(See All?) Announcements
352 Users Online
Bing, Google

no sunshine — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote>Her quip made a minute chuckle rise from his chest, her <span class='word'>altruistic</span> deed warming the very core of him. <b>"Thank you,"</b> he said appreciatively. She sat down and he, in turn, did the same in a cautious fashion as he minded his wrist. He reclined down onto his belly and began to skin the hare starting from the top of its spine. The blood stained his muzzle as he snorted and shook his head to keep the hare's stray fur from finding its way up his nose or clinging to his face. <b>"Split or at least share some with me?"</b> he offered.

For one reason or another, a single butterfly took flight in his stomach.

He swallowed quietly. It could have easily been the way she beamed at him for a moment or how she had brought him a little something to eat. Either way, something within him stirred... something that whispered the truth that he couldn't live like this... <i>They</i> couldn't live like this... and all that had happened today was one hell of a dangerous waltz. One misstep for either of them and everything they were slowly working to save would be lost.

Jaysyek told him that he could see them. Trisden, Arlette, and Hocus. <b>"I'd love to,"</b> he said with another smile. <b>"I've been... waiting patiently and <i>wanting</i> to, really. I guess I just waited because I wasn't sure what to say to them or if Elettra would allow me near."</b></blockquote>
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><b>"Your welcome,"</b> she said, a larger smile spliting her lips glad he took the offer. She tried not to gawk when at him when he started skinning it, the fresh scent making her taste buds tingle. <b>"Maybe, just a bite,"</b> she replied, not wishing to steal his meal. After he took a bite, she snipped away a ribbon of flesh, and slowly chewed it in her cheek. It tasted rather good, and she mused it must have been a young hare. She slid the chewed clumps down, and cleared her pale face of any redness.

Head curled, looking behind her, and slowly above to the green branches of the trees. She had in mind not to make him uncomfertable by watching him to closely, and was trying to decide what mother nature had in mind for the rest of the day.

Her ash stroked ears were the first to turn to his voice, and she was quick to bring her face back into his view. She smiledi n turn, listening, her smile going thin at the mention of Elettra. Another sigh comes from her throat. <b>"Well, Elettra has done a lot to keep them safe, to keep us safe. Can you blame her?"</b> She did not wait for an answer, only wanting him to understand the protectiveness of the dark lady. Elettra had been with them through it all, and Jaysyek wasn't about to tell her to chill out. Raigo, and her were a remarkle part of the family.

And so she quickly said. <b>"Maybe, we can find them something to eat. Their resting now, and I told them I'd try to be back before they woke up."</b> These were lighter, and her tail pleasantly wagged behind her. </blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote>He watched as she delicately separated a <span class='word'>collop</span> from the carcass at his feet. She sighed at the mention of Elettra and he shook his head in reply. No, he couldn't blame her at all. In fact, while he wasn't fond of being an outlet for her scolding and the main reason for why his sons had perished, he was more than glad to have her around to help Jaysyek in his absence.

The sight of her tail wagging, roused him to finish what he could of the hare before leaving the rest of it for the crows to pick at. <b>"Okay,"</b> he smiled, quite confident he could overlook the pins-and-needles sensation running along his forearm and digits. He slowly stood up again and gave his tail a heartened wave. <b>"Ready when you are... wouldn't want to keep them waiting."</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Dec 05, 2011, 04:53 AM by Borden.)
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>She was not surprised by the silence of muttering Elettra's name, and let the subject drop. It was just one of those things they couldn't talk about without breaking each other. Even if she was determined to get everything in the open, and done with. She'd long been for the heartache to be gone, but doing it now was like putting salt in open wounds. Things would hurt more, and possibly fall further apart.

When he appeared ready, she had to give him a once over, but yes it was now or never. <b>"Alright, well we'll take it in stride."</b> She hoped he didn't get his hopes to high. She had not told the pups Borden had left on his own accord, but it didn't change the fact to them he had been gone. She would try though for his sake to help them see he had left to look for their brother. Trying to get herself positive she tipped her head, and started back to the den.

<i>we can end it here if you want. I can start one with the pups?</i></blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<i>Sounds good. Short concluding reply is short.. and concluding.</i>

<blockquote>Borden noted how she looked over him but thought nothing more of it. When she set the pace back towards the Hollow, he fell into step as best as he could. He remained silent for the most part, engulfed by both concern and curiosity as to what his three remaining children would think of him. <i>Would their eyes see him as someone or something entirely different than who and what they expected? Would they be disgusted at or glad for his return?</i>

They neared the den with each passing minute and, one by one, the familiar landmarks he had memorized by heart were left behind in a matter of steps. He took a deep breath, allowing to let himself accept the concept of letting the cards would fall where they may.</blockquote>