298 Users Online
Bing, Google

Uncharted Waters — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Renier

She hated the idea of leaving him behind in the thicket but it it was a choice that she had to live with.  The thought of seeing him again soon kept her pace from slowing as she headed further south in search of Grizzly Hollow.  The sooner she visited her family the sooner she could get back to him.  She hadn't been long in her journey before she knew just how much she missed him being with her. She had a mission though and she wanted to complete it because she couldn't do anything they talked about until she saw Pip and Tyne to make sure they were still doing well.  Nauja just hoped they hadn't moved in from the pack in her absence.

She had traveled from the thicket into a dense forest of trees which she couldn't remember ever being in.  At the same time something felt familiar about it but she couldn't really place it in her memory.  It wasn't until she came out of the forest to more open area that the feeling she was getting closer became stronger.  Still she wasn't completely sure she was on the right track and worried she may have made a mistake.  As she walked among the large trees looking up at them as she went, even they seemed familiar to her.

A sound caught her attention bringing her gaze back to the path head, she wasn't sure if it was something she could eat or another wolf.  Part of her hoped that it was so maybe she could ask for help. The other part was rather hungry and hoped it was something to eat.

(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2017, 08:15 PM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
I wished you well as you cut me down

He hadn't planned to visit these woods today. In his wanderings he still hadn't found a thing to hunt, and he pushed onward to the forest, thinking that if he didn't find food at least he may find a familiar face. The Ridge was still too quiet for his liking, and he had done everything he needed to do. A detour couldn't hurt. He planned to be home just as quickly as he had left. Besides he didn't think anyone would exactly be missing him.

Gold eyes looked up, then back down the trees, but nothing stirred. It was a strange time of year. Almost time for other creatures to stir, and yet still cold enough maybe they had no want to wake. He traversed down a well used path, nose twitching. It didn't seem any wolves had came this way. He wasn't exactly surprised, since he was further out from the Hollow itself. He was about to turn back when he spotted a black and grey wolf. She had a pair of bright eyes, he couldn't decide were more yellow or orange. "Sorry, I hope I didn't startle you.." He came a little closer, stopping well enough to keep a distance. Was she part of Grizzly Hollow? 

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2017, 03:32 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja sometimes hated the fact that she had not chosen to just stay in Relic lore, had she done so then she would have been able to learn the land.  The forest she was in didn't seem familiar but at the same time there was something about it she couldn't quite put her paw on.  She examined the trees even trying to see through them for some sign that she might be close to Grizzly Hollow.  She soon gave up trying to decide if the forest looked familiar deciding to just let her paws carry her.

Just about the time her stomach growled she heard the sound of someone or something approaching her location.  Nauja prepared herself for it to be a rabbit or even a squirrel, though she had trouble catching those.  It wasn't either but a tawny make wolf with golden eyes, she watched him closely as he came forward. “No, you didn't.  I heard you coming,” she said as she sized him up.  So far he seemed nice enough, “Are you from around here?” The scent of a pack hanging on him but she didn't know if the pack.

(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2017, 07:27 AM by Nauja.)
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
I wished you well as you cut me down

She seemed too old to have lost her way.There was something about her that made it seem she was searching for something. Maybe waiting for something else..someone maybe. Weren't they all at some point or another?

"Willow Ridge, a bit further south," he offered nonchalantly. There was no reason not to say. Especially since he was always eager to have new members. Maybe, she was looking for a home since his nose couldn't trace anything specific on her coat, or anybody. She was in decent shape, if she'd spent most of her time alone. Another hunter would be nice. Someone who would be grateful for pack life. But, it'd be better if he didn't get ahead of himself.

"You from around these parts?" He asked in turn, merely curious, and trying to mind his manners. But, if she was did she have a home to go to? When he had returned those years ago, he had hadn't the comfort of his old room, his family.

Did she just stravage. No real place she cared to find. Moving along, looking for that next meal and temporary place to rest. Wanting to avoid the ties to others.

[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

It was lucky really that the man had appeared when he did, Nauja was about to give up and try somewhere else.  Now that he had appeared she could ask him where Grizzly Hollow was.  There was no time for her to act like the know it all that she felt she'd started to leave behind.

She deduced that Willow Ridge was the pack he was from and though she wasn't looking for a pack.  Not to mention Nauja had a place to return to but she wasn't stupid either, she might need a backup plan.  

“What is Willow Ridge like?” She asked the curiosity she felt clear in her tone and actions as she stepped toward the man. This could be a place to go if she became desperate.

She shook her head in response to her question,

“I've just returned to the lore,” she explained, “but I've made my den in the Thicket.” She hadn't exactly but Nauja hoped that Vasu had been working on something so she could sleep when she finally returned to him. “I'm looking for a place,” she said biting the bullet, “Maybe you could help?”

Finding Pip and Tyne had become much more important than her ego.  She was more determined than she ever had been before and she didn't want to miss that opportunity because she couldn't be wrong.

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2017, 09:09 PM by Nauja.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity