(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google

Gotta take a second — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
The last thing that Kip wanted was to hurt this lady's feelings. Usually, social tact and the like were completely discarded by the girl. Not misunderstood or anything - just ignored totally. But, in cases like these, where the wolves were just too nice for their own good, she decided to give it a little bit more thought. Deep down, she understood that she didn't want to live on the mountain beside them - it was far too much like the one she had recently escaped from. But Moonshadow was being so nice to her...

"I.... don't think that it's a good idea right now," she finally said, flicking her ears back in an apology. "I really appreciate the offer, but... yeah." Kip would never fail to impress herself by how eloquent she got when she was flustered. The joke is that she absolutely wasn't eloquent whatsoever in these kinds of situations.

Rising to her feet, the little white wolf decided that she should probably keep moving. If this woman could get her to so seriously consider joining a pack in just these few minutes, she really didn't want to see what would happen if she stayed longer. "You've been really sweet, Moonshadow. Thank you." It was genuine - she really didn't want this to put any sort of damper on the dark-furred wolf's kindness. "If I ever happen to come back around, would you mind if I payed you a visit?"
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The dark woman was hoping the young girl would take her up on her offer but she would understand if not. Maybe she wasn't ready for pack life. When Moon was still looking for her birth family she wouldn't have wanted to join another pack for fear of betrayal of her family. The girl finally spoke and sadly declined her offer. She stated that it wasn't a good idea. "Thats alright, totally understandable" she replied with a small dip of her head.

The small yearling then rose to her feet signalling that she was done. Moon also rose to her feet and gave her pelt a good shake. She then thanked her for her kindness. "You're welcome dear, it was wonderful meeting you." She meant it, the white yearling reminded Moonshadow of herself. Kind, genuine, caring and maybe a bit scared. Her smile broadened as Kip asked her if she could visit her. "Why of course. My home is up on the mountain by the lake. Just give me a call and I'd be happy to show you around". The dark woman motioned up to the mountain as she said where her home was. She really hoped to see the girl again and that everything wormed out for her.

Word Count: 216
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
Yeah, she had found the nicest wolf in the world. There couldn't be any competition - Moonshadow was the kindest, best wolf ever. That was that. A genuine smile formed on Kip's face when the dark alpha female just brushed off her gentle rejection as though it wasn't a problem whatsoever. Even wanted her to come by for a visit later on - and the two of them had only just met!

She was just about perfect.

"It was really nice to meet you too," the girl replied, meeting Moonshadow's silver eyes with her greenish ones. "Thank you for being so nice to me. I'll be sure to come visit." She made a mental note to bring their pack a gift whenever she did happen to pay them a visit in the future. "See you then!" And, with that, the little wolf turned to head north, looking forward to proceeding with her exploratory adventure around the Lore.

{ fade }