646 Users Online
Bing, Hazelnut, Google, Adora, Sophrosnia

I'm Here and I Won't Leave You — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

Her nervousness quickly overshadowed her excitement. Sure it may be something all new mothers had but hers was especially amplified. The fear of failure was immense in the dark woman, always had been probably always will be. She was afraid of letting those she loved down and considering those who would be most affected were her children...well that was almost to much to bare. Her worry was temporarily soothed by her mates words. The rubbing of his head under her chin allowed the tension that had built up to melt away. He reassured her that he would be there the whole time and that Namid had raised two litters already and could always help her. Moon considered this and agreed that the queen would most likely be the best for helping her through.

She nodded in agreement as he sat back. Silver eyes looked at him, taking in his confidence. Oh how she wished she could share it with him. His next words surprised him. Besides, you aren't the only new mother in Fallen Tree Cove. Not the only one? Silver tipped ears perked up at this news despite her memory loss Moonshadow still wouldn't have known anyone else was having pups within the pack. She may have if she hadn't lost her memory and returned to the cove to smell the scent of pregnancy on others. "I'm not?" She inquired curiously. "Who else is having pups?" New mothers meant Namid wasn't included, so that meant others either got permission or broke pack law. This caused a new fear to arise. Despite Tagg telling her they were given permission what if Namid became furious with the others enough to include her in it? What would happen to her and her babies? And Tagg too? She swallowed hard pushing this fear down. This was not the time for it, she would not let it consume her.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 259

Tagg wished he hadn’t said anything.  He wasn’t sure he’d made her anxiety worse, but he didn’t think he had soothed her either. He began grooming her head, hoping the familiar action might help her a little more. “Well nobody has said anything yet, but it’s been long enough their scents have changed.” He said slowly between licks. “But Namid’s daughter, Neha, seems to be expecting.  I think Eidolon is as well, though I haven’t seen her around lately.” He wondered what happened to her.

He sat quietly for a few moments, just grooming and trying to calm her down. He missed days like these, where they could just sit and talk, or just quietly enjoy one another’s company. He desperately wanted her memory to recover, but he didn’t want to push her or make her feel bad.  It was part of the reason why he hadn’t taken her up to the hot springs yet. He was afraid to ruin the spot for them, and he wasn’t sure how the exceptionally hot water would affect the children growing inside his mate.

“Moon,” He said quietly, sitting back just enough to be able to look her in the eye, “I know you’re scared.  I’m scared too; I’ve never been a father. Never even dreamed it would even be a possibility. I don’t care if you don’t remember me right now; I’m not going to leave just because things went a little sideways. I love you. And I know we can do this.” He smiled at her reassuringly. “If anyone can figure this out, it’s us.”

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

Her anxiety hadn't been soothed with his words but his grooming of her head did the trick. She relaxed and laid down leaning into her love. She closed her eyes letting out a deep breath. They would be okay, she'd be okay, everything would be fine. Her mate spoke as he groomed her. His words were interesting to the dark woman but not enough for her to move away from his touch. No one had said anything? Weird, yet again with out her memory of getting permission she may have hid too. He spoke of Neha expecting as well has Eidolon. She could tell who the first was but the latter was a foreign name. "is she alright?" The dark she wolf knew she had gone missing could this Eidolon have as well?

Moments of silence passed as the pair laid together enjoying one another's company. It was a wonderful feeling for the young woman and could see how she had fallen in love with the scarred man. The silence wouldn't last forever for Tagg had stopped his grooming and sat up to look at her. Lifting herself so that she supported her own weight she looked at him with a smile. I know you're scared...Her ears flicked back to rest upon her skull. Sure she was scared, thinking you're looking for the family you lost only to discover you actually had have another one. Not only a family but a mate and puppies on the way? Somehow she had managed to handle it. He told her that he'd never leave her despite what has happened. "I love you too" it was the first time she had said that since they how found her but it felt so right rolling off her tongue. "thank you for willing to work with me. I hope I can remember everything again soon" she reached up to give his chin a kiss. They would get through this, deep down she knew it to be true.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]