Google, Bing

Leviathan hid in the deep where her children sleep — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
all of your flaws and all of my flaws
Treyah Tainn

Treyah didn't doubt for a second that he would still be leading by the time spring rolled around and she allowed a small relieved sigh to leave her chest. It was so hard looking after so many pups when they were so thin on the ground. She had to wonder whether the adults of the bend had been so stressed and if that alone was what contributed to their splintering, more than anything.

She was momentarily shocked into stunned silence at his question, a strangled noise of embarassment leaving her throat, her skin burning just beneath her fur before a fit of giggles took over. "Naw Kerb, you're the only guy for me and you're spoken for," she was joking, sorta... maybe. Truthfully she still wasn't entirely over Zerxes leaving and options otherwise had always been limited. Another fit of giggled filled the air as she gave Kerberos a playful nudge. Maybe it was time to change up the pace with a bit of a spar.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

Oh. Huh.

That was both good and bad. On one paw he didn't have to worry about her running off but on the other paw...well. But he smiled, flattered despite his embarrassment. Kerberos wasn't entirely sure what to say back to that. He could have cracked a joke about Maera but that felt wrong mentioning what she - they - were going through right now. "Didn't think I'd even be your type." He rebutted with instead. It was the truth despite his light tone. She always seemed to be hanging out with built bad boys and Kerberos was the furthest thing from that. He was a mama's boy. Or at least he used to be.

He gave her shoulder a bit of a shove, taking up her playful aura before standing up and take a few quicks steps forward into the downs. Maybe it wasn't the safest place for a spar but that would only elevate the challenge for the both of them.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
all of your flaws and all of my flaws
Treyah Tainn

More laughter filled the air as he rebutted about her type, "Pfft, like I'm old enough to have a type," she quipped back even going so far as to stick out her tongue, which she ended up biting with his shove. "Oww!" It was only half a whine, cut in half by another wave of giggles. Maybe it was getting just a bit too late to try and stay so serious.

She set off after Kerberos doing her best to mindfully place her paws on the sloping sides of the down, with any luck a spar would be enough to put them both to bed. Gods above and below all knew they both deserved at least one night of rest.

Thread fade
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]