672 Users Online
Bing, Google

Toss up — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Feel free to pp her going with him into the territory :)

So it was a hunting trip like her husband, and he ended up helping someone else. She listened intently as he told his tale. Of how he took the injured man back to his pack that ended up being further away than he was told. Then of how he was thought to have been the one that had injured the other and was held hostage until things were cleared up. Then it had taken him a while to get back. "Well I'm glad ya made your way back safe and sound. It was pretty nice of you to go through all that trouble to help that fellow." Kind wolves were always welcomed with in the Cove. She was glad to have another kind wolf among their ranks. Their numbers had dwindled a bit and with winter around the corner plumping their ranks never hurt. "Why dont we get you settled in again?" She smiled and gave her pelt a shake before turing towards the center of the territory.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

He watched as Moonshadow took it all in before commenting that she was happy that he was safe and sound. He was to be as well seeing as there had been a few close calls during his time with that pack. She also went on to say that it was nice of him to go out his way for the other wolf and Solas wanted to respond by saying It was nothing. or I would do it for anybody. but that wouldn't be true. He wanted to be nice but most of the time unless they were in drastic danger or had the worst luck he liked to try and keep his nose clear of that stuff. It kept him safer most of the time. So he kept his mouth shut and simply dipped his head in gratitude of her words.

She offered to help him get settled in again and Solas nodded eagerly in agreement. That would be helpful thanks. Dipping his head he picked up the rabbit that had lain at his paws while they had talked. Carrying it he crossed into the Cove's territory and with Moonshadow at his side he felt contentment for the first time in a while. But there were things he needed to do before he felt fully satisfied and able to call himself a productive member of the pack. First thing though was to relearn the territory and to get settled back in and with Moonshadow's help, he didn't think that it would take him that long at all.

Exit Moonshadow and Solas

(This post was last modified: Sep 06, 2017, 03:16 AM by Solas.)
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]