(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Google, Bing

bullseye — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was important that he made sure she understood what she was getting herself into before they set off for the mountain and Fallen Tree Cove. He had served the pack for two years through hard work and Loyalty and he expected nothing less under his rule or the pack alongside Moonshadow. It pleased him to hear that she seemed to understand this and he gave her a nod. “I am not very good at being idle either,” he admitted, “And I am sure that you can do well. From what you have told me I feel you will fit right in.” As she spoke of how much she appreciated his kindness he offered her a smile, “It's my pleasure Muses, I'm just glad that I was able to help.” If he were honest it was another situation like Moonshadow where he didn't like the idea of her being out on her own. “When we get back we can discuss all the ways you can help the pack but there is always plenty to do,” he assured her.

“And I am looking forward to them meeting you. When we get back I can show you around after we've had a meal and you've had time to rest of course.” He didn't want to push her into anything too quickly, the cove had survived without her before so could do a few more days while she got the rest she needed. He couldn't help but smile at her words, they gave him hope that she would be sticking around for a long time and perhaps it meant something good for the cove too. He didn't want to get his hopes up too far as he had done in the past. “Yes, we will, please tt of time to talk and learn.”

“I think that is a good idea, we are going to need all of the energy we can get for tomorrow. I will help you with camp and then you and I can hunt something down together.” She could show off her hunting skills as he was curious if she was a good hunter. Perhaps in the future it might be a role she would like to pursue. He would of course have that talk with her later.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ray who has 36 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Meletē "Muses Synesthesia"
Her tail swished from side to side as she shifted her weight, paws lifting in an excited little jig — the habits of puppyhood still tinting her behaviour. She would always be childlike in some ways, easily delighted, and pleased with even the smallest surprises. "My father refused to assign me to any strenuous duties, for fear that an injury may affect my ability to serve as an oracle." Muses admitted openly, without hint of regret. Such was her life, and she had accepted it with little question. Perhaps that was why she seemed to cling to Kajika in a way, quick to follow his lead or suggestions.

They chatted on for several more minutes about her future, but Muses seemed to lose the intense focus she had previously had. Her mind began to wander, dreaming up all sorts of posibilities, endless scenarios. Life would not be the same without her sisters, but that would not hold her back. Whether they were dead or alive, she knew it was her duty to make them proud. She would channel their energy, living life a little for each of them, for she had not yet figured out that she was capable of living life for herself.

"I've scouted out a couple of areas that I thought would be ideal for an overnight camp," Eventually drifting back into the present, she turned to look behind her, towards the area she had intended to take shelter in. "But I had been looking for just myself." She assumed that they would simply snuggle up, as she had done every night with her family, and occasionally with other lonely travelers. It was a blessing that she had not come into heat during her travels, so males in particular left her alone for the most part. Muses, of course, was oblivious.

"I thought I noticed some deer in the area as well, so if we find a suitable camp quickly, they might still be around." Ever the optimist, she seemed to take everything that life threw at her in stride. Finally, she stepped away from the cold waters, inviting the dark wolf along by crooking the tip of her tail.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha listened as she spoke about her father and how he'd kept her from doing anything strenuous for fear an injury from it would affect her ability. He was not sure if this was a concern for her or if she was merely making him aware of how her father felt. “Do you believe that to be true?” He asked because what she thought about it was what was important. She was no longer under her father's paw so she had to make these decisions for herself. Being her new alpha he would support her in whatever way he could and give her the reassurances she needed to provide for the pack the way she wanted. He'd done it for Moonshadow and would have for Anaia had she stuck around and now muses.

The cove had fallen on some rough times and done good times during the years he'd spent there. While Vespertio had done the best he could and had always been a good alpha that Kajika respected and remained loyal to he wanted to do better for the man. When the agouti make did return to the lead position he wanted to hand him back a pack that was doing well. To hopefully ensure that he spoke with Muses about the cove and what would be expected of her. He wanted her to know just in case she decided it wasn't for her, he wanted to know ahead of time. She was determined though and that was what he was glad to see and he hoped that this might be a sign that things would start looking up for the cove.

“That is very good of you. If you show them to me maybe we can make them work.” He did not mind them sleeping next to each other for the night, they were packmates now after all. It was more a question of what she felt and if it would make her uncomfortable. He did have to chuckle as she talked about looking just for her. “Well you weren't expecting me to show up were you?” He jested but it was the truth. He hadn't expected to run into her either or offer her a position in Fallen Tree Cove either. It had happened however and now they would adjust to the situation.

She spoke of deer which he nodded, that would be a perfect opportunity to see how she worked with others. “We will go look for them as soon as we figure out camp, I wouldn't mind having deer before heading back to the cove.” they may even be able to take back anything they don't eat to the cove wolves and fill the caches.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ray who has 36 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Meletē "Muses Synesthesia"
Muses cocked her head, momentarily pensive. If she could not see, then she would be useless as a priestess. Likely, he had tried to keep her isolated for other reasons, but it made her heart ache to think ill of her father. Despite the choices he had made, he wanted only what was best for the pack. "I can't say for sure, although I'm as careful as any other wolf. No one wants to be crippled in an accident, after all." Despite her delicate stature beneath her heavy coat, Muses knew she was capable of survival. She had done it before, and she would do it again.

"You're right, I certainly had not expected company at all!" She smiled broadly at his jest, pleased tbat they seemed to feel comfortable around one another. It was a promising sign and she could only hope that the rest of the pack would react in a similar way. "I'm sure we will be able to make the most of the situation." Whether it was finding a cozy depression against a tree trunk, or catching a meal for supper, they would face any adversity head on.

"I can show you my favourite of the one's that I found, and you can tell me what you think." It was possible that they might find something completely different altogether. Indicating the direction with her muzzle, she set off in search of temporary shelter, mind buzzing with thoughts of hunts and adventures.

/fin (I gotta go to work, so I can start the new thread in a few hours, on my break, unless you wanna!)
(This post was last modified: Sep 02, 2017, 04:54 PM by Muses.)