(See All?) Announcements
671 Users Online
Google, Bing

Surviving Alone is a Tough Business. — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by NickWithAShotgun who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Shallow Nightfall
For @Naira and/or @Triell

Shallow finally came to a stop from her exhausting escape from the Spectral Woods. She panted, noticing the blackened tree stumps nearby. They seemed to form a border of sorts. Hey, would you look at that. I made it to a border without anyone's help. The girl still felt cautious about whatever pack was beyond. What if the leader was as scary as @Aponi ? Then where would she go? 'I'd better not mention my future goals... That didn't go well last time...' she muttered to herself. She carefully inspected the truncks, running a paw over them as she did. 'I wonder who would mark out a border with trees? Was this just coincedence? Is there actually any wolves here?' she muttered again. 'I'd better howl and see who comes.' She let out said howl and sat down to wait. She couldn't help but look back on her previous experinces. I hope this leader isn't so terrifing. I don't want to run away anymore. But I don't want to die, either. Shallow didn't want to ruin her second try. Right. Here's the plan. Don't mention my search for my family. Just keep calm and let them decide. I'll have to explain why I should be in the pack, though. To her, this was the most complicated thing in the world. All she could do was wait and hope. Hope someone would answer her call. Hope she could be accepted. Hope she wouldn't die.
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Guardian Dem 1/3
won't you light my lonely way back home?
Treyah Tainn

The girl had been lingering near the borders, somewhere on the trail of @Zerxes, considering taking herself for a jaunt out into the world to see what she could see. But she knew the rest of them prefered that she didn't go alone. When the call went up at the borders though, she veered towards it, hoping to beat @Maera and @Kerberos, or even @Leotie at least. With her mothers hearing hard more than half the time it was probable that her father would be the one to arrive. She wanted to show him just how useful she could be.

The muttering was the first clue to the strangers location, Treyah drawing herself up to her full height as she approached the stranger. The girl was a tank, hardly the gaggle of legs and ears she once had been, now standing over her mother at the shoulder and rivalling the woman for weight, she could only imagine how she would tower over her sister, Aponi and even over Kyna... She wondered how big Lila was now... Perhaps when the weather was warmer, she would return to the Spectral Woods, just to see how the rest of her family had fared.

The Tainn's tawny tail waved a little as she approached, amber eyes trying to discern just what the grey girl might want with them. She wouldn't speak just yet, reserving her judgement to be based on the actions of the wolf before her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2017, 05:47 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Guardian demonstration 1/3 (Attending border/join threads)

He had been protecting the females in his pack the best he could. Making sure the borders were marked well enough to ward off others. If any loners wanted to take a chance Kerberos would be more than willing to take a snap at them. Maera had started to have small changes about her after their night together but Kerberos knew that there were others to protect still. Leotie was closely watched whether she knew it or not. She was the only adult female who hadn't taken on the little changes like Naira and Maera. As far as he was concerned she was the only one who wouldn't either.

He heard a call and instantly raised to his paws. A small kiss was planted on Maera's head as he urged her to stay in place. He could never be sure if she would listen or not, though. It seemed he wasn't the first to arrive. Treyah had already appeared and it seemed she wanted to test the loner at the borders. Between her size and growing age he knew she could handle her own. He still stood close to her with his own tail raised. His eyes looked onto the female loner with a more serious look than usual.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian 1/3

After her incident with Savion Leotie had been staying closer to home, Sven very bluntly had told her what exactly that horrible wolf had wanted. After that it all fell into place what exactly was going on with her but just because she understood didn't mean she liked it. Leotie had also noticed Triell watching her a little more closely as well. She wasn't sure if Sven had told him what had happened but she hadn't. It had been one of the more embarrassing moments of her life. Although she didn't feel Triell was a stranger to her less than graceful moments.

What stuck out in her mind from that day was Sven and how he'd come charging on to the scene. She'd never seen him like that, always quiet, polite Sven, he'd been so angry that she hadn't been sure Savion was going to walk away from the confrontation. She'd never had anyone protect her in such a way, it was nice especially after her and her pale friend had that small hitch in their friendship. She felt he'd made himself pretty clear that day and she was grateful to him for saving her.

However, she was still left with the heat, itching, and feeling of frustration which only got worse everyday. She'd about had it and was ready for it to be over, she didn't know how long it would last. After her hunt she'd headed to the borders for a little marker refreshing and tree rubbing. It didn't make it stopped but she found that it did help a little. Just as Leotie had found herself another tree the scent of a foreign female caught her attention. Despite her discomfort she still had a job to do. So she went to see who was at their borders, when she arrived she found Kerb and Treyah who she worried about making some really poor decisions. There was also a gray wolf that Leotie didn't know, “To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?” She asked as she came to stand next to Kerb brushing against his side.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2017, 12:30 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by NickWithAShotgun who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Shallow Nightfall
Apologies if this post is less them 200 words. I'm doing it on my phone and can't count words.

Shallow looked up at the three pack wolves with scared, blue eyes. Three and no Leader. I'm screwed. Trying to keep her cool, she lowered her head to them. The one wolf to talk got her response. 'I was merely passing by. I happened to notice your border and now I wish to join your pack.' she said, hiding the incident with Aponi. She still remembered how aggressive the female had been to her. She wouldn't let that happen again, though. I don't want to stravage anymore. I just hope they are more accepting... I mean, they seem nice, but so did Lila, and look where that went. The gray girl kept reminding herself of that fleeing moment. But this time would be different. She wouldn't run anymore. Not this time. She wondered whether she should get to know them before she was allowed to cross the border. 'If I could get your names, that would be helpful. I'm Shallow Nightfall, so you know.' she mentioned. Now that her name was out in the open, she lowered her head once more to wait for some more names to remember. All the while, she kept visioning the terrifying wolves from the woods in front of her, rather than the three that were actually present. God, I shouldn't be this scared, but I just can't help feeling that I'm in a whole ton of trouble right now. If only I hadn't been so disrespectful in those woods of terror, I may not be here. My fear of others is growing stronger with each passing second.
(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2017, 08:01 PM by Shallow.)
'So could you... Tell me how you're sleeping easy, How you're only thinking of yourself?'

Dialouge
Thought
OOC

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
[Time had already felt like it was slipping by him. Reiko and Treyah had come far not only in their skills, but their size. He couldn't believe they were almost yearlings. He began to wonder what it was they really wanted to do. They were overly helpful, consistent in pulling their weight. Doing a little bit of everything. Were they happier here? He rather hoped. Wondered what they would think when spring actually made its arrival.

The season between winter and spring was upon them, and he had become ever watchful. He thanked the stars this year Treyah wasn't a worry. Then he had thought he didn't need worry last year when in Oak Tree Bend. So far from the rest of the world. Three litters proved that didn't mean much. There was one member of their pack he worried about most. Leotie. Did she know what it meant? He thought she had went through it last year. The Tainn was unable to break the conversation, he simply tried to keep an eye on her. Tabs on whereabouts. Though it seemed Kerberos and Sven were often with her for him to worry too much. Least he'd like to think. 

It was soaking in the beautiful day at the outside of the den when a loner's howl rang out. He jumped to his feet, and hauled his butt down the Draw to investigate.

There was not just one wolf, Treyah, Kerberos, and Leotie had met the call as well. A smile, he eased down the slope. He could not have had better pack. He came behind them with his tail and head raised just in time to hear the stranger introduce herself. The loner seemed to hold herself properly, hoping for their names in turn. He brushed up beside Kerberos, and Treyah. "I am Triell Tainn, this is my daughter Treyah." He nudged his shoulder to hers. "Kerberos, and Leotie, are my seconds of Charred Ash Draw." He jerked his head, pointing his nose in their direction. "You think you want to stay here huh. What do you think you can add to our pack?" She seemed like she had missed some meals, but her blue eyes were not dull. He didn't expect her to say any of the usual things, like hunter, healer, guardian, or teacher. It was more of a question what she thought of herself, and her character. Would she say an upbeat personality, fearless heart, or grateful wolf? 
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2017, 05:03 PM by Triell. Edit Reason: typos )
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Guardian Dem 2/3
won't you light my lonely way back home?
Treyah Tainn

Treyah already thought this one was a lost cause. She just smelled a border so wanted in? What sort of charity did she mistake them for. She had been just about to open her mouth to dismiss the girl when her father arrived on scene and deigned to give away all their names, hers included! She threw a disgruntled glare at her fathers back, her snort of annoyance she made no attempt to veil. She could only hope that Kerberos would back her up in her indignant rage, since Leotie had been the one to break the damn silence.

"She can shove off." Treyah cut in without much mind for how the rest of them might take her outburst. She might not have been old enough to go into heat but that didn't mean the bad mood of the other women didn't rub off on her. "Do'ya make a habit of just sauntering up to every border you cross and expecting to be let in?" She probed further, knowing at any moment one of the adults was likely to chastise her for stepping out of line but wanting to get her moneys worth no less. At least @Zerxes had bought them a rabbit, and he was met with far more suspicion than this... this... Pah! she couldn't even find a word to describe it. The girl glowered at the stranger now that she had said her piece, expecting to be sent back within the borders at any moment.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Guardian demonstration 2/3

Kerberos wasn't exactly pleased when Leotie broke the silence. Nor was he pleased when she brushed against his side, her scent still present unlike his own mate's. Then the loner spoke and her reason didn't seem very good. He furrowed his brows and was keen to say something but then Triell appeared. The man was met with a quick nod as he spoke his part. The dark tawny second hoped this female came up with a damn good reason instead of just coming across borders and wanting to join.

His pale yellow gaze widened for a second as he heard Treyah telling the loner to shove off. He would have reprimanded her but she gave a point that he had been thinking about. In case anyone was going to disagree he quickly looked to her and spoke. "That's a good observation, Treyah." He complimented her in a smooth voice. He looked to Triell as he continued to defend the young Tainn's case. "Shallow said it herself, she came across our borders and now wishes to join. Not even a reason or some kind of gift to show her worth." He spoke as if the loner wasn't standing right across from them. At least Zerxes, despite everyone's suspicions, had a solid case and brought a hare.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 2/3

Leotie had taken notice that she didn't get her usual greeting from Kerb with warned him a questioning look. She didn't really understand this change in him and not wanting to make whatever irritation he had with her worse she stepped away from him before addressing the stranger. The answer to her question to the stranger was met with a raised brow as it was questionable at best. Leotie felt this stranger was being rather demanding about joining the draw, what could she offer to them and how would her joining affect them. She already worried about Zerxes would she have to worry about this girl too? She didn't get the chance to question the go further as Triell appeared and room over with the questions as well as introductions.

What was most shocking was Treyah's outburst and her worry for the girl grew. However, Leotie couldn't really disagree with either her or Kerbs comments on the matter. Normally she would have felt the rudeness with which the young Tainn had spoken to the stranger was uncalled for but in this case she didn't think so. “Do you always approach a packs borders with such rudeness demanding to be let in?” She questioned the irritation she felt at the strangers rudeness clear in her tone. She then looked to Triell to see what he would do in this situation.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2017, 07:15 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you