(See All?) Announcements
553 Users Online
Google, Bing

Boy Meets Evil (m) — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 7 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

Vulcan's brows furrowed as the Tadhg spoke, wondering how the man had forgotten his name so quickly. Paddy wasn't even close to Vulcan. Ah well, if his new companion wanted to call him paddy, then it was chill. It definitely wasn't worth making the fiery man feel embarrassed over it! "Anytime! I'm here for all your aura needs!"

Swinging wildly from side to side, Vulcan's tail mirrored his internalized feelings. Stories were always so exciting, and he'd never heard of Nums before. "Good thing I ran into you before I ran into any of them!" He said with an easy smile, and a laugh to top it off. "Well, this one time I was sitting alone, minding my own business, and finishing off the last of my mushroom cap when bam!" He paused for dramatic effect, thrilled to finally be telling his story. "Out of nowhere this ghost is standing right in front of me. Had to blink a couple of times, because they're usually not so.. solid." And by usually, he meant never. They never appeared like that for him. "So anyway I blink three times, and the things just gone. No scent, no pawprints, no sound, nothing. I get freaked out right? Thought it was some sign of impending doom." A fair conclusion considering his family's beliefs. "So I call out to it. I'm like 'Hello..?', then it comes back dude. It comes back. Only this time it's not right. There's nothin' where it's eyes are supposed to be. So I'm really tripping dude. I mean, I'm full on terrified at this point. I start running. I'm runnin' and I can hear it breathing. I can hear it's paws crashing down behind me. It's closing in, and I'm screaming for my sister. She wasn't far from me, so I was trying to get back to her. I can smell her, she's so close and then as soon as she comes into view the thing is gone. Just gone." He waited with baited breath for Tadhg's reaction.

(This post was last modified: Jun 27, 2017, 07:20 AM by Vulcan.)
Played by Maeby who has 7 posts.

Tadhg couldn't help but chuckle a bit as his friend mentioned eating a mushroom cap. Just what kind of mushroom was he discussing? Oh, this story was definitely going to be interesting.

Ghosts and.. Paw prints? Did ghosts normally have paw prints? The male decided to hold off on the questions until the very end, patiently listening as his company continued to tell his tale. "Jeez! Tha' sounds 'orrifyin'!" Tadhg boomed as Vulcan concluded. Just the thought of the event was enough to give him shivers. Sounded like a bad trip alright, especially with the whole 'missing eyeballs' thing or whatever. Definitely the hallucinogenic kind of mushroom that he'd had in mind earlier, no way it was anything different if there were freaky demon-ghosts like that involved. Personally, the red male had never touched the stuff, but boy had he heard stories.

"Waaat did yisser buff an' blister 'av ter say aboyt al' av dat? did she clap de tin' chasin' yer as yer approached 'er?" Surely if the thing weren't due to a strange trip she would of saw something, right? Or.. Actually, perhaps she could of been on them too. Either way, Tadhg was interested to hear more about these.. Experiences. "An chucker yer alwus clap ghosts whaen yer ayte th' mushrooms?"

Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

At first Vulcan stood motionless in the wake of his story to gauge his friend's response, but he remained frozen for another reason entirely. What the fuck did Tadhg just say? How was he supposed to respond if literally nothing made sense? Yisser buff and blister? The Tainn was pretty sure he hadn't said a single thing about blisters. Were.. were they even speaking the same language? And what was clap? Something like.. catch? Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no. Panic began to set in as Vulcan scrambled for a response.

The tawny man could feel his head imploding as he began to decode the messages. Fuck if he knew about blisters, that one would have to go unanswered. Okay, the second half. Now that one he might be able to respond to. "No, didn't see a thing. She just yelled at me for eating the mushrooms. Made a big deal out of it and everything, like it's not what literally everyone else does." Alright, one down, one to go.

Chucker? How did his name go from Vulcan, to paddy, to chucker? Maybe the man had some kind of name forgetting disease? Oh! Or maybe Vulcan was just too hard for him to say! "Well.. we.. we umm.. yeah?" When in doubt, say yeah!

Played by Maeby who has 7 posts.

"Hahahah! Well dat sounds terrifyin'! usually they were kinder though, roi? not loike de wan from yisser scayle? otherwise count me oyt on al' av dat!" Tadhg boomed with amusement. Surely that had to be the case, or else what would be the point? Ghosts.. So interesting. The yearling definitely wouldn't mind hearing more stories like this, though it would definitely benefit his bravery if they weren't all so horribly grim.

"An' don't git not the full shillin' at yisser buff an' blister for bein' concerned, everyone's got their own way av viewin' things that's for sure. me family, for example, didn't loike it if yer weren't strict wi' their rules, but oi definitely 'ad other things in mind. loike travelin'!" They were definitely homebodies, that was for sure. But being a free spirit was okay too! Hell, he wouldn't be standing here learning about ghosts if he stuck around with them! Could of missed out on a great opportunity for friendship! Though to each their own, Tadhg didn't hate them for it, and he was sure it worked vice versa. "A whole pack av wolves dat ayte mushrooms ter blather ter 'ard tack, is dat roi?" Never heard anything like it.

Inactive No Rank
Vulcan Andromeda-Tainn

Phew, that first line was perfect. Every word wasn't there, but the concept was definitely easy enough to grasp. "Oh no, they're not usually like that. First time I ever saw somethin' scary. They're usually like orbs. Not full formed or anything. Like balls of light, or the night light bugs." That was likely the first confident response he'd had since he met the man, and for that, he found himself very thankful.

His renewed sense of confidence did not last long, however. Not even a minute, or thirty seconds before the man rumbled off some sort of jibberish. It was the first time that Vulcan though Tadhg might be giving him the runaround. There was honestly no responding to it. He could suck it up, and ask the man what he had said to maybe pick apart something here and there, but that might be insulting. The Tainn might have made some weird face that said 'I agree.' before changing the subject, but then his companion might know that he had no idea what was going on, or think that the tawny man had no interest in whatever it was that he said. Thus, Vulcan was left with only one option. So he smiled, nodded, and said, "Right?"

The third sentence was easy enough, so he only offered a simple, "Yep!"