Google, Bing

Not Fade Away — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Overall post 10/12. Their next posts can be exits c:

I have loved the stars too fondly

The queen watched the man bolt after the animal, auds swiveling forward in attention to see how it would go. Kajika was strong and quick on his feet despite his large size, that much she knew for sure. Even though their ranks weren’t as tumultuous like they had been when the woman first joined he, Vespertio, and herself still needed to be on their toes in case anyone did decide to come in and try anything to. Plus, they needed to be fit to protect themselves. On the mountain there were plenty of animals that could prove dangerous; Cougars, Lynxs, Bears, angry mountain goats. Any of the sort could prove disastrous and have proven before that they could show up at any point in time.

Luckly, Kajika came trotting back with the animal between his jaws. Her smile brightened and her tail gave a swish behind her lithe, silvery frame. “Good catch! I am glad it worked. It has been a long time since I have used that technique. I am remembering how much work it is,” she laughed, giving her shoulders a good roll to work out any soreness that may have planted itself in her muscles.

To be fearful of the night
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Once the rabbit had been scared out of its hole by Namid's actions it was up to him to catch the little creature. His eyes didn't leave his target as chased it down zig zagging this way and that. Kajika kept up with it though and within a short time he'd caught up to it.  His jaws closed around the small furry body and a moment later it's life had ended.  He returned to Namid proud that he had done his part and done it well. Chasing rabbits wasn't an easy task so it was lucky he'd had plenty of practice before coming to the cove.

When he reached her she seemed rather pleased with the result of their efforts. A smile crossed the dark man's features at her praise.  “Thank you, were you worried that it wouldn't?” He asked when she said she was glad it had worked. “Well it worked just as well as you had described. You'll be alright?” He asked a note of concern in his tone as he watched her roll her shoulders though she did seem in good spirits.  He made a note that the next time he would be on the burrow and she could do the chasing.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2017, 03:44 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
I have loved the stars too fondly

“Thank you, were you worried that it wouldn’t?” he inquired and she laughed, her tail giving a swish behind her frame. “Of course not, you have proven yourself capable time and time again. This should not have been any different in my mind,” she replied, giving the man a friendly shove to the shoulder. She meant the words she said, she was truly grateful for his presence within the pack. He was undoubtedly their most loyal member and while she knew that he might have fet he’d had large pawsteps to fill in Anthem’s place he had taken them in full strides. He was always so good with the children too and it pained her to know that he felt like he was sinking. But this hunt had proved in her own mind that he could be brought back.

“You’ll be alright?” he inquired and she nodded. “Perhaps I will be a little sore, but it is no different than breaking the ice on the lake. I will go roll in some snow later to numb my muscles a bit, perhaps that will help,” she said, tilting her head to the side thoughtfully. “Anyhow, you have earned that hare. I have other things I must attend to now, but thank you for the company and the hunt. If you should need anything I am but a howl away,” the pale queen said, turning and offering another smile before picking herself up to a jog. Perhaps a run would also warm her muscles and ward off any approaching discomfort.

Exit
To be fearful of the night
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]