(See All?) Announcements
668 Users Online
Google, Bing

to strike a deal — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
The brief expression of concern which tugged at his brow was swiftly replaced with a smile as Emrys explained that his friend had made a good recovery and was now doing well. “That’s good to hear.” The agouti male said, his voice growing more upbeat. His smile widened even more when the alabaster male then went on to admit that rather enjoyed pack life. It did not surprise the Whitestone healer in the slightest, he’d always had the belief that pack life had the most to offer, but he had never challenged Emrys on his views. Sometimes others saw things from a different perspective, but he was glad to see that his mentor had settled in well. “I’ve always preferred having a stable group of wolves around me, wolves that I can trust. It’s nice to see you finally experience that.” He admitted, offering the alabaster wolf a sincere smile as he glanced around at the white fir trees.

“I have been wanting to come and find you, to thank you for all your help, but I never knew where to find you – but it seems now I know..” He admitted, as his golden eyes met the icy gaze of the White Fir medic as he grinned. “So, thank you.” He said, dipping his head respectfully to his mentor.

Lorcan then turned the conversation on to more urgent matters, like poor Odin who was now suffering with a missing eye after the brutal unprovoked attack. Russet ears pressed back against his head as Emrys suggested that he would adjust with time. “I hope so,” Lorcan sighed, his gaze dropping to the floor. “I just want to make sure it doesn’t get infected. He’s been through enough pain already.” He said, golden gaze returning to focus on the alabaster male. 

Golden eyes flitted around to the new faces that surrounded him. The Whitestone subordinate made sure to keep a submissive stance in the presence of the White Fir Notch leader whilst he continued to talk with Emrys. Russet ears perked up when the medic mentioned he may have some yarrow available and suggested he take some wormwood too. “Whatever you can spare would be most appreciated.” Lorcan said, his black-tipped tail wagging eagerly behind him. He turned to look Gent then, the leader, golden eyes pleading for the large dark male to give Emrys permission to offer him the plants Odin desperately needed. 

Lorcan couldn’t help the bark of elation that erupted from his jaws when the leader spoke in his favour. “Thank you, sir. This means a lot.” He said, wagging his tail as he bowed down respectfully towards Gent. Lorcan then waited quietly, his heart beating fast in his chest, as he watched Gent and the pup head back in to the pack territory to collect the plants for him. Whilst waiting for the two wolves to return, Lorcan glanced back across towards Emrys. “I shall have to visit again someday and bring you some plants in return for this favour.” He suggested with a smile. 

When the leader and the pup eventually returned, Lorcan took the plants gratefully and thanked them all again for their kindness before heading back to the monadnock with a new sense of hope. Maybe, just maybe, things would start to get better now.

~Fade~
(This post was last modified: May 07, 2017, 07:00 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together