(See All?) Announcements
547 Users Online
Bing, Google

Blind faith — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Wow I suck like bad DX I'm so sorry I promise to do better now that works evened out

Her ears fell back in regret as he apologized to her meek attempt at a joke. Giving his muzzle a nudge she tried to reassure him "oh no, no dont be sorry. I'm sorry. I tried to make a joke and it was a bad one." Her gaze fell to her paws for a moment until he asked her if she would like Neha to bring her some herbs to help her stomach. Giving her head a vigorous nod she thanked him for sending the healer. Kajika assured her that he believed the healer would have something to help her. She gave a warm smile in response as he went on to ask her if there was anything he could do for her. Hesitantly she asked if she could get out of the den. Fearing he'd say no she didnt get her hopes up. But his agreement filled the dark woman with hope and excitement.

The dark duo left the den and headed down towards the lake. Large ebony paws moved surprisingly easy under her frame. Silver eyes watched where she was stepping since they were going down hill. Half way to the lake her friend called out telling her that if she felt like she needed to go back at anytime to tell him and that they'd keep an easy pace. Giving him a uh huh and a nod of her head the soon to be mother finally made it onto the rocky shore of the lake. Her mercury gaze lifted and looked out over the large lake. She took in the sight with a look of awe in her eyes. "Its beautiful" she breathed walking up next to him. Was this really her home?

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Faded and archived

It seemed they'd had a misunderstanding where she'd been joking and he thought she was serious, he supposed they would have some moments like this. Even though the wolf in front of him looked and sounded like Moonshadow there were something that were not her. He met her gaze after she nudged his chin. “You shouldn't be sorry either, it was just a little miscommunication between us, that's all,” he said before returning the nudge to keep her from looking at her paws. He still didn't like it when she was sad. He seemed to brighten her spirits when he mentioned that Neha might have something for her upset stomach. “I will send her around with something for you before I start my patrol. He wanted to get another one in before dark was upon them. Something very Moonshadow was her wanting to leave the den, she could be very stubborn and didn't like to admit when she was hurt. So her asking to leave the den wasn't much of a surprise.

He of course agreed to sneak her out so she could stretch her legs. He could sympathize with her need to get out and moving. He couldn't imagine she was very comfortable carrying all those pups. So he led her out of the den and to the lake where he thought might help her some. He kept a slower pace to allow her to keep up since he knew she wasn't traveling as fast as she used to. When they got to the lake he stepped up to the water's edge to take a drink and allow her to take it all in. He hoped that maybe the lake would help to jog her memory a little. He watched as she came to stand beside him while remarking how beautiful the lake was. “Very beautiful,” he agreed. He felt like she needed to see it during all the seasons and if she didn't get her memory back she very well might. “We are lucky to have such a view from our territory." His gaze went to her as they stood at the water's edge and all he could think was that he was glad something worse hadn't happened to her.

Fade

(This post was last modified: May 26, 2017, 04:13 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.