Things get a little foggy — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 256

Though every instinct screamed at him to open his eye, to face what was coming, Tagg kept it close.  He trusted Kajika, and they had also made a promise. He very clearly remembered the day the promise was made. “You hurt her and I can’t be held responsible for what happens.” “If I hurt her, you won’t have to be.” Event then he’d known that if he ever did anything to cause Moon pain, he wouldn’t fight when Kajika stepped up to deliver punishment.

So he waited.  He listened to the beta’s – no, alpha’s -  words and gritted his teeth, waiting. He heard a sharp growl from his mate, and felt the sharp pain of teeth on his shoulder.  He winced, but didn’t make a sound.  When nothing else was forthcoming, he opened his eye.  Kajika was giving Moon an apologetic look before turning back to the man before him.

It was done.  I was certainly expecting a little bit more than that. The man thought as his friend welcomed him back. He wagged his tail and allowed his ears to come back up as he nodded.  He would certainly be feeling the bite for a few days, but it really had just been a warning.  Tagg knew that next time things would be much worse.

Good thing there’s not going to be a next time, He mused.

But then Moon was brushing her pelt against his and welcoming him home, and nothing else mattered.  He was back, and he wasn’t going anywhere any time soon.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l