Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna
I don't have to tell you what this is all about
because baby half the fun is figuring it all out
So don't turn off the lights, I don't wanna be In the dark tonight
because I can't read your mind, I need to know if What I'm doing is right

Two weeks they'd spent together and it was two of the best weeks of her life and for a time she was able forget about home. Everything that had happened in the past year had been left on the borders of Hearthwood. She did not feel badly about leaving with Lorcan even though she'd just returned from her time on the mountain. He had given her the chance to get away from all of her responsibilities and only worry about him and herself. She hadn't been able to do that in a long time.  It was clear their time together was drawing to a close as they returned to the north after having gone to the cliff.

Something else had been on her mind too and it was Lorcan who stirred it in her. It was unexpected to say the least but as their time had passed and his scent had become more and more intoxicating to her and often she would initiate okay even as they traveled.  Affection between them was shared becoming more frequent in the last week. Their journey had been a long one which had given Inna time to think.

Now with their time so short Inna had made her decision.  The previous day they'd come to a place like none she’d ever been to before with its blackened Tree and open meadow.  They had rested there for the night before heading for the Lowlands the next day.

With the first days of dawn Inna has risen from her place next to Lorcan and sat back on her haunches as she watched the sun come up. Lorcan was still asleep when she left him in the small bunch of grass they had taken for the night.She wasn't ready to go home yet, for all of the memories of, to leave Lorcan but she knew she had to. They had both been gone from their packs for far too long and soon they would have to and return to their prospective packs.

Inna chuffed to her friend softly hoping it would wake him and he would join her as she looked up to the dimming stars.  She didn't see why they couldn't have another play session before they started back.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 09:05 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
lorcán & inna

The warm stroke of sunlight against his face caused a soft sigh to escape his charcoal lips, sending a silver smoke into the icy cold air. If it wasn’t for the sun shining down on him, he might have noticed the source of warmth that was now missing from his side. She’d left him sleeping, curled up in the patch of tall grasses that they had played and frolicked in the previous night, completely unaware that she’d left him for a brief period of time to watch the sun come up over the far horizon.

Inna’s chuff broke him from his sleep and caused his dark lashes to flutter open. His tail swayed in greeting at her as Lorcan caught a glimpse of the dark female peering down at him. “Good morning.” He drawled, golden eyes still adjusting the daylight, as he reached up to nuzzle into her soft obsidian fur, growling playfully as he inhaled a lungful of her attractive perfume.

Finally shifting up on to his paws, the agouti male gave a thorough shake of his pelt before bowing down into a stretch, jaws parting wide to release a yawn. Now more awake, he took a moment to take in the scenery around him, only now seeing the beauty in the spot they had discovered in the darkness of the night.

A soft smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he stepped slowly towards Inna, moving to brush along beside her and teasingly tap his tail against hers before he finally sat beside her. “I guess today’s the day..” He murmured, not caring to hide his disappointment. “I’m sure they will be wondering where we’ve got to.” He said quietly, golden eyes glancing across to Inna to try and gauge her expression.

# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna

Looking back at him she'd waited long enough, something had changed in her, she could feel it. Her decision had been made and all that was left to do was to let him know. Lorcan he'd been through it all with her, he protected and took care of her during their two weeks. They were friends but she felt closer to him now she'd ever felt to anyone. The ebony Baranski had didn't want to deny him anymore, now all she had to was show him that she wouldn't push him away this time.

Inna's tail waved high over her back as she waited for him to rise from what had done for a bed the previous night. Upon closer inspection they had stumbled on a place she'd had yet to visit with him. “Good Morning, we didn't do so bad picking a place to sleep in the dark,” she said her eyes closing as he nuzzled her fur. She nipped at his ear when his growl reached her’s before she pressed her face into his scruff to inhale his scent. It was both a comfort and stirred something inside of her, she felt the intensity of the symptoms she'd been feeling all of this time were growing. She stepped away from him to give him room to stretch before he'd moved up next to her. She brushed her muzzle along his throat, “I'm afraid so, we have to at least check in.” A thought had been on her mind for the past couple of days, orange eyes meeting his golden ones, “If things are still crazy at home as could always run away again?” she said giving his chin a lick before nipping at his cheek and bounding away tail held high over her head swaying playfully. Then she sent her invitation of play out by lowering her front half to the ground, “One more time before we have to part ways?”

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 08:53 AM by Inna.)

Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
lorcán & inna

Inna’s scent greeted him as rose to his feet, burning within his nose as he inhaled it along with the cool spring air. He smiled at her comment as his golden eyes took in his surroundings. “No, we found a pretty good spot here.” He agreed, dark lashes fluttering shut so that he could enjoy the sunlight dance across his face.

The playful nip to his ear caught his by surprise, causing him to jump slightly. Tilting his chin to the side, Lorcan tried to glance around at the dark girl as she buried her face into the thick fur of his neck and inhaled his sent. The feeling of her hot breath on the back of his neck cause the dark fur along his back to bristle. The agouti male let out purr, enjoying the close proximity to the female as he wondered how much she would miss him once they parted ways.

Golden eyes watched her silently as she moved to now sweep her muzzle beneath his throat and his ears perked up at her words. He grew curious, her words making him wonder if she even wanted to go back home at all. His suspicions deepened with her next sentence and he tilted his head to one side in question, a single brow raising as he glanced down towards her. “If I stay away for much longer, I fear they will never allow me back.” He joked, though truthfully he believed it.

His concerns were tossed to one side as she quickly licked at his chin, nipped at his cheek and then bound playfully away. He felt excitement wash over his skin as he watched her sway her tail above her spine, causing a wave of scent to hit his nose. Russet ears pricked forwards as his paws instinctively carried him after her, immediately accepting her invitation to play. Instead of bounding into a run, Lorcan played it cool and held back, simply trailing after her like a hunter would stalk their prey.

Casually, he grew closer and allowed his teeth to nibble delicately at the dark fur along her spine as he moved to brush his side up against her, bumping her gently from the side.

# P O R C A N
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna

She smiled at his comment of the place they'd wound up the previous night, “It is pretty here,” she agreed, “A perfect place to be before we have to leave each other.” She didn't much like the idea of them parting but she knew she couldn't avoid Hearthwood forever. Inna didn't fancy being around the other females of her pack as they continued to go through the same thing she was.

It could be postponed for now which she chose to do as she playfully nipped at his ear in her efforts to draw him into play. His scent so intoxicating as she took it in from his scruff making bit hard for her to want to stop, the purr that came from him told her he was enjoying himself. This pleased her but she was ready for play and there wasn't anything that was going to deter her from that. She further showed him what she wanted with a brush of her muzzle and his words reaching her ears, “I don't want that to happen, you love it there.” She did however offer running away until the season was over then the mess of it all could be avoided.

She didn't want to wait much longer though she wasn't sure a play session would do the trick this time. The excitement and desire so strong in her now, after all the confusing thoughts she had found some clarity. A glance over her shoulder told her that he had joined in, she yipped to urge him on but he hung back as she went on her tail still swaying over her back. Shivers went through her skin as she felt him nibble at the fur along her spine. Then he was beside her giving her a gentle bump in her side as they ran beside each other.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 08:56 AM by Inna.)

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
lorcán & inna

Her yip caught his ears and filled him with excitement as he hung back, watching her, wanting her. Inna trotted onwards with her tail still curled seductively over her back, filling the air with the intoxicating perfume that the agouti male couldn’t ignore. She urged him to follow and so obediently he did, catching up to her in a matter of minutes. His teasing touches sent shivers through her body, vibrations that he could feel against the feather-light touch of his whiskers as they brushed against her skin. Silently he wondered why she had not yet bound away from him to elicit a game of chase, and as his mind began to question her intentions he felt himself more and more aroused at the unspoken possibilities.

He couldn’t presume though. She had to give him a hint, make her desires clear to him. Running along beside her, he stole the girl and glance, salmon pink tongue sweeping anxiously across his charcoal lips out of habit. “You’re not running away, Inna?” He murmured, golden gaze locked on her out of the corner of his eye before he leaned in to brush hover his nose against her right ear to whisper. “We both know you can run faster than this.” He then gave a quick tug at her ear before bounding away, just like she had when they had first met at the lowlands. If she wanted him, she was going to have to catch him.

# P O R C A N
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna

As she bound away from him she feared he may not follow because he had lingered where she'd left him. The yip she'd sent in his direction did work to urge him to follow her and in just a short time he'd caught up with her. His touches along her back, the shivers they elicited across her skin excited her more helping to make her more willing to accept him she the time came. His scent filled her nostrils as he came up beside her the bump to her side causing her to pause giving him the time to murmur words that seemed to question her intentions. His breath on her ear as he whispered more questions words to her sent more shivers across her skin. The tug on her ear was a clear invitation to chase him and to catch him if she could. The ebony Baranski was confident she would catch him as he bounded away from her.

His words asking her why she wasn't running as fast as he knew she could. It seemed he knew what she wanted but wanted her to tell him, to make it clear to him. Teasing as those words were to her the gentleman in him still shone through. This was the reason she trusted him with her because she knew he wouldn't do anything unless she told him that was what she wanted. So as she watched him move away from her she set it in her mind to make it perfectly clear to him.

Running as fast as he knew she could she chased after him their game becoming more intense with each passing moment. With her speed she caught up with him nipping at his tail as it trailed behind him. A moment later she was next to him a touch to his shoulder with her nose to let him know she had caught up. Pouncing on him she managed to topple the both of them to the ground. He was under her as she stood over him dropping her head down close to his her mouth almost touching his ear. “Maybe I'm not running away because I want the same thing you want,” she whispered in answer to his unspoken question.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 08:57 AM by Inna.)

Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
MATURE!
lorcán & inna

Long legs carried his lean form quickly across the crisp-white terrain, save for the few patch of grass that broke through where the sunlight had already worked to melt the thick blanket of snow. His tongue lolled from his mouth as he moved, feeling the cold air glide through his agouti fur. Quickly he glanced behind him to see if Inna had followed after him. “Or have I finally tired you out enough?” He barked back, laughter then filling the air between them.

Russet ears swerved back as he heard her approaching footfall and his fur bristled in anticipation. Lorcan flinched when he felt the nip to the tip of his tail, and his head swivelled to the side to catch a glimpse of her dark form as he weaved into beside him. A chuff left his lips in greeting as he felt Inna press her cold nose to his shoulder. For a heartbeat he deliberated speeding up, to keep the game going, but the dark girl had a different idea.

In an instant, her body pounced inside his side and immediately his legs buckled under the force, sending them both toppling down into the snow. Laying a little disorientated on his back, wide golden eyes stared into her deep orange gaze as her dark form towered over him. His tail curled between his legs but continued to sway with excitement as he waited to see what she would do next. The words she whispered into his ear sent a surge of emotion through him and he tail slowly uncurled to beat frantically against the snow.

The shock and confusion slowly melted off his face and in the next heartbeat he was working to wriggle free of her limbs that had caged him down against the snow. Finally breaking free, he rolled onto his paws before moving in excitedly to lick and nuzzle at her face as mixture of aroused growls and excited yaps were conjured up instantaneously from his chest. Her words spoke volumes and finally gave him the answer that he had secretly desired all along, but he still had to question it. “You’re sure?” He breathed, his voice wavering in anticipation.

His paws crossed over to move him parallel alongside her dark form as he brushed himself up against her, his muzzle burying into her thick obsidian fur to inhale her intoxicating scent as he moved slowly towards his prize. His skin shivered with arousal as he moved, instinct guiding him towards her flank. As he reached her tail, his nose hovered there to take in a lungful of her erotic perfume and his tail lifted to arch dominantly over his back as he moved into position behind her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 08:59 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna

Her lithe form moved swiftly across the snow as she worked to catch up to him, Inna was determined to catch him. She wanted to make it clear to him without a doubt what it was she wanted. His words carried across the space between them, a taunt in question form, she would show him just how tired she was. His laughter rang in her ears drawing her own laughter out. How she had grown to care about the man even more during their two weeks together. She'd enjoyed getting to know him and strengthening their friendship, she would miss him when they parted ways. After meeting him she'd often wished he was in Hearthwood especially after her father had passed and she'd been left. Inna knew he wouldn't have left her if he'd been there.

Finally her paws had carried her to catch up enough she was able to nip at his tail before coming up beside him. His chuff was met with one of her own but a moment later she'd stopped the game by pouncing on him. This was her chance to tell him exactly what she wanted but answering the taunting questions he'd posed. As he lay there in a submissive posture waiting she stood over him letting her head drop until it was next to his. Her words whispered in his ear changed everything for them, he made it clear he understood the message she'd given him.

In his excitement he'd wriggled free of her and now covered her face in licks and nuzzles a whine of excitement joining the sound of his growls yaps. She licked his chin and nuzzled at his neck joining in his excitement at her revelation. In true Lorcan fashion which she expected nothing less he wanted to affirm she was sure about the decision she'd made. “Yes I'm sure I want this,” she breathed a smile crossing her features. She was nervous about what was to happen but she knew she was happy that it would be with him and even more she knew she was ready for it to happen.

She didn't move as he came up next to her allowing him to take in her scent as she took in his. Her tail rose over her back waving slowly from side to side as he made his was way towards her flank. When she felt him behind her she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. With a small nod to reassure him. Then she let her tail fall to the side, expectant to feel his weight on hers any moment.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2017, 08:59 AM by Inna.)