622 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'll Burn This Whole World Down — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
so sorry this took so long! i didnt even realize it was my turn! X[

They were quick to choose their target, the three dark wolves of this hunt, side by side. It was good to be with someone whom matched you, even if only by physical standards. For long, Elettra had been surrounded by the light gossamer and snowy coloration of women within the pack of the Hollow and beyond, reminding her of times passed with light women were favored over the dark, seemingly more 'pure' and 'radiant'.
Now, alone with Valtyr as Kade took position to ambush for the killing blow ahead, Elettra would motion her muzzle out to the right, whilst she found herself moving off towards the left, hoping to take the opposite side of her partner in order to steer the target in the direction of their waiting hunting partner.
In an instant, Elettra would be off, far from the slimmest wolf, she was not the fastest as those long legged, thin women, but with just as much power and might as was needed to get by without strain or question. Straight forth she was, aiming at the ankles of the elder buck to keep him moving, but offering the prey enough space to keep him running to make him think he could get free, without the risk of him turning as a last resort to face off the two wolves.