530 Users Online
Google, Bing

take these broken wings — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
@Lorcan archived! :*

The ghost offered the tawny healer a small nod, his gaze softening as he studied the agouti. He seemed eager to show that he was a worthy addition to Hearthwood, despite the recent bad blood between the two northern packs. Lorcán had chosen to join the river pack for a reason, even if the change in leadership had driven him away for the monadnock. The healer had always been welcome in the Kingswood, even before he decided to seek residency.  “Of course,” he responded with a slow wag of his tail. “We’re keeping our distance from Whitestone for now, until the dust settles.” Lachesis had believed Wraith when he explained that he and the other monadnock wolves had nothing to do with the attack, but he was still cautious.

“Good,” he added to Lorcán’s response to Mittani potentially lingering in the lowlands. XIX knew that the rest of the river wolves would chase him from the tundra, as well, for they would not tolerate the rogue’s presence. “I’m just glad that the situation was dealt with quickly,” he added with a sigh of relief, his shoulders sagging slightly. XIX was also glad that Wraith and his pale mate, Piety, were easy to deal with. The contrasting pair were certainly less intimidating than the silver spider. …

The healer’s reaction caused a warm smile to stretch across Lachesis’ pale features. “I know you won’t,” he added swiftly, his maw canted to the side. “We could go plant collecting, if you’d like?” He suggested, motioning for the agouti to follow him. “I still have a bit of inventory in my infirmary that you’re more than welcome to pick at whenever you need to, but we could start adding to yours?” Lachesis was always in the mood to search for herbs—and maybe a small snack.

He stepped forward, waiting for the tawny healer to fall in step beside him before he tucked into he trees with the new Hearthwood healer at his side.

Fin.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you