412 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adelard, Apollo

The princess has arrived — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 27 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Rosalin Victoria Kingsley
Anyone welcome! :)
<p>The sun was hidden behind clouds and rain would start here and there. The blonde princess did not like it one bit as she sulked into the lore. Rosie did not like getting her fur wet. She took great pride in her appearance and rain did not sit well with her blonde locks. To her pleasant surprise it had ceased raining causing a small smile to creep on to her inky lips. Emerald orbs scanned the area around her, red tipped ears flicking to and fro and her coal nose flaring taking in the scents. There was a pack a ways away but the golden girl had no interest in them. Yes she should be going and talking with others but she found herself to be above that.</p><p>Movement in the distance caught her attention. The still partially white fur of a hare moved about carefree. Stalking closer to it Rosalin crouched down and prepared to pounce. Luck wasn't in her favor for the rabbit quickly shot its head up and saw the pale princess. Fear filled it as it turned and bolted. Letting out a growl of frustration the girl sped off after it. After what seemed like an eternity Rosie finally caught her prey. She trotted proudly with her catch hanging from her jaws. Emerald orbs searched for a good place to eat her well deserved meal.
(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2017, 12:28 AM by Rosalin.)
[Image: rosalin_by_becuffin-dblfwag.png]
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

His journey had been long in his search for his partner, into this new land he follows he'd followed her hoping he might come across her scent. That it would lead him to her and things could get back to the way they should be. It had not been the same in the pack once she'd left and he didn't like not having her in his ear telling him what he should be doing.

It was as he came around a small group not the Sequoia trees that rose above his head that he saw the female. She clearly wasn't Tinley but she did have something that Pyre was interested in, a plump rabbit that would certainly satisfy his hunger.

The pale agouti man hurried in her direction hoping that he might snag something to take the edge of his hunger at the very least. “Hey there,” he called out to her as he came up behind her.

(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2017, 02:20 AM by Pyriel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive IV. Yearling
{Ooc} So excited! XD{ooc} In typical Rosalin fashion the blonde princess didnt pay attention to her surroundings. So she was blissfully unaware of another until a masculine voice cut through the air. Red dusted ears flicked back as the hackles along her scruff and shoulders stood. She did not like be startled. Who did this guy think he was? A growl vibrated in her chest as she spun to face him. Quickly turning on her heels the Kingsley girl stood over her kill and looked at the stranger. His coat was made of a handsome combination of greys, creams, and tawny tones that was riddled with scars. This quipped her interest so she allowed her stance to relax a tad as her emerald eyes looked him over. He was roughly the same size as she was and his eyes were a darker shade of her own. Standing tall, as a princess always should, Rosalin looked at the stranger "Hi" she said flatly. Her golden tail swayed at back height behind her as she watched him. If he thought he was going to get her catch he was sorely mistaken.
(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2017, 04:28 AM by Rosalin.)
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Getting her attention wasn't hard, it seemed she almost immediately heard him when he called out to her. It was the raised hackles and the growl that he should have expected though wasn't ready for causing him to take up a position that would be ready for her in case she decided to pounce. Then he waited calmly as he was the one that had come up on her, he was aware of that. He kept his distance as she stood over her prey making it very clear she didn't intend for anyone to get the animal she stood protectively over.

Her flat 'hi’ was greeted with a smile that showed his incisors though did reached his eyes as it never did. “Surely that isn't anyway to behave toward someone willing to help you out so that you have more to fill your stomach.” It wasn't ideal obviously but if he didn't go for one of the rabbits that resided in the lore. He then stepped back as his ears flattened and his hair raised on his back.

“What do you say?” Did she even want to catch something else that day or would she rather wait until her rabbit was gone. For the moment his thoughts were taken from what he'd been thinking of to worry that she might turn him down.

Inactive IV. Yearling
<p>Her flat greeting was met with with a toothy smile that was too contagious to resist. Her own inky lips pulled back into a smirk. surely that isn't anyway to behave toward someone willing to help you out so that you have more to fill your stomach her tail swished behind her as she pondered his words. His offer was tempting but she was skeptical. "How do I know you won't just take my kill as soon as I move?" her tone was curious with accusing undertones. She was suspicious of him but if he wanted to hunt maybe she could use him to do all the work while she reaped the benefits. Green eyes sparkled as a plan formed in her head. She wouldn't mind letting a big strong man do all the hard work. She was a princess after all.</p>
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

It seemed his smile did have an affect on the female and while what spread across her maw wasn't exactly a smile it was much better than a snarl. “Your words wound me,” he said with mock hurt, “What kind of man would I be if I stole from such a pretty lady?” He asked he asked trying to ease whatever fears that were clearly driving this line of questions. Of course Pyre didn't mind if he was able to get something out of this interaction so it wouldn't be a complete waste when there was so little to go around as long as he'd been out on his own.

Following what he'd said he gave a quick play bow hoping that some of his actions might help the lady be more comfortable. He hoped she would at least be willing to hunt with him so he would have to do it alone while his shoulder had been paining him. While he was trying to convince the girl that it was more than alright to accept his friendliness and his offer. He also tried to not let it show just how much his shoulder was bothering him in case she decided not to go and he would soon enough.

Inactive IV. Yearling
{Ooc}I think this is gonna be my last one tonight I'm struggling to keep my eyes open lol{ooc}

His mock hurt amused Rosie, thus allowing her smirk to turn into more of a smile. Her tail waved more easily behind her as the man did just what he wanted, relaxed her. His flattery was gladly taken, for it reminded her of how the boys from back home would act. Rosalin Kingsley was beautiful and she knew it and would always use it to her advantage. So right now if she could use them to get a better meal she would. "Not a very good one" she teased not bothering to deny his obvious compliment. Soon he was up and in a play bow eliciting a small laugh from the blonde. There was something about him that made the yearling feel like she could relax. She did not reciprocate his playfulness for she was royalty, and royalty doesn't play - at least not at her age. "If we're going to hunt then I'm going to need to do something with what I've already caught. Turn around and tell me about yourself" Once the tawny man complied Rosie trotted a ways off to bury her rabbit (remaining within earshot of Pyriel) so that she could come back to it later. Digging a deep enough hole as to keep scavengers away the golden princess walked back to her new companion.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
No Worries! We can pick it up tomorrow

She seemed to be relaxing just as he'd hoped she would causing his tail to swish easily behind him as he too relaxed. Now linger was yesterday worried that she was going to pounce on Jim and perhaps take a bite out of his other shoulder. He was sure to throw in a complement knowing how much women tended to like the compliments they received. He'd only had that one...well he shook his head as he returned his attention back to the one he was speaking to now. It was just as she was stating what kind of man he would be, “No, not at all,” he agreed with a slight dip of his head. Besides this was a female he doubted would let so much as a morsel get away from her.

His play bow wasn't reciprocated which was fine by him, with his shoulder paining him he wasn't much in the mood for play. He raised back to his full height just as she was talking about doing something about what she already caught. He tilted his head slightly as she asked him to turn around and of course he did. She wanted to know about himself? Wasn't he still trying to figure that out? “What is it you would like to know?” He asked as he turned around hoping it might narrow things down a bit. Then it might be able to make it easier to answer after all there were something he wasn't really willing to share the someone he’d just met.

Inactive IV. Yearling
{Ooc} I can post off and on til 5 since I'm at work XD and sorry its short Dx{ooc}

The tilt of his head didnt go unnoticed by the tall girl but she didnt really care if he was confused. She knew why she wanted him to turn and thats all that mattered. Once turned so that he was facing away from her, Rosalin trotted off to bury her catch. Russet ears flicked back to catch his question. What would she like to know? Emerald eyes rolled with annoyance at the question. "A name sounds like a good start" her tone laced with annoyance. If she was going to hunt with someone the least they could do is offer a name. As a princess she was taught to never introduce herself first, it was up to others to know who she was. But since this man wasn't from home she'd give him a pass just this once.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

He'd managed to talk her into a hunt it seemed but he wouldn't be able to talk her into sharing the rabbit she was now hiding. After making him turn his back to her she'd disappeared but she was still within earshot of him as he could hear her pretty clearly and she didn't sound too far away. Still once her rabbit was in the ground it would be safe from him, scavengers on the other hand...well that wasn't his problem now was it.

She wanted his name and the corner of his lip lifted in amusement, “Yes of course I suppose that would be a good place to start, my apologies,” he stated though somewhat annoyed with her whole demeanor just then. Still he shook it off, “I'm Pyriel and might I have the pleasure of your name?” He questioned her right back since he'd gotten her to go on a hunt with him it would be nice to know the name of the girl.

With a flick of his ear and shift of his weight he continued to wait while she finished up but that didn't stop him from talking. She didn't really need to know about him anyway, “So have you been in this land long?” he asked curiously. Perhaps she could help him find what he sought.

(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2017, 07:17 PM by Pyriel.)