488 Users Online
Jethro, Bing, Isla, Google, Magg

like diamonds in the sky — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vet who has 367 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wraith Kael
Scouting 4/?

Ah. Wraith chewed on the side of his cheek, considering his own words a flop. "I didn't mean that I don't love your mother like-" Ah, bollocks. He dipped his head and laughed. "Your mother is family to me. To us. I only meant that I d- Mmm. Nevermind."

Saved by the scout. The leader breathed a sigh of relief when Cheedo returned. Upon her report, he nodded. "Perfect. Yes, we'll cut them off. Right now. Ready?" Waiting for their ascent, the brute broke into a run. "Time to bring the herd home!" Wraith howled out a battlecry though laughter was clear in the baritone sound.

There was little more exhilarating than the thrill of the hunt. As the herd came into sight, they milled about uncomfortably, sensing the presence of predators. Wraith led Odin and Cheedo around the back side of them before barking and snapping at those at the edges of the herd. The stomping of hooves sent thunder through the ground as a stampede began.

Caribou on the edges fought to split and Wraith barked out orders to the others to keep them in line. If they split, it would be all the more difficult to keep them together for the rest of the trip and they had a long way to go.

[Image: wm2_by_becuffin-dblzotz.png]
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo
Scouting 4/?

Upon her return with her report she looked between her two pack mates. Her head canted to the side slightly as it seemed they both seemed rather relieved by her presence. The herd had seemed content where it was for the time being but she didn't know how long that would last. Something could come along at any time and get them all upset and cause them to run. She and her packmates had traveled far enough already, it was time to being the herd home before they lost their chance.Not wanting anymore time she set into giving her report and Wraith seemed pleased by the news she'd brought. With the herd stopped it would be easier to turn them back toward the Monadnock. “I've been ready,” she told with a small laugh. A moment later the leader broke into a run and Cheedo followed suit staying at his flank. They crossed the distance between them and the herd in a short amount of time.

The Caribou seemed to grow uneasy leaving the small agouti to hope they didn't decide to run before it was time. She followed Wraith and Odin around the back side of the herd and then helped with some of her own barking and snapping to get them moving toward home.

As they stampeded in the direction of the Monadnock she worked one side trying to keep them in line with others. She kept an eye out for strays that she would send right back into the the herd with a few snaps at their hocks. Wraith's order to watch out for them splitting was heeded and she took steps to help prevent it.

(This post was last modified: Oct 21, 2017, 04:47 AM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
Where have all the good guys gone?
Odin Archer

Odin managed a smirk as Wraith seemed to trip over his words, "Yeah I know, she'll be back soon as the kids are old enough ter travel anyway an' yer can tell 'er yerself." There was a blatant tease in his tone, showing that he hadn't lost all of his devious nature during his absence, but he had to work now and so he answered with a short bark of acknowledgment, his speed (lack of) would suit him better at the back so he moved into position with little fuss, his presence alone enough to get the herd moving in the direction they wanted. It was a long walk back, but he would have to push a little bit harder if he wanted to eat before he finally managed to collapse in his bed.

thread fade
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]