(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Bing, Google

My legs are weak — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

He certainly hoped so too. Not only would he miss the girl, but every day out would cause him worry. Again, he was reassured that Morganna would do no harm physically to the girl, but he knew well the emotional damage she could cause others, and how crushing it could be when her apparent favor suddenly disintegrated.

"Take care of yourself. And remember; trust your gut. I'll let Rave and the others know what's going on, and I'll see you soon."

It was unsettling, saying goodbye like this, letting her off on her own mission. Like a human father letting his daughter out of her first date. It caused him to stall, though he knew how precious time was to the youth at this moment.

"Whatever happens, it isn't your responsibility to get Revon back home. If things go wrong just... come home."

And what could go so horribly wrong? Nothing, really, though he was scraping his mind for possibilities. Maybe the stranger in question would lash out, perhaps Greer's wife would prove even more volatile than before, or her paranoia might see Adeltra's presence as proof of the Ridge's hand in Revon's disappearance, but these were all extreme hypotheticals, unlikely and still not as dire as his apprehension wanted him to believe. He let out a breath. She would do fine. He had to let go.

be a gentleman.
(This post was last modified: Feb 12, 2018, 06:16 PM by Sven.)
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

He once again wished her well and to trust her instincts and that he would tell Ravenna and the others what she was up to. She wished she had time to talk to so many more wolves, Ravenna, her father, Rom, Lorcan, all of them she felt deserved to know but this was her little window. Sven would do good when he told them, would relay how she felt and why she was doing what she was. She would be back soon, she just hoped no one was too upset with her or thought she was choosing Morganna over the Ridge for some reason.

She nodded to him insisting that it wasn’t her responsibility. She knew that, but even though it wasn’t her responsibility it felt like the right thing to do. The girl moved forward to her cousin, body pressing against his and muzzle burying in his shoulder as she wasn’t tall enough to reach over his back. I will, don’t worry. Nothin’s gonna keep me from you guys, she assured. Love you. Try to make everyone understand for me, yeah? I’ll be back before you know it, she said into his fluff before moving back. She put on a brave grin, tail wagging before she turned and took off at a lope which would turn into a run.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]