Bing, Google

All hail the magpie! — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
Ugh, my heart. </3

Enoki Ashrelle

Smoldering amber gaze watched Elettra's face closely, taking note of the way the once present playful smirk faded away to make way for a softer expression. A soft and true smile of happiness that the magpie hadn't seen on the dark queen's face in quite a long time and to know she had invoked such an expression filled her heart with a nearly overwhelming sense of joy. Her admittance of liking the name further fueling the sensation. If only she could keep such a rare expression present upon the Archer's face despite the hardship and heartache they all knew to plague her on a daily basis.

The affectionate nuzzling of Elettra's muzzle among the ivory painted hairs lining Enoki's shoulder was returned with a brief grooming to her beloved friend's scruff. Teeth tips nibbling at the area before a salmon tongue smoothed the dark hairs that lay there, pulling her head back to meet those colorless eyes when their owner spoke once more. Unbeknownst to the newly crowned matriarch just how heavy those words would soon come to weigh. "And I will never forget you." She returned the sentiment, a broad smile tugging back the corner of her lips while lithe limbs hoisted her dappled frame onto all fours again and marred snout prodded Elettra's shoulder once more. Paws angled toward a location the skilled huntress knew a rabbit's warren lay waiting to be snuffed out. "C'mon. I think a celebratory rabbit or two is in order." A wolf's equivalent to a glass of champagne.

Fade/End.

Word Count: 255
Ashbash 2017 - Sebastian Unrau 
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2017, 06:52 PM by Enoki.)