455 Users Online
Nia, Bing, Jadon

Au crépuscule de nos rêves — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ksi who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

And for all the roads you followed...

“Oh, not in this lifetime” letting out a glimmer of an already started laugh, the blonde femme responded with the obnoxious tone of a simulated scold, following with sweetened eyes as her juvenile companion padded forward, apparently following the trail she had been trying to pursue previously. Akila, then, followed, her limbs moving with her own signature of a tranquil pace. She wanted to give all the merit they could obtain to the younger female, and thus, she didn’t voice –nor did she make obvious- her discreet way of sniffing the air as well as the one she was religiously watching over.

By the time her skull had elevated to recognize and gaze at the mass of trees that fenced the borders of the well-known Wildwood, the scent of the so wished prey started to become more and more solid, and the tall vixen found herself wondering whether if it was really necessary to keep one’s nose on the ground anymore. Her sharp nose moved, seeking with skilled eyes and ears for the doe that was about to fall. It was near. Perhaps nearer than her companion, Willie, would think – or so did the older femme decide, seeing as the other hunter was still trailing her dinner. With a flinch of her ears, she stopped, stretching both neck and tail to indicate that the hunt had begun. She could hear it, near, walking, dancing unseen amongst the hiding brushes. She couldn’t recognize if it was old or young, or if it was suffering from any disease –something that was a preference, to her taste, as it would make their hunting significantly quicker-; but she knew it was there, and she was going to get it.

Slowly, she fell to the ground, her belly almost touching the snowy layer that appeared to cover all of Relic Lore, and clicked her tongue as a signal to the other wolfess. “Come” she murmured “It is there.” She pointed the general direction with her faded snout, tensing it as seconds passed while her mind prepared a viable plan. “Listen, I need you to get the game out of there, if you’d be so kind. You’re faster than I am, so you will be the one to tire it out before I strike it dead. At my signal, you run. I’ll follow.” As her words ended flowing, she rushed forward, moving her head as an indication for the other female to begin their hunt.

And for all you did not find...

And for all the dreams you had to leave behind.

Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
She nodded, indicating she understood the larger femme's instructions. Akila was the older and wiser of the two comrades. The overwhelming smell of deer filled her snout. She could already taste the delicious, mouth- watering taste of the venison. She stood ready, for her meal. If she did one thing wrong, there went there dinner. She stood, her ears erect, front legs bent forward ready to take off. She felt a <span class='word'> bleb </span> pass her stomach.

She was nervous. This was her first big hunt, with a much experienced wolf. She wanted to prove her worth, especially since Akila had always playfully teased her about her laziness and pup- like behavior. She wanted to prove she wasn't only young, but capable of doing these tasks.
Played by Ksi who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Akila Ulrin

And for all the roads you followed...

OOC: Late! I'm sorry! Also don't mind her sudden harshness, this may be considered as slight powerplay but since you didn't make Willie move on your last post, I was thinking that perhaps she stood there at Akila's signal, which would make her nasty side go out for a second <3

An unfathomable hint of tenseness started to fill the air around the two beasts. Akila was sure it wasn’t her own, she was an experienced lady who had quite possibly lived as many hunts as days of life the younger fae possessed. It was the other one’s tenseness that was sinking under their union, making them either weaker, or stronger that they could have possibly been at the start. Nevertheless, the stronger Ulrin took a deep breath that escaped her nostrils in form of a deep snort of what seemed to be irritation. Staring at her static companion during a few instants, body as low as her curved limbs were permitting her, birr filling her amber sight, she finally decided to make her move. “Willie, go, go now!” she whispered, air harshly flowing from her closed throat, hoping to start this children’s game. Hopefully night wouldn’t fall on them before they had been able to hide their precious –yet still distant- meat.

And for all you did not find...

And for all the dreams you had to leave behind.

Played by kckc1289 who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willie Lylla Tomek
OOC: It's okay. And sorry too, I thought I was waiting for Akila's cue. XD

Wille's eyes widened as it was her time to show her worth. She bounded forward after the thin deer, its hooves making an echo through the quiet Wildwoods. She looked back, wondering if Akila had gone, yet. She accelerated after their dinner, her heart beating harshly and her breath quickening. She had a higher stamina and speed than most wolves. She had no power in those paws and her jaw, as she was timid. This job in the hunt clearly suited her. Her ears rang with the endless beating of her heart and the deer's hooves.

Wille took a deep breath from the fresh, relaxing air of the forest. It was clearly different than Blackberry Fields. She smelled a hint of rabbit, but the trail was stale. She also smelled a vole. But a vole and rabbit wouldn't feed the two white ladies. She couldn't let go of the sound of the irritated sigh from Akila. This was one of the first times she had done that. Suddenely she noticed she was slowing down. She shook her head, trying to become one with her paws, and raced forward.