(See All?) Announcements
628 Users Online
Bing, Google, Matos

church of pines — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The voice knew who she had been talking about, had known it all before she had even know. “Why didn't you tell me about him?” She asked the voice suddenly as the thought came to her. “You made me travel all that way when you knew he was gone.” Sven. She wondered where he was and why he hadn't come to save her like he had done last time. “Do you know where he is because no one else does?” she asked the voice. Then she shook her head and nearly fell once more from the force of it. “No, don't you think I would have found him by now had I known where he was.” Leotie wasn't sure why they were having this conversation about Sven and she couldn't even remember how it had gotten started. The voice knew all of the answer’s and yet it kept acting as though it didn't, she didn't understand.

When she had turned and found the face of Kerb looking back at her she didn't believe it was him. The voice had to be playing tricks on her, playing on her fears. After panicking she was unable to get away from the kerb the voice had shown her and all she could do was listen to him. “You follow all of her orders why wouldn't you follow this one,” she spat at him. She knew what he had done, the voice only reminded her of the way he had wordlessly followed Naira's order to lead her from pack lands.

Then as if the pleading note in his voice had some affect on her she came back to herself, the fog lifting from her mind. The voice had gone away leaving her to face the man who had betrayed her by herself. “You should have as my friend you should have known me better.” She didn't know if it was even worth expressing everything that she had felt since her ousting with him. If he hadn't cared what happened to her, what she'd turned into then why would he care what she felt now. “You betrayed me Kerb and let everything be taken from me.” And then he spoke of the way she had ended up and the that it had seemed she wasn't talking to him. Her brow knitted together in confusion, “I didn't know you were here till a moment ago when you said my name I'm not sure what you are talking about.” She was again confused when he spoke about why she was there, it caused her to look around them, “I don't know,” she said looking at her paws and sighing, “How did I get here?” She asked herself. The agouti woman didn't remember traveling to this place nor did she think she would have ever come back.

~Table by Switch
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you