(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Bing, Google

Help me now, tell me how — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

The small agouti wasn't used to her opinion being asked so she was a little nervous about giving it. Cheedo wasn't going to let that nervousness get the better of her when she was doing her best to turn a new leaf as they said. She gave Piety and answer that shower she trusted the judgement of Wraith and Piety when it came to this stranger before them. Something was clearly wrong with her though Cheedo wasn't sure as she seemed to be in a worse place than she herself had ever been.

Wraith soon arrived at the border and was quick to invite the woman, whose name the agouti still had to learn, across the border. Wraith's question hit her ears and she nodded, “Yes of course I can give her a nice tour after she rests,” was def as her eyes once again fell on the woman. Cheedo was certainly curious about her and what caused her to he in such a state as she was. The agouti would stay close so that she would be nearby when the woman wanted her tour. So when the party would move off toward the Monadnock the small agouti was close behind, her patrol could wait until a little later.

Guardian Dem 3/3.
Word count: 209
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
I intend to do one last post after Piety replies if that's alright. <3

The black leader spotted the tearful way she took his words, the dripping nose, the subtle tremor. What sort of life did she lead before he found her out there in the lowlands? More importantly, he intended to find out just who hurt her so badly to have her act in such a way. She was one of theirs now and Wraith intended to find out. While he had no intention of traumatizing the female further, it wouldn't keep him from investigating any lead he came across. Even if her past wasn't his business, protecting his pack was. If there was a threat out there to one of theirs, he would see fit to expunge it just as he had done with Mittani.

As Lenae gave her assent and Cheedo agreed to his wishes, Wraith smiled and nodded to send them on their way, but paused to allow Piety to say something if she wished it. Once the pale leader said her piece, he continued. "Go on and rest," he told the newest member of the Monadnock. To Cheedo, he dipped his head in thanks. "We'll be along shortly."

Only after the pair were on their way did Wraith let out a long sigh and turn to Piety. "I suppose I owe you an explanation," he murmured, his lips twisted with wry humor. "I should have spoken to you before extending the offer," he acknowledged. "But if you'd seen -- " He paused, yellow eyes narrowing as he read his mate's face. "You met her before this." It was far from a question considering the way she said it so plainly with her face.The brute chuckled as he shook his head. "Share your thoughts and I'll share mine?" he said gently, content to nuzzle into her fur.

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2017, 11:04 PM by Wraith.)
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She let her mate handle the reins once he arrived. This had been his own personal offer after all and she had already given her blessing to the wrecked woman at their borders. She gave a small smile as Cheedo seemed to welcome Everly just as the mated pair had. "If either of you needs anything just call." The pale Kael waved with her muzzle as her attention was now focused on her mate.

A smile grew on her face as he spoke to her. She was waiting for it to click with him and it didn't seem to take too long. Piety laughed softly and nuzzled the large male. "Of course I will, love. I'm more interested in your thoughts right now if I'm being honest." Hadn't Everly said that Wraith knew what this was, that he could fix it? She reluctantly pulled away from his warmth. With her tail, she motioned for her mate to follow after her. "But I don't wish to leave Cyril alone much longer. We can chat on the way?" Spending some time together, even if it was to discuss more business matters, would be nice. The mother was positive that Cyril would also be excited to see his father before bedtime.

-piety's exit-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael

While Piety motioned for him to follow in a direct path back towards the Monadnock, Wraith gently guided her askew towards one of the caches. His aborted hunting mission meant nothing fresh for this evening's meal, but there was plenty stocked up for just such an occasion and the black man was ready to take full advantage of their previous success. "We'll grab a bite on the way. Enough for the others, too. And our newcomer when she feels well enough to join. The call interrupted my hunting trip." Not that he minded. Seeing to pack duties was something he was willing to put first above a lone hunting trip that was unlikely to garner anything more than a plains hare.

"As for her...did she give you a name? I never got it." He shook his head as if tossing off several conflicting feelings. Their discussion, Wraith knew, would likely be disjointed and fractured. It was not one suitable to have around Cyril. Though he was still young, the brute knew how pups were like sponges and soaked in every word that was uttered around them. "Honestly, I'm not even sure where to start..."

But perhaps the beginning was always the most suitable place to start.

~Fade~
(This post was last modified: Jun 25, 2017, 03:10 AM by Wraith.)
[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]