481 Users Online
Google, Bing

Answer To An unspoken question — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

There were no signs this request bothered her. After all he wasn't trying to hinder her. It might not ever be the right time to do it. The Tainn would just have to bite the bullet because he had avoided it in the first place. But, he still could not imagine what he would even say to the wolf he'd left behind without a word. He doubted even Ice would forgive him for that. It was selfishness for going,and  at least part of the reasoning. Though it may leave him with an awful feeling, what he had now was far greater. He was not stuck in the blue misted wood, once again wondering why he had been left behind. Really, did anyone really think if he had truly believed he was endangering Serach he would have left in the first place?

A steady breath, he could not quiet his mind. Leotie seemed to be all that was good, but he still wondered what made her insistent on the matter. Without hesitation she explained the very thing to him. She wanted to know if they had a true enemy, and help herself. Well, to put to rest what was. He could only nod, almost feeling the same. But he'd already been selfish, and planned only to make sure they were well. Not to expect closure or peace. He'd lived this long without the first to think he'd ever actually have it or the second. Meeting her vivid, blue eyes he found himself hopeful. Even though hope seemed to be the first step to major disappointment.

She reached out to him, and the workings of a smile stretched up his cheek. He hadn't felt she'd regretted her choice, but it was nice to hear all the same. "I am glad too. You have come a long way from the young wolf I hunted with. Another good thing I would not trade." He wore a proud smile for a moment. No matter where he went he always seemed to find wolves with good hearts, and for whatever reason he was grateful. Then the leader motioned for her to follow. "Both of us would probably be the best idea. I think we will just have to figure the best timing. I don't want to leave the pack vulnerable, especially if we were to have more young ones on the way," he explained. Then, he would not want to pull Serach far from his own brood. "So somewhere in the middle it will have to be." When the pups were a bit mobile, and they had plenty of food. If they had any.

"Thank you..Leotie. You have helped us tremendously, and I am always grateful for your honest words." He paused only to make sure she heard him, before bumping her shoulder playfully, and racing forward to reach the others.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]