(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Bing, Google

Darkness on the Edge of Town — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
That's very okay. Permission to PP Lorcan given. Fading and archiving. Scouting Dem 5/3

Inna had messed up, it had taken Jessie practically yelling at her to realize it but she had. Her emotions had been all over the place since her mother's death and Askan and Reyes had just pushed the wrong buttons at the worst time. It had sent her into a tirade that she worried would get her into a lot of trouble with Lachesis when he found out. She was still worried about it but she had tried to make it better. Choosing to ignore Askan as he seemed to feel obligated to ask them if they had more questions.

She'd given her apology and tried to explain herself to the woman before her hoping it would smooth things over. It seemed to help the situation as Jessie acknowledged her apology but she still carried bad news for them when it came to Lorcan's question about seeing Risa.

“I understand, I learned that when my father died,” she admitted to the rye leader. Though it didn't make it any easier to accept that Risa wanted to do her grieving with strangers. Inna have a nod as Jessie spoke about her daughter. “I am sorry to hear about your daughter I hope that she is getting better and will return to you.” Inna expressed, “I can't imagine how i would handle it something like that happened to my own daughter.” She didn't not think she would he doing as well as Jessie presented herself to be doing. “Thank you for understanding,” she spoke in regards to having to tell Lachesis.

Then came the thing that she feared, they would not be able to see Risa which hurt and angered the Raven at the same time but this time she didn't let it take over. “Will you at least tell her we came looking for her and that we are worried and miss her?” She didn't expect her message to be delivered but she at least had to try. She hoped that the message would let Risa know they still cared about her and wanted her to come home. Since they were not getting the child or able to see her there wasn't anything left for them at the border. It was time to go so Inna turned and gave Lorcan a nod for him to come with her.

Before she and Lorcan could start to walk away from the rye wolves Jessie's voice rang out she had a request of her own. “I was planning to go there next once I return to Hearthwood and report back to Lachesis. I will tell them.” Just as she felt it was her duty to tell Jessie it was her duty tell the wolves of Oak Tree Bend and now she had a name to call for when she got there. Inna opened her mouth to speak, she wanted to ask Jessie if it would be alright if she returned to talk about her family. She closed it before dipping her head and turning to go once more. It was too soon for that, perhaps she could get permission to return in a month or so to ask. Inna and Lorcan then took their leave from the rye wolves as the moved away from the border.

Lorcan and Inna exit

~Table by Jacqueline
(This post was last modified: Aug 18, 2017, 11:34 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.