(See All?) Announcements
620 Users Online
Google, Bing, Juniper, Vanadis

Passing Of The Crown — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

While he was honored to take the lead for his alpha so that he could have the time he needed Kajika knew that the role he would fill did not come with many stresses and worries. That would not deter the beta now leader because it was what Vespertio needed. How could he deny the man the same thing that the alpha had given him in the spring? He’d asked a great deal and had been granted everything he wished whether it worked out or not in the end. The agouti make had never asked for anything taking every loss and every stress and swallowing it for the pack because it was his job to care for them and help them through the the hard times. If anyone deserved a break it was the patriarch and Kajika would do what it took to give him that.

He vowed to himself to do everything to ensure that the cove would live on while the former alpha had his much deserved vacation. Before he felt he could truly take over he informed the man before him that he didn't think any less if him for stepping down. He felt it important that Vespertio knew that before they parted ways after this meeting. “You don't need to thank me but you are welcome and thank you for your confidence in me.” Kajika nodded as Vespertio spoke of keeping the change in leadership between the two of them for the time being after the unrest that happened when Moonshadow took over for Moonshadow. “Yes of course, I agree that perhaps a more gradual change would be better for them. I too would hate to cause uncertainty amongst them as well.” He felt the last thing the pack needed was to be upset with the news of Vespertio stepping down. He could not help but wonder what Lunette thought of this news and he was sure he would have Moonshadow's support.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
A heartfelt smile adorned Vesper's lips as Kajika emphasized the fact that him stepping down did not affect the view the ebony man had on him, reminding him that although he had been a man in power for so long stepping down did not make him lesser of a man now. "You've been a part of this pack for so long now and I've watched you grow enough to trust you with anything. It only felt right that I come to you to take my place." Not many could say they had such a loyal and trustworthy member such as Kajika in their ranks and the Vuesain couldn't express his gratitude for all the man had done enough.

Glad to hear the man's agreement about keeping the exchange private for the time being the agouti man gave a small nod of his head before rising to his paws and giving his fur a small shake, as if that action alone had finally lifted the remaining weight that had rested for so long upon his broad shoulders and weary crown. "I'll most likely pass the word on to Namid since she is my mate after all, but I'm sure she'll understand and have no problem keeping quiet until the time was right." It would be Lunette's reaction to the shift in dynamics that had the father chewing the inside of his cheek.

Concluding the conversation and after a minimal dominance display to officially dub Kajika the new pack alpha a friendly farewell was given on both parts before the former patriarch left in search of his mate to give the latest news and the new ebony leader returned to his fishing.

Fade.