620 Users Online
Aven, Google, Hazelnut, Bing, Isla

No Regrets, Not This Time — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Sylva

As Sylva left a nibble at his chin and spoke he let out a quiet rumble "I don't know" he mumbled quietly as he turned his head to look at her. As she shifted around and stood the heat from her body disappeared and a small whine escaped his lips. He didn't want her to move, he wanted her to stay close to him. To stay where he could see and could ensure she was safe. Ensure that nothing could harm her, and to always feel her warmth. The white ghost wanted nothing more the to just pull the dark medic into his embrace and never let her go.

However, as the dark woman's tail touched his chin he to stood letting his body follow its movement as he stood eyes locked on Sylva. Though it was her words that had him tilt his head mismatched eyes following the curves of her body. Eyes taking in the luring sight in front of him, the temptation in her smell, movement just every thing about her was overwhelming. But what of the woodlands? their rules? and what of Gent and the Notch? He knew their rules knew that this was wrong and yet he could not care less. He wanted her, Wanted to be with his sweet dark medic. "As you wish, my love" he spoke words carefully and yet not hesitating nor submissive as he placed a kiss on her fur. And so he took in her sweet scent, to night she would be all his and he would be all hers no matter what the future brought.

-fade-

"Talking." IT.  
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated