(See All?) Announcements
416 Users Online
Eros, Google, Baidu, Bing, Juniper, Apollo

couldn't give me a myth, i had to write my own — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He needed to do something but he couldn't do anything alone. Kerberos wasn't fond of being alone, especially lately when his thoughts liked to be more brutal than usual. Perhaps the sound of someone being around would make duties easier to do.

Kerberos knew exactly who he could go to. @Leotie. She was always there and he had been meaning to check up on her. With her paw healing nicely he wondered what she could be up to. Hopefully, she wasn't down visiting Sven. He liked the guy a lot, real gentlemen, but Kerb wanted to see her. The tawny male wasn't exactly in the mood to go down south today. He knew he would eventually swing by that way and chat with Renier. Maybe he could even try to hang out with Sven too. He didn't know too much about the white male but that just gave him all the more reason to try and hang with him! Even if he was a little intimidating...

He jogged to the den to see if she was there. Kerberos figured she might be down for a little rest before continuing to work. He was rewarded with her scent being heavy and the sight of something in the den. "Hey! Leotie!" He called out as a smile tugged on his lips. His tail swayed happily behind him. "What're you up to?" He approached her before offering a lick over her crown. "Your paw feeling better?" He asked as his pale eyes swept over her form.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It had been an early morning for the agouti woman but it had felt good being back on the borders and chasing rabbits. More than that she was glad that her injury wasn't holding her back as she'd worried it would. The pain seemed to be gone but there was still a small twinge in her paw when she would step a certain way. It bothered her a little that it was there at all but she hoped like the pain it would go away too. Her reason for being in the den however had nothing to do with her paw for once. After her duties she'd wanted to curl up for a rest and to get warmed up a little before heading back out. Leotie always felt there was something to do now that she was in the Draw and she rather liked it. She also liked that she could also take some time for herself if she wanted.

Leotie didn't know how long she'd been in the den when she opened her eyes but the light coming into the den told her night hadn't fallen yet. She lifted her head from her paws as Kerbs familiar for appeared at the den entrance, “Hi Kerb,” she greeted her friend with a wide smile. She'd never expected to have such a good friend in the tawny man but she was glad to have him. “Just a short rest that I think might have been longer than planned,” she replied with a short laugh as she reached up to place a friendly lick to his chin. “What are you up to?” Her gaze went to her paw when he asked about it, “It's good for the most part, I've been getting back to my normal routine,” she informed him, “It's not slowing me down any longer,” she added with a smile and nod.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2017, 10:19 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He couldn't hold back his smile as she greeted him and offered a lick to his chin. She was always so kind, he loved it. Kerberos had never imagined he'd be surrounded by such great wolves this far away from home. "Nothing wrong with that." If she overslept it was a sign she needed it. Kerberos completely understood how that worked. He didn't exactly have the most strict sleeping schedule around here.

"Just kind of wandering around I guess. Trying not to stray too far today." He shrugged a bit. The male second hadn't exactly been up to anything in particular. He was fairly glad that @Leotie hadn't been either.

His eyes lit up with her news, though. "That's great! I've been meaning to ask you something too." He paused briefly to see her reaction. "I needed a sparring buddy and figured you might wanna join me? We both have family and ranks to defend. I would ask Maera but in all honesty, she's a little too rough for me sometimes." He chuckled lightly. "I like that about her but I can't go getting beat up by her every time." His voice was laced with teasing tones. Kerberos knew Mae had a competitive streak in her and he admired that. Yet he wasn't sure he could always match that.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Knowing Kerb as she did the response to her admittance if taking a little longer nap than planned was what she had expected. Though it seemed that in the Draw as long as things got done you could do as you pleased. It was much more relaxed. “No, I expect not. We need to stay well rested don't we.” Though recently she'd felt she'd had enough rest but it seemed that being able to oversleep a little might indicate otherwise, or she was overdoing it. Leotie thought the latter would probably be the case since she wanted to make up for lost time.

It seemed that the two of them had similar ideas of what they were doing for the day, “Well it is good to stay home some days. As much as I love going out and exploring staying home can be needed.” She probably didn't have to tell him that but it might help him see she understood.

He seemed just as happy about her paw as she was and it caused her to smile wider though her head tilted to the side as he said he wanted to ask her something. “It is but what have you been meaning to ask?” She was curious and concerned, the last time he had asked her something it had been to take care of Maera. She didn't have to wait long though as he told her exactly what he needed. Leotie laughed a little as he spoke about Maeras sparring, “I expect you can't go getting beat up. I would love to be your sparring partner though, I need a little more practice in that area. Maybe you can teach me a few things.” She hadn't ever really sparred in her life so she was eager to learn more. There was that one fight she'd gotten into but had lost and she hoped that with Kerbs help she could make sure that didn't happen again.

(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2017, 11:06 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

"You know, I was originally wondering if you might have gone down to Willow Ridge to visit Sven or if he was visiting up here again." He said with a smile to let her know he didn't mean it rudely. Kerberos was grateful that their neighbors seemed to be so kind. "That could be another thing we could do. Go visit them, maybe bring a gift from the Draw." He wondered what all they could bring. Namid had wanted some White Fir, perhaps they'd like that too.

The dark tawny Rigel was glad she accepted his offer. He nudged her cheek and turned around. "Well come on. You can shake off that sleep with some practice now!" He trotted off to find a better area for them to spar each other "You can show me what you already know first. Got to see what I need to teach you." Kerberos slowed down his space when they came into a more clear area. "You make the first move." He let his tail sway behind him as he took on a defensive stance. His feet squared below him to make sure his weight was centered. The young second could already feel himself getting excited but he had to stay focused.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

“I'm afraid not either today,” but she did need go to Willow Ridge and visit her pale friend. It was unfair that he be the one to do all of the traveling for their visits. It was also give her a chance to travel alone and prove to herself that she could do it. “We should go for a visit sometime and bring them a gift. I think Sven would like that and maybe we could speak with your friend Renier.” she wasn't sure what sort of gift Sven or the wolves of Willow ridge would like but she felt any offering would be appreciated.

His offer to be his sparring partner was a welcome one because she knew she needed the practice. Before she hadn't needed to really know how to fight but things were different making it much more important. At his prompt she rose to her feet, “That will do it,” she agreed, “And maybe motivate me for another patrol later.” She didn't think a second border patrol would be a bad idea depending on how she felt after their spar. “It's not much I don't think,” she said somewhat embarrassed, “But maybe I know more than I think?” She wasn't really sure how much she actually did know but the memory of the scuffle she'd had did come to mind. As the reached an area that looked like it might be good for their spar he suggested she make the first move. “I can do that,” she said a little unsure but prepared herself as he got into position as well. She tried to think of how she should make her first move. Since she wasn't really sure though she decided to try a full on attack to see how he countered it. So she charged at him aiming to grab his scruff.

(This post was last modified: Feb 16, 2017, 09:09 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
guardian demonstration 1/3 (sparring with other wolves) || @Leotie lemme know if you'd like anything changed <3

"I'd enjoy that." His tail swayed behind him happily. Friend might seem like a strong word but he knew that they were on good terms regardless of their relation. Kerberos did like to think that he was friends with everyone, though.

He gave a joyous bark at her comment. She worked herself to the bone even with a recovering injury. Kerberos wasn't sure if he had met another wolf who worked as hard as her. Perhaps Maera or Naira. He didn't fail to notice how he was surrounded by strong females. He very openly looked up to each of them as role models.

The dark tawny second gave his rank mate a smile as he prepared for her move. He made sure to take deep breaths and keep his eyes locked on her. When she got close enough with her jaws opened to latch on he shifted himself and moved in with an attempt barrel himself into her body. He tried not to be too rough because of her still healing paw. But he did wish to get her enough to make her stumble or even knock her over. He knew this was more about the practice but the thought of being claimed victor was exciting nonetheless.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 1/3

She smiled when Kerb said he liked the idea of visiting Willow Ridge. She'd been thinking about visiting Sven in his home. He'd seen her’s even if he hadn't been over the border. So why couldn't she make the trip and see him, it was only fair. “We should set it up then. It can be a surprise,” she suggested.

Leotie only worried slightly about her paw during the spar. It was much better than it had been and while she felt she was as recovered as she was going to get she also didn't feel like it would be a hinder to her. So far she could get around and take care of her duties, that was what mattered to her. Making sure her pack was safe and taken care of was what mattered to the agouti woman.

She'd followed Kerb to the place where they would spar and readied herself to show him what she knew. That was close to nothing so she did her best as she charged him and as expected she did not hit her mark. Instead he'd moved away before he barreled into her causing her to stumble away from him. She got her footing back not letting it discourage her and shook out her coat. She then prepared herself for what was next.

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 12:05 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
guardian demonstration 2/3

She stumbled back and he was pleased with himself. When she didn't make a move he took it as a chance to get in another nice move. He jumped after her with his jaws parted. The tawny second was aiming himself to latch onto her neck. If he managed to grab hold he wouldn't be extremely rough but still be strong enough to let her know he had the power over her. He had to remind himself that while Leotie was strong, she wasn't the same kind of strong that @Maera was. His mate was a bit more brutally strong and Leotie was more emotionally strong. Granted he knew they both could hold their own no matter what.

He kept his stance sturdy and strong. The dark tawny Rigel was beyond eager to see what she would pick to do next. How much training did she truly have? He wondered why she hadn't gone straight for a move when she regained balance. Then again Kerberos didn't do very well his first time training. He remembered how when he hit the floor he didn't even get up. Maera had taught him better than that, though. He now knew that being defensive could be your greatest shot at survival or winning.