486 Users Online
Bing, Google

I can fake it with the best of em all — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 49 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
For @Hecate Continuation from this thread

Once all was said and done-and oh boy was it done- it was time to talk. Savion wasn't one for pillow talk, he was more of a love em and leave em kinda guy but he figured he could make an exception to that rule. For once. What harm could it down? Bowing down into a stretch, The Comedian shook out his coat and let out a sigh in content. This was it, satisfaction ran through his veins and despite the cold winter chill he felt warmer than he had in a long time. Almost as though that spark within him hadn't died.

"Hey darlin', wanna find somewhere to settle? It's gettin' dark. Oh and the name's Savion if ya wanted to know. How 'bout you?''

With a flick of his tail he gestured for her to follow. As to where they were going he had no set course in mind, he figured they'd just keep wanderin' till they found somewhere suitable to rest for a bit. He wasn't as young as he used to be and the idea of restin' alone wasn't a good one. He needed someone to keep him warm after all. And after the favour he did for her the very least she could do was warm his old bones, that wasn't askin for too much.

Glancing behind him, Savion eyed his snowflake with obvious mirth. She seemed rather pleased a few minutes ago, what had caused the change in her tune? He honestly didn't care that much but she was slowin' him down and that wasn't something he would tolerate. As pretty as she was.
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2017, 07:13 PM by Savion.)
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
[Image: tumblr_oka1qfXRJB1qg20oho1_540.jpg]

Hecate's head turned to listen, nodding in agreement with a sniff. He introduced himself finally, Savion. Almost wishing he hadn't, she thought briefly about lying about her name. After all, she didn't want to be reminded of tonight in the future. Yet, she was a big girl and had to deal with the consequences of her actions for once. "Hecate, Liar." It was the least she could do. Usually, one night stands didn't include extensive pillow talk so you couldn't blame her for being quite quizzical about Savion's intentions. But, she did have something to say.

"Swear ter god f'I get pregnant, I'll fuckin kill yer." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood of her very real threat. The pups most likely wouldn't survive given her lifestyle. That or she'd drop them off to @Greer for him to deal with. Ha. What a thought.

Hecate wondered what this guy had planned, she was starting to feel a bit flighty about the whole ordeal, tailing him deeper into the woods. "Take it yer not gonna sniff the flowers and hold hands 'till the sun sets. Spill." Her voice was sardonic and unnerved, a very different Hecate than the one he had met before. 
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 12:08 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Hecate Liar. Now weren't that a name? Just like the lady who owned it, it was the sort he was sure he would remember. Perhaps not fondly-as they were few things he'd perceive as such- but at the very least it'd be like a tune he couldn't get out of his head for a little while. It's the end of the world as we know it.... Just like that.

Her next string of words was more than enough to make him laugh along with her, his tail swishing this way and that in sheer delight. She was funny too, that much was obvious but then again it didn't take much to get him to laugh these days. Everything was just a joke to him. Every fucking thing.

"Will you now?" She could try as much as she like, it wouldn't surmount to anything. It never did. " N'd would it really be such a bad thing? Really, I'm serious. I mean I come from an old line, very prestigious linage." If anyone else said that, it would no doubt sound as though they were bragging but with Savion it was much more...Casual than that. His tone was light and airy, as though he were telling the truth but didn't put much stock in said linage. That all of this, none of it mattered to him. Not really. "Besides, I'm in charge of said family now. King by default. You gotta admit havin' pups with royal blood sounds at least a lil bit tempting, right?" He laughed again, and playfully swatted her with his tail.

Ignoring her change in empowerment he continued to lead the way, a bounce in his step. She might be in a foul mood, but he weren't and he wasn't gonna let her drag him down. As pissy as she might be.

"Well you're right there. I got a few plans. Like I said, I'm King, but my problem is there are a few... Bits I need to take care of first, you hear? So I came all the way down to clean up the mess my dear brother made, then with that outta the way I'mma start anew. Torn the whole old regime down, now it's time to build. Time to leave my paw print on it. But I figured nothin' is fun if you're doin' it alone. Figured I could find a lady with a good noggin and a want for somethin' more than the same old. Can't just hand power to any girl willy-nilly. She's gotta want to take it for herself.'

He paused for a moment and threw a glance over his shoulder, his gaze catching her green one. "And I dunno, but you feel like a match to me. Feel like with a bit of work you and me could have somethin' good. As long as you don't mind gettin' a lil bloody that is."
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
THIS MADE NO SENSE HAHA

Too fucking funny. She couldn't help cracking a smile, which snowballed into a hearty laugh. He claimed to be from royal lineage, being a king and all. Savion was oblivious to fact that she was well aware of the benefits and detriments having a famous "boyfriend" brought along. Receiving a playful swat on her shoulder, her laughter paused only to speak. "Been thar, done that. Y'see, I gotta daughter down South." She told him like it was a story, bringing her mood back up. Maybe this guy wasn't as bad as she had pinned him to be. "Trus' me, you wanna talk lineage? Talk to the Archers. I fucked their eldest son, we had a real good thing goin' for a while." Her lips pulled up in a semi-sweet smile, allowing herself to reminisce briefly.
The ivory woman picked up her pace, leaning in to hear his grand plan. She didn't find many holes in the strategy, smiling at the last bit. A year ago, she wouldn't have been able to contain herself. Power was all she had wanted. And she still did want power, but what she wanted more was her own blood. She didn't answer for a little while, thinking as fast as she could to maybe work out a negotiation. "Well, listen." She started, meeting his gaze quid pro quo. "I mentioned my daughter, yeah? Here's the thing, I haven't seen 'er in fuckin' coon's age and there's no way I'm gettin' past her step-brother with my head still on." There was no telling he'd be able to get away with it too, but she was gonna try and persuade him. "I'll help you, n' trust me, I'm real good to have on yer side. But, you gotta help me back." True to her word, when dedicated, Hecate fought dirty, tooth and nail.
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 12:38 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
Savion had never heard of the Archers, but he suspected they had never heard of the Selwyns either. Not that there was much to hear about anymore, but that was neither here nor there. One could only think about ashes for so long before it made their eyes water. Hecate sure had a lot to say about his little suggestions and it was clear that she wasn't so keen. Hmph. Well her loss. Her counterargument was weak at best and he couldn't help but snort.

"Oh you did? Hmm? And where did that get you?"

He came to a stop and glanced about to emphasise his point. Aka you fucked that guy for nothin'. You got shit all to cling onto. The difference between her thing and Savion's was monumental, her's had simply been temporary. A small while in the sunlight. But if this worked out it would be everlasting, they could want for nothing more. She had to aim higher, needed larger ambitions. And there Savion was offering her them and she had the fucking nerve to turn him down. How fucking dare she! He should have torn out her throat for that, should have stained the snow red with her innards.

But no...He took a deep breath and pushed those violent thoughts down before they were able to breach the surface and show themselves outwardly.

At least she had the smarts to listen to his next bunch of words and it was clear that she liked what she heard. Fucking good. He listened and couldn't help but huff out in laughter. Tit for tat eh? Typical.

"So you're sayin' you only want in if I help ya out? I dunno. Besides, it very much depends on who it is. I ain't been makin' friends with the fellas around here. I dunno what but somethin' about me they find threatenin." He shrugged, knowing fully well why that was the case. "I'm a reasonable guy though, so I'll consider it for sure. So lets say if I did, you'd just want me to check on her? Tell her about you? What?"
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar

Clearly, his pride was hurt, a minuscule smile adorning her maw. Aw baby, don't take it that way! God, she was going to hell. Chuckling to herself, she moved on to his peppered question. "Honestly, got me n' a real hot shit situation, now I'm here with you. But come on, it ain't so bad." She teased, bumping shoulders to try and relieve any tension she might have accidentally stirred up. Again, this Savion was putting her on the fence. Just when she thought she'd had him figured out, he pulled another trick. She wasn't sure how this little partnership was gonna work, she was supposed to be the unpredictable one. But the thing about her unpredictability was that you could count on it, the notions weren't fleeting. She pursed her lips. "There wasn't shame in backing out if it came to it", she reminded herself quickly before continuing.

"Tha's all, I don't want the kid all fucked up y'know. I jus' want her to know I'm thinkin' of 'er." She explained, trying to think of the best way to let @Attica know she cared, but not enough to really mess with her. "Watch out for Sven, he's young but he'll throw a dent in even you." Hecate warned him, unaware of the fact they'd already met.
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 01:30 AM by Hecate.)
the armed queen
Inactive Deceased
Savion Selwyn
A real hot shit situation? Now that sounded kinda sticky, not the sort of thing Savion wanted to dip his paws into. He had enough crap to deal with on his own, the last thing he wanted to was to pick up more. Especially when it wasn't worth his time. Yeah she was pretty damn hot-no denying that- but was she worth so much to him that he was willing to do as she commanded? Fuck off, course she wasn't. And the fact that she thought she was, well it was a good joke. He wanted to laugh real bad.

She was tryin' to reassure him, brushing up against him like that but rather than point out he didn't need it, he simply allowed his lungs to deflate, as though she was some kinda miracle worker. As though she truly held some sort of control over him. Pft, yeah sure.

"I guess there are worst things to want. But you see Mr Snarly, Sven, ain't too fond of me. We got off on the wrong paw, so I reckon if I even set foot close to his home he's gonna wanna tear me a new one. N' as funny as it would be to watch him try, I ain't got time for gettin' hurt. So as reasonable as your request is, for my own hide I gotta say no. Surely your girl is old enough to stray from the nest? Just catch her when she's alone and bob's your uncle."

To lessen the blow he swiped a lick along her muzzle, before he set off again, tracking his way through the woods.

"Why'd you leave her in the first place anywho? Sounds like a difficult thing, abandoning a pup like that." He cast a look over his shoulder, and the look in his bright yellow eyes was wicked, callous.