(See All?) Announcements
682 Users Online
Google, Bing

Blood Sweat and Tears — Bowed Maple Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 56 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rosalind Andromeda-Tainn

"I gotta thank you!" Ro giggled nervously, joining in on the girls game of carefully avoiding eye contact. "P-Probably not a lot of wolves would of wasted their time like that..." Probably, though she hadn't actually met enough wolves outside of her birth pack to be one-hundred percent on that conclusion. Was she really worth saving though? In her eyes, no. However it happened regardless, just what was fate thinking?

"I-I could get you something..!" An offer, but really she was just thinking out loud. "A-Are you hungry? O-Or I could Er.. A-Re you on you're way to s-somewhere? Or Lo-looking for something? A place to stay? I feel like I kinda owe you now.." And it wasn't like she had anything specifically set in stone in the way of plans for the remainder of the day. She had come here to laze around after all. Though wasn't this just an excuse not to part with the cute stranger so suddenly? The Tainn honestly wouldn't mind getting to know her a little better, so long as it didn't inconvenience the young fae further that is. "O-Or actually, if you're busy.." But she'd still owe the girl, right? That's just how the world worked.

Played by Pinn who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Maia Destae

Maia wondered who would have come to her rescue had their roles been switched. Bash and Crash would have found her eventually, but when it came to those two there was no telling what could happen. Sure, they might have gotten her out of the mud, but there was an equal chance that they would have gotten themselves stuck trying to play in it too. A small smile graced the edges of her lips, and she dipped her head in response to Rosalind's thanks. If not, they'd probably end up going back and fourth all night.

The dark woman's first question could have easily been answered with an, 'Oh.. no! Don't worry about it, I'm fine.' but that response would have been rude the second, third, fourth, and fifth times she said it. So she thought she might choose the simplest one, and be done with it. "Oh, no I've got.. uhm.." What were Bash and Crash? Family? Children? "F-friends that I have to.. have to get back t-to tonight." Making sure not to disappoint the woman, she quickly added, "But... maybe.. maybe d-do you know where to f-find anything-anything small t-to eat?" There, now Maia would have something warm in her belly, and she wouldn't have to disappoint Rosalind. A win-win!

Played by Maeby who has 56 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rosalind Andromeda-Tainn

Dang it! Perhaps the fae wasn't just some random lone wolf after all. At least, not if she had somewhere to be tonight. Rosalind suppressed a frown, knowing that soon the pair would likely part ways for good. How depressing, the first cute girl the Tainn had met and had the confidence to somewhat communicate with and she was just going to go and disappear just like that. With an internal sigh, the yearling took a moment to collect herself in hopes that her disappointment wouldn't weigh in too obvious. 'There will be other girls, Rosalind. You need to get over whatever you thought was gonna happen cuz it's not happenin'.'

"O-Oh, s-something small t-to eat..?" The raven repeated back to her company, trying to rack up some idea's that fit the description. "I-I think I know where s-some rabbits are... I-I'm pretty sure I p-passed a den of 'em on my way he-re..." Yeah, actually weren't there a couple of them? Ro had stopped to admire them briefly just before the whole.. Fiasco with the mud began. "N-Not far from here, actually.. I could take you there!" She grinned at the thought of spending just a little more time with the female, and repaying her dept's of course. "O-Ok..F-Follow me!" She nudged her head toward the direction of the food, waiting for a sign of approval from her company.

Played by Pinn who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Maia Destae

Maia breathed a barely audible sigh of relief as Rosalind accepted the small form of payment. It would have been really awkward had she denied. 'Oh no, you know. I can't hunt for shit.' Gods, Bash and Crash had somehow found a way to rub off on even her internal monologues. Repressing a good natured eye-roll the Destae woman nodded. "Rabbit would, um, would be p-perfect." Her mouth almost watered at the thought of something warm between her jaws, and the sickly sweet taste of iron on her tongue. 

She felt some small bit of guilt for suggesting food knowing that her companions weren't going to be so lucky tonight. Maia would have to find something suitable enough for them, that way she wouldn't be reminded of how bad she felt every time one of their stomachs began howling. A mouse or two might not be that hard. Maybe even a second rabbit if she was lucky, though luck wasn't something the youth had an abundance of, so snow and bark seemed more likely. At least it would be something, and beggars couldn't be choosers, or something like that. She'd heard the phrase uttered somewhere before, surely. "R-right behind, um.. right behind y-you."