(See All?) Announcements
698 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

all of your tears will dry faster in the sun — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

While Cheedo rather liked the company of the pale leader she had also going the Monadnock a little lonely without the men there.  Having them back was a relief and she found that she was eager to know how it had gone for them.  It pleased her to hear that Roose felt it had gone well. “Well hopefully this can he the start to a good friendship between the packs.” As for the comment about their previous leader, “That doesn't surprise me. Our current leader has something our previous leader never had.” That however was a conversation for another day or not at all as far as the small agouti was concerned. She was doing her best to put her life before Whitestone behind her and talking about Craw didn't necessarily help.

Roose soon went to greet Piety and Wraith came to speak to her.  She was a little more than surprised when he pulled her into an embrace and lick at her ear. Even more surprising was that it didn't make her feel uncomfortable, “I'm glad to have you back,” she told him as she nuzzled her muzzle into the fur of his scruff. “Of course, I wouldn't let you down,” she said with a laugh but she was serious too. With a glance at Piety, “Wasn't anything I couldn't handle,” she said joining in the jest.

As Wraith corralled them toward home Cheedo was glad to follow and for once she felt like she had found the place she belonged. The scenery might be similar to her old home bit the wolves were much different.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Flywolf who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Roosemooth Boor

OOC!  

--------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:  224

Roose was content to sit back and simply listen to the goings-on of the reunion, but after greeting her mate, Piety turned her attention to the advisor and asked his thoughts.

“Your mate kept things calm and friendly, even when they were disinclined to do the same. Their guardian, the one they call Askan, met us at the border and thought it his place to attempt to goad us into fighting.” He glanced at the darker of his alpha. “Wraith would not let himself be swayed and kept a civil tongue throughout the whole meeting.”

It was more than could have been said for him if he had opened his mouth.  There was a reason for his silence, after all.  He had learned long ago that it was better for the world to think you’re a fool than to open your mouth and prove it right.

“Without his cool temper and determination to end things well, things might not have gone so smoothly.” He concluded, nodding to both of his leaders.

Just thinking about Askan’s barbs made his fur prickle.  Did they not teach respect in their pack? Were the new pups going to be the same way? Was there no order? How could the Rye Fields alphas simply stand by while their subordinate insulted not just their guests, but their neighbors as well?

"Speech"  Thought

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Fading and archiving. Don't forget to claim LP guys. @Wraith @Cheedo @Roosemooth <3

Once she was happy with her reunion with her mate her focus had gone on to their advisor-in-training. She simply smirked at his words and let him have his say. "Not exactly what I meant but those things are still good to hear." Piety chuckled softly and motioned with her head as they began to walk back towards the heart of their stomping grounds. "I wanted to hear about you and you actions and thoughts." She announced cooly with a wave of her tail. "But we will have plenty of time to talk about that later, once you and Wraith have recovered from your journey." The pale leader offered the older man a smile before she moved to be closer to her large mate.

The journey to the den and caches wasn't a particularly long one. They would be able to continue friendly banter and exchange knowledge up their if the males didn't wish to rest before any more diplomatic talk took place. Of course, she would still linger about her husband like a ghost. The pale Kael had missed him far too much to run off for duties this very minute. It was beyond good to have them back in the Monadnock's presence, Even if the trip hadn't been techincally been very long, she missed them as if they had been gone for months.

-fade-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T