500 Users Online
Bing, Google

what to do to make it all feel better — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
For @Leotie

He had slinked away without looking back. A few high-pitched whines left his throat as he weaved through the forest with his body close to the earth. Kerberos did not know what the hell had happened back there. Sven had been practically paralyzed by Sahalie. What was her importance? He knew that she was Triell's daughter but that was it. She wasn't special but there had been some great reaction when she had popped her head through the foliage. He had been so happy but now he was practically a blubbering mess.

All he could do was try and see through the tears (that he didn't know why or when they appeared) to make his way home. He didn't understand anything. His burst of emotions had not been expected. He hated himself for stammering and sputtering at Sahalie's simple question. He should just crawl away. Disappear into the burnt woods for the night. He knew he could always go hide in the old den they had used as loners. There were good memories there and maybe they'd help him feel less emotional. Or maybe those memories would overwhelm him too and he'd be even worse.

He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going and he tripped over a root. His tawny body hit the snowy ground and he simply laid there with a low whine. He didn't feel like moving at all anymore.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

She'd been torn between staying and going but it had only lasted a moment, he going had nothing to do with Sahalie telling her to. It was Kerb, she knew he needed her and to be honest she needed her tawny friend. She wouldn't abandon him in a moment when he needed her most and she didn't like seeing him so down. So she left the scene that had been so upsetting to go find him.

She'd been hurt by Sven's behavior whether she had the right to feel the way she did or not. She worried she may have made a mistake on trusting Sven with her secret, if he could just push her aside that easily. Leotie didn't want to have the thoughts she was about someone who'd she considered a friend but actions were what mattered and his did not make her feel very good about their friendship right now.

Pushing aside what she was feeling she followed her friend and pack mate’s scent through the trees, she was worried about him as he seemed just as hurt as she was. Leotie soon found him laying in the snow a whine coming from him. She approached and lowered herself into the snow next to him before placing a lick on his cheek, “I'm here to listen if you want to talk,” she told him as she laid her head on her paws he blue gaze looking at him expectantly.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2017, 01:15 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
The snow had cooled his flushed cheeks. He didn't move even when his friend appeared to place a kiss on his cheek. Maybe it made him want to cry more to know someone cared for him so much. He held back the tears, though. Her blue eyes seemed as sad as his own yellows. Suddenly he felt selfish. He had been so concerned with wanting to disappear that he didn't check on her.

A frown was obvious as he laid on his side with a side of his face in the snow. Her question had been so kind but all he could say was, "Are you okay?" He knew she wasn't but he didn't want to point it out. Kerb cared for her but he wasn't going to try and pull out her problems that he knew nothing about. If she wanted to talk about them certainly she would. The two seconds had always been so open with each other. There was always gentle contact and light-hearted words but right now it didn't seem like there were enough cheek kisses and jokes to patch up their feelings.

"I'm sorry." He whispered softly as he closed his eyes and focused on something else besides his thoughts. The coldness nipping at the part of his face in the snow would do to distract him.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

When she found him in the snow he looked as bad as she felt but she had to be strong for him so she went to him to try and comfort him the best she could. Seeing him like this was new to her, he was always cheerful and full of reassuring words for her. This time it was him that needed those words, to hear that they would both be okay no matter what happened with Sven they still had each other.

She rose her head to look more fully at him as he turned on his side and waited for him to be ready to talk. She didn't want to push as she knew it would all come in time, she was sure that he knew she would listen no matter what he had to say. His question was an easy one to ask but not so easy to answer, she looked back down at her paws stretched in front of her, “No, I'm not,” she answered truthfully her voice catching a little. She wanted to tell him all that she was feeling but she didn't know how to put it into words when she didn't really understand all that she was feeling.

Her ears went forward and her head tilted slightly when he apologized to her, “Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong.” She was confused by his words because he couldn't help the way he was feeling no more than she could.

(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2017, 01:45 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
He heard her easy answer but it wasn't much to work off of. "Want to talk about it?" He whispered softly in case someone else came into the scene. Kerb was positive they were alone, though. It was silent around them if they weren't sharing words or he wasn't trying to keep an even breathing pattern. He wished they could lay like this forever. Alas, he knew others would notice their absence and surely they would be missing eventually.

Kerberos wished she hadn't asked. That she had just taken his apology and kept it. "Yes I did." He kept his eyes closed as if he was scared to see what was beyond his eyelids.  "I was dumb." He said his words with an obvious sour taste. Hadn't his adoptive father called him that so many times just for his mother to reassure him he wasn't? Maybe his adoptive father had been right because Kerberos surely felt dumb now. He felt like his brain had melted and he was nothing more than a sack of bones.

The dark tawny male just wanted to melt into the snow and forget everything that happened. Why wasn't disappearing as easy as it always seemed?
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

For her lying to Kerb wasn't an option, she'd always been honest with him and this was no different so she had answered honestly. “Yes, very much I just don't know where to start.” Did she start with the fact that she was hurt or that she felt she'd trusted Sven and now wasn't sure she'd put her trust in the right place. Maybe that she felt her and Sahalie were friends but she wasn't even sure of that anymore. Maybe they had only just been pack mates and nothing more like she'd been with most the wolves in the bend. Leotie was starting to feel unsure about a lot of things, maybe she had been wrong about so many other things too.

She didn't understand why he was apologizing, what he could have possibly done wrong that he felt he needed to apologize. “What could you have possibly done wrong?” She prodded though she didn't. Want to push she couldn't help if she didn't understand. She nudged his chin with her muzzle when he said he was dumb, “Why would you say that about yourself? You're not dumb.” She said it firmly because she didn't believe that about him at all. He has never shown himself to be but always has words or knowledge to help her.

Leotie was starting to wonder if she might be the dumb one of the pair because things seemed to not be what she thought. There was really only one thing she was sure of just then and it was her friendship with Kerb.

(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2017, 02:53 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
"Start anywhere." He didn't care where she began as long as she got all of those feelings out. Kerberos wanted the best for her. That's all he wanted for anyone close to him. He'd lay out here all night listening to her if it made her feel better because maybe if she felt better he'd feel better too.

Her questions hurt a bit more each time. He wished she'd just stop asking things but she had a right to know what she wanted to. She was his friend and pack mate. She knew almost everything he knew because he shared things with her. They were always vulnerable with each other but he still never feared being hurt by her. He wondered if she felt the same too. Her nudge was met with a soft whine. He knew she cared so much that it sometimes hurt. He never wanted to disappoint her. "Because I have dumb emotions and thoughts." He finally opened his eyes to look at Leotie. She deserved a better friend than himself. He was a bag of pointless emotions and nothing more. "Can we talk about you now?" He whispered softly as he looked at her blue eyes. Kerberos was usually up to talking about his feelings but he wanted nothing more than to shove them down and ignore them.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Start anywhere he said so she decided to start with what was at the forefront of her mind, “It's Sven,” she started, “I thought that we were starting a really great friendship and I trusted him but I'm just not so sure,” she explained looking down at her paws once more, “I mean if our friendship was so great how could he just be like he was. I trust or trusted him I'm not sure and now I feel I may have made a mistake.” She looked back at Kerb a pleading in her eyes, “Do you think I made a mistake?”

She hoped he would explain what he meant and why he could think that he was dumb. She didn't like that he thought that about himself but then he answered. A whine escaped her at his words as she moved to lay her head across his neck, “I don't think you can have dumb feelings and thoughts. They are your own and it's how you're feeling you can't help it. I mean maybe what I'm feeling is dumb too.” She didn't really know, all she did know is she was hurt and she didn't know how to make it better. “If that's what you want,” she told him when he asked her if they could talk about her. She wanted to help him feel better and if that was what would she didn't mind.

(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2017, 04:16 AM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
"It's Sven,"

Wasn't it always him? How did they both seem to wind up so wrapped up in him? He didn't verbally ask though because he couldn't bare to think she was as morbidly involved with him as Kerb was. He still didn't understand how that had happened but he did and he had made a promise to the pale Archer. His eyes watched her as she spoke. Kerberos's brows furrowed at her question. "I'm not sure." He replied honestly. "Do you still trust him enough to talk things out?" He looked at her with kind eyes. She was smart and he had faith she could fix anything with her words.

He heard her whine and it made him feel awful. He hadn't meant to upset her. He was just talking but those dumb words seemed to have more impact than he thought. The weight of her head on his neck made him feel better, though. "But your feelings aren't dumb like mine." He whispered softly as he closed his eyes again. He was exhausted already but they still had so much to talk about. "I'm always here for you. You know that, right?" Surely she did but the dark tawny Rigel just wanted to make sure she did.