562 Users Online
Bing, Google

Ships in the Night — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
@Muses

Since coming to the heights Pyriel hadn't left the territory spending much if his time checking borders. There was however something that had been a miss for a little while and it bothered him more than he would like to admit. Tinley's scent didn't seem to be as strong around the territory as it once had been. He wondered if she had deserted him like she had before, had she gone off to look for Mace on her own? Why wouldn't she have told him if she was? Pyriel decided they he needed to do some investigating and see if he could figure out where she had gone.

The problem was at least for this particular day he could not find her scent anywhere outside the territory. The only thing he could conclude was that she had not gone in the direction he’d been traveling. By the time he realized the distance he'd traveled from the heights he decided that perhaps he should explore the area a little more.

Soon enough he came to something that piqued his interest, a small body of water. As he drew nearer to it he could feel the temperature of the air change, that was strange. Cautiously he creeped closer to the water until he was at it's edge. Standing over he looked down at his reflection in the almost Crystal clear water. It wasn't something he did often as he didn't like to look at the face that had done all of those terrible things. Then it struck him to stick a paw into his wrist. The warmth of the water went immediately up his leg and he found he wanted more of his leg in. The warmth would help his aching shoulder, the closer they came to winter the more it ached.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ray who has 36 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Meletē "Muses Synesthesia"
She was still learning the lay of the land, taking it one day at a time. Longer journeys were now cut short so that she might be able to thoroughly explore the immediate area surrounding the cove. After all, this was presumably to be her home for some time. From higher up, she had been able to see a strange mist rise, seemingly from out of nowhere. Typical of her nature, she was determined to investigate. It did not take her very long to locate the small hot spring; a small, steaming pool that smelled slightly sulphuric, the rolling surface of the water rather enticing. She observed for a while longer, before beginning her final descent down a steep path to reach the pool.

By the time she arrived at her destination, she discovered she had company. A wide smile sprawled over her mouth as she approached carefully, chuffing lowly so as not to catch the stranger off guard. She puffed her cheeks and drew them back in anxiously testing the air, hoping (as she did every time) that the stranger was not malicious. "Hello!" The pale wolf greeted, tipping her head and stopping around the other side of the pool so that she was staring at hime from across it.

"I've never been to this place before," She mused out loud, attention wavering between the wolf and the water. "Tell me, is the water again good? There were some hot springs I could go to, in the place I grew up, but some were either to scalding hot, or full of acid, making it impossible to try and swim in." She stated in a matter off act tone, scanning the pool with growing interest "My name is Muses, by the way. Are you another wolf of Fallen Tree Cove?" So far, she had met very few wolves that had traveled from outside of the lands.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

The place the pale warrior found himself in was very strange to him so it was only natural to be cautious. The air was warm and the scent wasn't right not to mention the steam coming off the water. He'd seen the steam on spring and winter mornings but this was different. Then to find the water was warm and made the pain in the leg with his injured shoulder go away. Pyre was a little irritated with himself for not finding this place sooner. Now that he had the pale man felt he would be spending a little more time there especially during the winter months, that was of course if the water stayed warm like it was all year round.

He wanted to walk further into the water and submerge his shoulder. The muscles had been sore for awhile and some relief from that would be a welcome change. The sound of a chuff caught his ear and stopped him from going any further. It was followed by a cheerful hello that was most definitely female. His pale head turned to return the greeting, “Hello,” he said with a nod. His dark green eyes followed her movement around the spring as she came to stand opposite him.

“This is my first time to this place as well,” he commented his head tilting to side at her question not sure what she meant. However she did provide a name for the place. “It's quite warm, rather perfect of you ask me.” He still couldn't get over the luck he had in finding the place. She introduced herself as Muses and asked about Fallen Tree Cove, he shook his head. “I'm Pyriel, it's nice to meet you Muses. No, I'm not from Fallen Tree Cove.” The pale warrior hadn't heard of Fallen tree cove and wasn't even sure if it had been one of the packs he and Tinley had considered when looking for one.

(This post was last modified: Sep 09, 2017, 11:12 PM by Pyriel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you