(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Adora

Almost two peas in a pod - almost — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh

Moonshadow's next question was just as surprising as her first. She wanted to know why he had decided to become a healer in the first place and now she was wondering how he was coping with everything? Wasn't he just a subordinate? His opinion on the change of leadership hardly mattered, the alphas made the decisions and the subordinates followed the orders and the pack flowed as smoothly as possible. That is until something horrible happened and everything fell down around them, wolves died and left until what was left looked nothing like what they had started with.

Blinking away the thoughts of his home pack Draven cleared his throat and shuffled his paws uncomfortably. He wasn't used to giving any kind of advice or insight about changes in leadership, Raela had just taken over for his mother and then they had acted like this had been the plan all along. "Well, I'm concerned about Namid and her wellbeing." The words were both honest and neutral enough that he mostly avoided the question. Concern for the past leader who had stepped down so suddenly and seemed like a shell of herself since was acceptable without hurting Moonshadow's feelings.

He liked the dark woman well enough, and thought she was doing a fine job as leader but his loyalty always lay with Namid. She had rescued him with his broken ankle when he had been just a broken child, but he didn't have the herbs to save her like she had done for him.

[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help. I'm drowning in myself

post 11/12 if you wanna fade with your next post thats fine :) @Draven

It seemed that the boy was also surprised by her second question. This surprise wasn't easily explained by the dark woman. As leader should she check in with all her 'subordinates'? Silver eyes watched as he blinked away his thoughts. Dark audits swiveled forward to catch his reply. He expressed his concern for Namids well being, something she could agree with. She wanted the lake queen to get get better and reclaim her rightful place with in the pack. "We all are concerned, but I believe that she'll be ready to reclaim her throne soon. She's a strong woman" she replied with a nod of her head. Like Draven, Moon would also always be loyal to the pale woman. She just hoped that she would recover soon.

With a few more word exchanged between the ebony duo, Moonshadow was allowed to let up on putting pressure on her paw. The bleeding had stop and the pain had gone down significantly so she felt it was time to bid her farewell. "Thank you Draven for taking care of my paw. You'll make a great medic one day" she said with a grateful tone and nudge to his shoulder. She liked the boy even if they weren't close. The cove was lucky to have someone like him. With that she said her goodbye and exited the infirmary. She headed off to the rock over hang to take a much needed nap.

Word Count: 246
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Ghost who has 291 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Draven Leigh
Perhaps Namid was strong, this was something that Draven knew to be true. But, his mother had been the strongest wolf he had ever met and they had all overlooked the signs of her illness, chalking it up to a cold and in the end it had cost her her life. The dark male was not willing or able to go through that again and had been keeping a close eye on the former leader ever since. None of this he was willing to discuss any further with Moonshadow though, she was kind and good hearted but the Leigh was a reserved wolf. The story of his mother had hardly ever passed his lips and e had already disclosed as much as he was willing.

He checked her wound to see how the bleeding was doing and when he was satisfied that it had subsided and clotted he instructed the leader to lift her paw. Green eyes quickly surveyed the wound which appeared clean now that he was able to examine it at closer detail. With such fine edges it should have no problem healing quickly and if the herbs worked they wouldn't have to worry about infection. Smiling as graciously as he could at Moondhadow's kind words Draven looked to his own paws. Thank god for his dark fur, otherwise she might have seen the heat that rose to his cheeks as she was exiting. He only hoped that her words were true and one day he could make his mother proud by being the healer that he wanted to be. He watched closely as the dark form exited the den and disappeared out of sight, looking for any signs of discomfort. She made it out lay and Draven nodded in satisfaction at his work, maybe he would be a good healer as she had said.

FADE
[Image: draven-greypixel01.gif]