Google, Bing

you cannot wrestle a dove — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Scouting post 3/3

I have loved the stars too fondly

His words about his pack seeking the same thing only seemed to further her anticipation for their alliance. Namid loved to make friends and form lasting bonds, especially with those of like mindedness. But, even if they didn’t necessarily agree with her thought process she didn’t mind trying to see another point of view. Trying to understand someone else’s opinion, in her mind, just proved to further the knowledge one was able to gather.

She tilted her head in thought as he asked what he should relay to them. “Tell them what I told you about what our pack stands for. Second chances, family, courage, and passion. We look forward to meeting them,” she responded confidently. Then, she remembered something else. “Once you go up the mountain and down to the lake there will be an inlet covered by pine trees. That is our territory, our borders are very clearly marked so they won’t be easy to miss. Simply call for Vespertio and I and we will come right away,” she instructed. The lake was a big place, from the shore line it tended to look like a vast ocean. Or perhaps that was just because she was rather small. Either way she knew it took about a day to get around the entire thing, so directions to quicken the journey were certainly needed.

To be fearful of the night
(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 04:13 AM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Scout Demonstration 3/3

He listened carefully. Her words were quickly stored inside of his mind. That would be easy enough to share. "Gladly. I do believe the same can be said from my own alpha's end. You seem like someone they would enjoy." His tail swayed nicely behind him. Namid was proving to be quite the wolf. She was someone he wanted to call a friend, perhaps could call a friend already.

The young Rigel's head nodded softly. "Sounds lovely, I can't wait to see it." Kerberos' voice was kind and genuine. "I will try to be as swift as possible, would hate to keep you and Vesperito waiting." The Draw wolf could already feel himself getting excited. This would certainly be a good adventure and hopefully, Naira and Triell would agree to all of this. "Is there anything that your pack could use from down here? I'm willing to collect more branches for you if needed." He asked kindly. "I'd hate to bring a useless gift." A soft smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, and if you ever wish to come see us or send a scout our way we're up in the far northern reaches of the Wildwood by a disbanded pack's territory. Lots of blackened stumps and trunks of ash and spruce, the ground will start slope upwards in a few different directions until you find yourself between two smaller ridges. Our borders are still fresh and marked well, hard to miss like yours." His tail swayed behind him as he offered the directions to her.

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 04:12 AM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
I have loved the stars too fondly

The pale queen allowed a nod of appreciation for his compliment, not bashful but not egotistical in her response either. She simply accepted it, her own opinions aside. In her mind, she was just doing what she thought everyone she do. Giving him a chance and treating him how she thought she would like to be treated.

At his request of something to bring, she nodded to him. “We have many rocks and hard ground around parts of our territory, so we frequently get sores on our paws especially during the winter. The White Fir would be excellent to bring, thank you,” she responded happily. It also meant that they didn’t have to go out and gather more, which translated to more personal time with her daughter and Draven. What a blessing!

She also stored to memory his given directions to his home, nodding in acknowledgment. They would be sure to send a scouting party as well. “Thank you for everything, Kerberos. I am happy to be able to meet someone with such a bright personality as yours. Your pack is certainly lucky to have you,” she remarked with a swish of her tail. “That being said, I must be heading back. I appreciate your help with gathering the White Fir and I very much look forward to seeing you again on your visit,” she moved to allow a friendly bump of her shoulder to his in farewell, brightening her smile before leaning down to pick up the piece he had gathered for her in her jaws. Her head dipped in goodbye before she turned to make her trek back up, a bit more pep in her step as she was eager to get back to tell @Vespertio what had transpired and what to expect.

Exit.

To be fearful of the night
(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 04:30 AM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

"You're very welcome." He smiled. Kerberos was loving every moment. She was kind, respectful, friendly. Fallen Tree Cove was very lucky to have her as their alpha. Her husband was also very lucky. Not that Kerb thought of her like that. He was simply making an observation of sorts.

As she began to take her leave he was happy with her little touch. "Thank you very much, Namid. It was a pleasure meeting you and I can't wait to come see the mountain." He let his tail wag excitedly behind him. Kerberos linger around for a few moments after she let. He watched her disappear into the distance. It was only then that he realized he had to be getting back home too. The tawny male went over to where he had dropped his piece of the White Fir before he set off to the northwest. Today had certainly been more eventful than he had expected it to be. Only in the best way of course. He had met a new wolf, learned of a new pack, and had the chance to set up an alliance between Fallen Tree Cove and Charred Ash Draw. Kerberos was hoping that his alphas would be proud and approve of all of this.

With his thoughts to guide him home he happily began the trip. It would be a while but it would certainly be well worth it.

-exit-

have you checked out my player preferences?