Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
MATURE!
lorcán & inna
I don't have to tell you what this is all about
because baby half the fun is figuring it all out
So don't turn off the lights, I don't wanna be In the dark tonight
because I can't read your mind, I need to know if What I'm doing is right

Golden eyes watched in silence as her dark tail rose up and swayed seductively in the air before him. It was a motion she had performed in front of him many times over the last two weeks, but only now did it finally hold a significant meaning. Lorcan had taken the time, even amongst all his excitement, to ask her if she was sure and now with her last words echoing in his mind, he stood behind her eagerly. He gave her a moment to steady herself, which also allowed him a heartbeat or two to steady his nerves before he carefully reared up onto his hind limbs to claim her.

The air was filled with the sounds of their passion; whines and growls echoed against the dark skeletal trees that surrounded them. When it was over, Lorcan breathed a deep euphoric sigh before he shifted down onto all fours. Tentatively, the agouti male stepped forwards and moved in to lick affectionately along the smooth curve of her head, a low purr vibrating deep in his throat as he enjoyed the sensual moment with her. Soon they would have to make the short journey back home, but for now, he would lay next to her and reminisce over the last few moments with her.

~Fade~

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 09:01 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together