(See All?) Announcements
405 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Apollo

Just let me die — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

@Nauja set May 20th a week after his fight with Nyssa let me know if you want to change the date :) he has deep gashes along his scruff, a deep tear along his right foreleg, as well as large tear in his left ear.

After the fight with the demon Tyne had refused to go back to the hallows. He couldn't face Pip or Veho after what happened. Pip had chosen Nineva over her blood why would she choose him? And Veho? He had given so much to the sea wolf already, the tawny couldn't ask him for more. He was so far from home and had no idea how to get back. His pack mates had left or chosen to be elsewhere. There was nothing left for him.

Exhaustion finally came over the Kersey male. The pain was overwhelming causing him to collapse. He had pushed for about a week with no plans to go anywhere specific. His frame was skinner due to the inability to eat. His coat was covered with dried blood, dirt, leaves, mud and just about anything else found in the forest. He had no motivation to go on. It was beginning to become near impossible to walk. He reeked of infection for he hadn't cleaned his wounds. Tyne Kersey had given up all hope of anything. He was done, ready to call it quits and allow his wounds to take him. He laid beneath a cherry tree, his breaths slow and labored. He was unusually warm (due to fever) and sleep called to him. With his golden eyes hidden behind creamy lids the once proud sea wolf gave in to the call of slumber.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

She was out away from the notch once more but this time it was to hunt for the pack. With three little ones to feed they needed to keep the caches full. Nauja planned to do what she could to make sure they stayed that way for the pups and their mothers. She had traveled some ways from her packs lands but being that far from home didn't bother her. Not with the traveling she'd been doing since Emrys had sent her scouting. She had to admit that she rather liked going out and seeing the sights. Her mind set was a lot different than it had been when she was a loner. Being that the pups were still quite young made the sea wolf not want to go far from the pack. She felt the orchard wasn't too far and she might find some well fed prey hidden amongst the cherry trees.

The journey to the orchard hadn’t taken her a little more time then it should have as she looked for prey along the way. When she finally did reach it she found that it looked much different than it had the last time she'd seen it. Of course that had been in winter after the leaves had fallen from the trees. The sea wolf weaved her way through the orchard constantly on the lookout for a plump rabbit or a squirrel, anything she could bring home to her packmates.

It was the smell that had caught her attention, like nothing she'd ever smelled before. She couldn't described it and yet it drew her to it. The thought that maybe she should stay away did cross her mind but she quickly dismissed it. The trees with their low hanging branches made it difficult if not impossible to see anything too far ahead of her. The sea wolf tried peering through the tree branches to see if she could find where the smell was coming from.

It was so pungent that it almost made Nauja sick to her stomach but she did not stop in her search for the origin of the scent. It started to become stronger until it was overwhelming and then as she dipped her head to go under a low hanging branch she found it. Her eyes widened at the sight before her as she took in the wolf laying so still. She recognized him immediately and she feared he was dead, “Tyne,” she nearly screamed as she went to him and nudging his cheek to get him to let him know she was there.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

@Nauja sorry he's a little jumpy

He was glad he had given into the call of sleep. It washed over him like a calming ocean wave, lapping away the pain. It all faded away so easily, leaving him feeling relaxed for the first time in a while. He was back home walking along the soft sand of the beach. The gulls were flying overhead, the sun was shinning, the surf played at his ankles. Life was good once more. A voice called his name off in the distance. Golden eyes looked over the beach towards the forest of home. Who was calling him? His father? No the voice was female, his mother maybe?

The voice was soon not the only odd stimuli. Suddenly his serene surroundings were spinning sending him into the darkness again. His pain came back causing him to let out a soft whine. Everything was perfect! He hadn't hurt anymore! He was home! Why was this happening? Frantic nudges at his cheek brought him back from the brink of death. Groaning the Kersey man used all the energy he had left to reveal his golden orbs from beneath creamy lids. Everything was blurry causing him to blink a few times. Before he could clear his vision his brain registered the black form near his face. Panic and fear washed over him. That bitch Kissara was back to finish him off. Going solely off of instinct the injured man snarled and snapped at the others face. If it was the demon woman she surely could finish him easily for he was no longer able to move most of his body.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Tyne No worries, it's understandable.

She didn't know why he was there amongst the cherry trees. The last time she'd seen him was when she'd visited grizzly hollow and he had been well. Now as she looked offer his body she saw just how thin he was and the wounds that covered his throat and foreleg as well as the tears in his ear. Nauja was scared for him, that she would lose her friend and she'd gone to him calling his name. He needed to know that he wasn't alone any longer, that she was there and would help him in anyway she could. A whine escaped her as she nudged his cheek hoping that she could rouse him.

She was not expecting what happened next as she jumped out of the way of his snap in her face. What had happened to her friend that he would do such a thing to her. She whined again as she inched closer once more, “Tyne, it's me Nauja. You don't have to be afraid I'm not going to hurt you,” she cooed to help sooth him. Her heart broke old her friend and seeing the state he was in there was only one thing she could think to do. She just hoped that he would he accepted in and helped. “Please Tyne, let me help you.” They may not have been close before but that didn't mean she didn't care about him. She'd turned over a new leaf in her life and maybe she could do the same with him. If she could get the help he needed and find out what had happened to him.

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

His heart pounded against the walls of his chest echoing in his ears. His vision was still blurry but he saw the dark form move away from him in time. He kept his head low and ears pinned back until he heard the whine that wasn't his own. Taking the chance he allowed himself to blink as her familiar voice filled his ears. Nauja? His golden orbs were finally able to see clearly. He looked at her and saw orange orbs instead of the yellow the demon held. Unable to help it the tawny sea wolf let out a whine of his own as he tried to bury his face. She didnt need to see him like this, no one did. She begged him to let her help him but he didnt want it. There was no point in going on in his mind. He had lost everything and everyone. The eldest Mizuno and him had never been close. Why did she care? She had always cared about herself and her family, and he was neither. "I dont need help..." He bluffed knowing full and well that he did. "I'll be fine, you can just leave me" he said his voice muffled from talking underneath his paws. He would be just fine if he gave into the sleep again. It was so wonderful...why couldn't she let him sleep?

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

There were so many things that were going through her mind, what had happened? Why didn't he recognize her? Most importantly what to don't help him. He needed it but if he didn't even know it was her then how could she. Then the whine reached her ears and he seemed to calm himself. She inched a little closer when he buried his face. She hoped that maybe something had changed, that maybe he finally recognized her. She knew she needed to get him out of the orchard but she wasn't sure if he could walk and she didn't know if she could carry him.

Her eyes widened at his words, how could he say that? It was more than obvious that he was in desperate need of help. “You do need help Tyne and I'm not going to leave you here to die. You're my friend and I can see that you need me right now.” She told before moving closer enough to lick his cheek. “Please Tyne don't give up. I don't know what happened to cause this but you have me and I want to help you get better,” she pleaded with him. Nauja hoped her words might change his mind and he would allow her to help him. Maybe take him back to the notch where Emrys could treat him, she trusted the pale healer to help her friend.

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

The older sea wolf wouldn't let him give in though. She pressed that he needed help and that she wanted to help him but something inside him didnt want it. All he wanted was to not be in pain and to be home with his family, and since both of those were impossible he opted for the next best thing - death. Ya friend you left behind he grumbled to himself knowing he didnt have the right to. He had left too, to search for his their home. He felt her tongue on his exposed cheek and he fought the urge to cry. It was bad enough she was seeing him like this, she certainlyy didnt need to see him cry.

He removed his paws from his face so that he could look at her. Maybe looking her in the eye would convince her. Tyne kept his head down as to not bend the sounds on the back of his neck. Everything was so painful. Golden orbs met their orange counterparts as Nauja spoke again. She pleaded with him to not give up but she was already too late. He had given up, he wanted to die, even if he didnt he was too far gone for anyone's help now. "Too late for that" he spoke his voice weak. His breathing was labored as he now fought the tiredness away. The ebony woman was pack and she didnt deserve to watch him die. So he would hold on until she left, his last attempt to protect his family.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The seagull was determined to to not leave Tyne behind to lay under the trees and die. He was her friend and she wasn't going to leave him like this or ever again. She'd made a promise to herself and to Pip that she was going to stick around this time. She needed to make the same promise to Tyne he deserved to know that she did care about him. She was trying to show that to him now by refusing to let him give up. Nauja had crept close to him and showed him affection like she hadn't before with a lick to his cheek. She hoped it might stir something in him, something that would let him trust her to help him.

Her orange gaze was met with his golden one and she saw the pain there, it struck something inside her and made her feel worse for leaving him behind. As the words that it was too late slipped from his maw she realized being gentle with him wasn't going to work. He needed something more, her body stiffened. “You’re still breathing aren't you? Then it's not too late Tyne,” she nearly growled at him. “I don't know how this happened or what has led you to be so far from Grizzly Hollow but you are not going to die before I can make things up to you.” He was a sea wolf and just as stubborn as she was. He was going to get a taste of her stubbornness, “Alpha can help you Tyne I know he can and my pack is not far from here,” she said a little gentler.

(This post was last modified: Jul 16, 2017, 10:58 PM by Nauja.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

@Nauja I'm seriously making myself so sad writing these :/

The kind tone that the dark woman once held was now gone as she became more stern. She pointed out that he was still breathing which meant that it wasn't too late. had he not been in the situation that he was in the Kersey male would have rolled his eyes at her. So instead he simply looked at her as she continued to speak his gaze somewhat glossed over. "I'm not wanted there. You saw Pip choose Nineva over us..." he stated flatly unable to muster any emotions. All he wanted was to sleep. Charcaol dusted ears perked just a bit before a surge of pain shot through the left one. Make what up to him? "What could you possibly have to make up?" he questioned genuinely perplexed. He knew what she had left, he had ended up doing the same thing. She needn't apologize to him, and she already apologized to Pip, what more is there to be sorry for?

Her voice softened ever so slightly as she spoke of her alpha being able to help. So Miss Mizuno had gone and joined a pack? The tawny man was wondering is she would ever stop looking for Bella Coola. "Nauja, I cant be a burden to another pack, that's why I didn't go back to Grizzly Hallow" both physical and emotional pain laced his words. He wasn't wanted anywhere in the lore. The only place he was wanted was where he couldn't get back to. Tyne Kersey refused to burden anyone. He had been too trusting, he had been too kind, he had been too selfless, therefore he must suffer the consequences.