(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Bing, Google, Magg, Hazelnut

our ocean graves are just beyond the sand — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

“I am,” he admitted with a lazy smile, the tip of his tail twitching. “I was born in the Yukon. Lived there for the first year of my life.” Before I was forced, by my brother, to leave the reserve we lived on. But he skipped that last part. Because Aurora did not need to hear it. Sometimes he wondered what had become of his birthplace, but he had no intentions of returning. Not unless things got real bad in Hearthwood and he needed to escape permanently. But he was not looking to return to the cushioned lifestyle he had been accustom to. It was more so to see what happened to his family—his parents. His father had grown content in their surroundings, more specifically the fence, whereas his mother had always hoped for more.

His smile widened as she spoke and he tipped his nose. Interesting was certainly one way to put it. He was thankful for the group of wolves he had acquired over the years. While they remained small numbers did not matter to them. Lachesis just wanted to see the pack thrive and see the Hearthwood legacy continue. He could not imagine living anywhere else—not after everything he’d been through with the pack. “Hearthwood River,” he answered with a warm smile, his tone calm. “It’s the only place that’s ever truly felt like home.”

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
@Lachesis care to fade this one?

i don't even know if i believe
Aurora Thanne

He was of arctic blood and raised in the Yukon, not that she was completely surprised, she wondered what had made him venture so far from how if he did truly prefer the winter season but the question never left her mouth, instead a smile spread the length of her jaws and she nodded. It seemed that was much easier to get along with than she'd expected; so much so she'd begun to forget that they were conversing in the rain. A cold sensation caused to shake away what water seeped through her pale coat and sighed deeply, ears pressed against her head in deep thought. They needed to find shelter, this rain wasn't giving up.

Her ears perked momentarily when he spoke the name of his pack and she stored the pack in the back of her mind for future use; she was sure to visit this male and his pack soon. She shook once more, feeling a slight chill from the cool rain and shifted on her paws with ears pressed once more to her head, she was anxious to continue this conversation with more protection. "Would you mind finding shelter with me, we can continue this conversation there." she seemed to plea with watery eyes. She was sure to have more questions for him but to make sure he didn't have to head back, "if you need to head back that's fine as well. I can walk with you back before we part ways." she was making it rather convenient for him and hoped that he would accept either one.

Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
*grabby hands* need more @Rory threads in future <3
faded & archived!

Shelter did not seem like a bad idea. As much as the pale king did mind being plummeted by the rain, the cold was starting to get to him and he could feel his paws beginning to tremble. The longer he remained out here the more likely he was to catch a cold and Lachesis did not want to bring one back with him, even if he was going to medicate himself in order to prevent it. He nodded quickly, a wide smile breaking across his pale features as he uncoiled his stiff hindlegs from the ground, “Sounds good to me.” He motioned toward the tree line before trotting away from the lake, his pace quick in order to get out of the onslaught of falling water faster. Poor Aurora—he had subjected her too long to the rain. He hoped she did not develop a cold…

“Maybe we’ll wait until we dry off a bit before moving again?” He suggested once they were beneath the canopy of branches, water dripping from his bleached fur. Taking a step away from her XIX gave his water-logged pelt a frantic shake in order to release as much water as possible, even though he knew it was going to take more than one good shake. “I’m not in a hurry to be anywhere unless you are,” he added with another grin, his tail wagging softly behind him. He knew he was not needed in Hearthwood—not yet, anyway.

He also did not want to travel just yet, for his legs were still stiff and water still seeped through the leaves, threatening to fall on his already damp body. Once the rain lightened up a bit they would make the trek back to Hearthwood, where the two would part ways and Lachesis would wonder if he’d ever see her again…

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you