732 Users Online
Google, Bing

Neverland — Wildflower Glade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Vasu

She'd felt this feeling twice before in her life, Nauja knew what it meant.  The feeling of frustration, a heat that covered everything part of her body.  Then there was the itch that was fit to drive her mad and nothing helped to calm it even just a little.  She'd started to feel the effects of the breeding season just before her visit to Grizzly Hollow, seeing pip and Tyne had kept her distracted.  Her journey back to the thicket, she’d been alone and her mind focused more on it but she couldn't stop to rid herself of the itch.  She wanted to get back to Vasu, make sure he was still there waiting to give her an update on the security of the place they had chosen.

The journey to the thicket had not been a long one which surprised her and even more that she'd found her way back.  Entering she was on alert for any sign of her traveling companion and when she didn't find anything Nauja became worried.  Trying not to panic that he might have left her she told herself he that he must be hunting so she put her muzzle into the air and issued a call to him to let him know she'd returned.  Then she waited anxiously for his appearance and in the meantime decided to rub herself against some nearby branches to try and rid herself of the itch she knew she couldn't.

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2017, 06:56 PM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 31 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Vasu Stormwright

He had been rounding about the area keeping an eye out for Nauja like usual. Vasu was getting ready to go back for a nap when he heard a call. Oh, she was here! He did the best he could to race through the thicket. A few stumbles here and there but nothing that halted him from going to see Nauja. Her scent grew thicker the closer he got. He sent out a few barks to see if she was close by.

The aging male slowed down once he caught glimpse of her dark form rubbing against a tree. He ultimately came to a stop with a smile as his tail wagged softly. "Nauja." He whispered softly. "You're safe." He moved forward slightly to see if she'd accept a gentle welcome home. Her scent was intoxicating and he felt like he was being suffocated but none of that mattered. She had made it back safely. Had her family been alright? Had she seen the sea? None of that mattered right now, to be honest. He was just glad that she was back here. She hadn't ditched him. As much as he hated to admit it, he probably would have been okay had she never returned. He would have adapted like he always had. But the fact that she came here after wherever she had gone meant more than he could ever express.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

As the thicket came into view Nauja couldn't wait to see Vasu, she'd missed him during her journey and now was glad to be joining back up with him.  Though the thought that he'd tired of waiting for her and left but she'd tried to keep that thought at bay.  She couldn't wait to tell him the news of her family but that could wait until she'd seen him and made sure he was okay.  Reaching the place she'd last saw him she called for him and then she waited. His familiar barks reached her ears before she sent a bark of her own to let him know where to find her.

Her heart kept when she saw his black form come into view, she'd stopped what she'd been doing to go to him her tail swishing rapidly behind her.  “Vasu, I've missed you,” she greeted him.  His smell had changed since she last saw him but that was another thing that could be addressed later. “I am safe and it looks like you are to?”  He seemed cautious about his approach to her so she closed the distance between them and pressed her muzzle into his scruff.  “I have so much to tell you but tell me how are you?” She hoped she'd found him well and he seemed well but she wanted to hear it for her own ears.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2017, 03:40 PM by Nauja.)
Vasu Stormwright
Her greeting was so warm and friendly that he couldn't fight the wide grin. His eyes widened for a moment as she stated that she missed him. He figured that meant it was appropriate and slightly called for to give back the sentiment. "I missed you too." His voice was calm and soft as she rushed up to bury into his scruff. Her scent was strong so he closed his eyes and focused on slow breaths.

"Yes, yes. I'm very safe. Found a pack to stay in so I could survive while you went on your trip." His tail waved softly behind him as he ran his nose near the base of her ear. "I'm alright but I'd much rather hear about you." The black and chrome Stormwright kept his voice low and hushed. He didn't want to draw any attention to their little reunion. Vasu wanted a moment alone with Nauja. Especially since she had just returned from a (what he considered since she was alive) successful trip.

He stayed silent to let her speak. The male had no interest in talking when she likely had so many interesting things to say. What had she seen? Did she find her family? Come across the ocean? He was eager no know no matter the answers to his silent questions.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

He was a sight for sore eyes, Nauja had missed him but it wasn't until he came into view that she realized just how much. Her smile widened when he told her he missed her too causing any worries she might've had to melt away.  With her face buried in his scruff she closed her eyes to take in his scent which brought her comfort but was so intoxicating to her heat clouded mind. “It's been much too long,” she said before pulling back and placing a few licks to his chin.

He told her right away that he'd joined a pack to survive until her return, she couldn't blame him.  Life was hard when you were alone, “Is it a good pack?" She asked curiously. She wasn't sure if he would want her to follow, uncertainty about what this might mean for them filled her. He wanted to hear about her so she pushed it down for the time being. “I found Grizzly Hollow, it's not too far from here.  Tyne and Pip were still there so I was able to see them and talk to them,” she told.  

There was something that was and had been at the forefront of her mind, “Will this be a good place to call home for awhile like we talked about?” She needed to know where she would be laying her head to rest now that he’d joined a pack. Nauja touched her nose to his cheek hoping he could make the confusion she felt go away.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2017, 03:05 PM by Nauja.)
Vasu Stormwright
He truthfully didn't keep track of the days out of fear of how long it would really be but if she said it had been too long then he agreed. His brain fuzzy from the hormones that bubbled about them. The chrome tipped male didn't feel like speaking much today. Although he knew it would be rude if he didn't. Nauja had just come back to him. The least he could do was engage in conversation.

"They're rather kind." He hummed in response. It was a tight-knit place and while he had only interacted with Aideen he figured the rest wouldn't be too different. She seemed to be a small female with a large heart. He likely could have thought about Secret Woodlands all day had his dear seawolf companion not spoke again. "How did that go?" He looked to her fondly with his stormy eyes. While he certainly did have the vision for the distance he could see perfectly fine up close which made appreciating the beauty in front of him all the better.

His ear flicked softly at her other question. "I suppose so." The Stormwright whispered as he made a small circle around her. "If you want to pick up and move I don't mind. I'm not tied to this place." It wasn't the sea so he didn't feel the undying need to plant roots here.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The exact time she'd been away was something the Seagull couldn't be certain of but after having Vasu as a constant companion any time away from him seemed too long. She had missed him on the nights having to seek shelter by herself and the journey without him to talk to had been lonely.  She'd met a couple of wolves along the way but none of them were the same as having him with her.  She didn't have to worry about it any longer though because she was back with him.

She worried what effect his joining a pack might have on them not she kept that to herself.  It might be the best thing for him.  She didn't think it was for her, at least not right now, “I'm glad you've found a kind pack,” she told him, “That's important, I hope you are happy there.” She wasn't sure what else to say in regards to him joining a pack. Nauja shrugged when he asked how it had gone at Grizzly Hollow, “I think it’s going to take some time with them,” she told him, “The way I left caused some hard feelings.” She met his pale gaze as she spoke, how much she'd missed his stormy sea eyes.  Looking into them always reminded her of the ocean during stormy weather.

She had been concerned about if the thicket would make a good place for them to stay and Vasu confirmed that it was. “Good,” his answer pleased her since she'd decided that the thicket would be a good place to stay for awhile. She followed him with her eyes as he circled around her, “No, I want to stay here.  I will be close to you and to my family,” she said before she turned to rub her face into his ruff.

(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2017, 09:32 AM by Nauja.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health