted to adventure, and the first thoughts of joining a pack were beginning to settle themselves in her mind. Probably not Alastor's pack - she scented one particular female scent on him, and as much as she had considered embarking on a romantic adventure with the silver male, she didn't want to ruin their relationship. She was just a passerby, really.

It would be so wrong of her.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
I'm sorryyy SoW covered up who had posted last and I swore that I had been the last one to reply. Obviously I was wrong lol
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

“You’re in a pack, aren’t you?” she asked and he turned his attention down to where she had wriggled her way toward him with a raised brow. He wasn’t surprised that she had scented the Monadnock on him. After all, they’d been there long enough for the pack’s smell to seep into his pelt. But, he was curious as to why she was asking. Of course, he supposed it was a valid question if she was into the whole ‘him here and now’ questioning but she seemed like such a whimsical soul. Like she was more than content to just float from here to there. Pack’s were solid and while they weren’t permanent the effect they gave could last a lifetime. His own life was a prime example of that.

“Ah, I’ll be honest. Not really. Open spaces like this aren’t really my thing and I haven’t really formed any lasting connections. My joining was more out of necessity for a friend,” he replied with a shrug. “Why do you ask? Looking to lay down some roots?” he inquired. If she said yes he couldn’t really recommend his home. It wasn’t that they didn’t care for their members, it was just that there were already so many of them and prey so scarce that he didn’t think there would be any room for the ashen girl.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Van who has 237 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Castel Lyall-Noor
That's okay! It took a long time for me to reply, too. I think this is my last post on this thread, by the way. I can archive it after your next post, if that's okay with you?

The young girl snorted at his idea of her becoming more grounded and finding some sort of permanent home. "No, I'm not looking for somewhere to lay down 'roots.' More like I just want somewhere to rest for a while before I move along again." She sighed, her breath coming out in steam through her nose and joining the night air around them. "Although, maybe someday it'd be nice to settle down. With the right wolves, in the right place, and at the right location. Just haven't found it yet." She smiled and rolled onto her back, then struggled to her paws and shook out her fur.

"Speaking of 'rest,' it's getting late," she informed him and touched her nose to the tip of his ear. "It was nice to get to see you again, Alastor. It's been a lot of fun." She wagged her tail and turned to head off southwest once again. "Maybe we can meet again someday."

The silver-dusted girl smiled over her shoulder before she started off through the snow, not sure whether or not she'd ever see the moonlit boy again, and certainly unaware of just how important he and his friend - whom Cas had yet to meet - might become to her later on down the road.

{fade}

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 11:20 PM by Castel.)