(See All?) Announcements
533 Users Online
Bing, Google, Khalon

A lone wolf and her thoughts — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena considered what he asked and thought it wouldn't be all that bad. She hadn't been hunting with another wolf in ages. <b>"Sure. That would be fine."</b> The white female looked around for a way for the both to walk down the mountain. There was a little ledge that she could possibly jump up on a little ways down the path. Maybe that would work. <b>"There's a little ledge down the path a little ways that we could jump on easier than this one. If you want to give that one a try.</b>
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Kckc1289 who has 69 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
(Hey after this, to get some points you can type in Maintence { + 30 Finished Thread with New Wolf,<u> Wolf Name </u> } and post the link. I'll do the same. And sorry for being late.)

<b>"I'll just go with you, anyway you go. Just to be safe."</b> He said agreeing with her. He just blurted something embarrasing out. His head hung low and his paws shifted nervously. His tongue hang out of his mouth from thirst. He started getting nervous around this femme. Not because she was threatening or scary but because of a warm inside feeling that was going to reveal itself soon.
(This post was last modified: Jan 17, 2012, 03:53 AM by Fallen.)
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
(Yup, planned on doing that soon. & it's alright, I'm patient(: )

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena smiled, <b>"Alright, then let's go. I'm starving,"</b> the white female teased. She held her gaze at him for a moment longer, but looked away when she noticed she was staring for too long. The female shook her head, <i> making a fool out of yourself again</i>, Athena thought to herself.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>She led the way down the path a ways, looking back every now and again to see if Fallen was following. It was a tight fit, but he managed to somehow fit down it. For her, it was easy as pie. She's gone down this path so many times that she knows where every nook and cranny is.</font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena spots the ledge up ahead and she glances behind her at Fallen. He was there, but back a little ways. She never realizes that she has a quicker pace than most wolves until they're put of her sight. She stopped in front of the ledge and waited silently for Fallen to get closer. When he did, she jumped up onto the ledge and hoisted herself up. She turned around and looked down at Fallen. <b>"See? Easy as pie."</b> The female smiled and watched Fallen.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
(Sorry, posted with my other character. XD Poor me....)

When Athena teased him, he couldn't help but grin. He hadn't been teased in a long time. He followed Athena into the small, yet useful path. Their pelts brushed against each other, along the way and again he felt the warm feeling.

He hadn't felt that warm feeling before. He watched as Athena scrambled up the ledge, which to her seemed probaly bigger to her than to him. He stared at her orbs as she smiled at him. Again that feeling. He liked it, yet it made him feel jumpy and shyer than usual. He looked away and shook his head. Stop, Fallen. Your looking stupid..., he thought. He jumped up. "It certainly is... " He smiled friendly at her.
(This post was last modified: Jan 17, 2012, 04:21 AM by Fallen.)
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
(Haha, it's alright(: )

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Athena smiled up at Fallen was a jumped up the ledge like he was <span class='word'>alate</span>. She stood there for a awkwardly for a moment, before she finally started to walk down the path. She glanced behind her at Fallen, <b>"Are you coming, slowpoke?"</b>, she teased. She smiled again and turned back forward glancing down the mountain. </font>

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Fallen was very interesting to her. He seemed different, but in a good way. She glanced back at him and took in all that she could about him. Her amber orbs glided over his muzzle and saw the tiny pink scars that imbedded his maw. He had mysterious grey eyes, that seem to hold so much sadness. She wondered then, why they would be so sad looking and ghostly. What had happened to him? She returned back to reality and cleared her throat. She hoped that he hadn't noticed her, so she turned away quickly and started at a jog down the path. <b>"Come on, let's get some food."</b> She smiled and returned back to her cheerful, happy mood.</font>
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen looked up after he jumped up and saw a bird. The bird was alate, obviously, unlike those birds with penguins he saw at the human place. A zoo, he believed. Athena called him, teasing again. He ran down the hill, examining the femme.

She had a thick, white, pelt that looked like snow, with her amber eyes and the small built. She was quite a pretty wolf. He could hear her paws padding on the snow billowed around the mountain with his ears. He looked up again and saw the same bird. Heh.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
OOC: I notices you're trying to use the word of the day, in order for it to count, you have to put the word code around it like this: (word) alate, (/word) but capitalize them and use these { }. It'll count then(: Hope that helps!

Since the two of them weren't very high up the mountain, it didn't take them very long to get down and through Serpent Pass. Now was the time to find food. The white lady inhaled deeply, searching for any prey in the area. She glanced around through the thick pine trees, but didn't spot anything. The Lost Lake was to her left while the surrounding forest wrapped around the remaining sides of her. She trotted lightly on her white paws towards the lake, surveying the area for any prey. She stopped a couple yards before the lake and watched around her with Fallen stopping by her side.

The female wished dearly that she was <span class='word'>alate</span>, it would make it so much easier to hunt that way. The gentle, cool breeze bristled her white fur and made the female shiver slightly. Winter was surely coming and she would defiantly need a meal soon. Squirrels and hares were not going to cut it, she'll need more nutrient meat for this upcoming winter. And she had a feeling it was going to be hostile one.

The white lady again glanced beside her at Fallen. <b>"Do you see anything?"</b>, Athena asked softly. She couldn't spot anything around the Lake, besides the occasional hare bounding through the bushes. Simply, there were no large prey around the this lake or mountain. They will need to travel somewhere else and track the herds, but that could take days.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
OOC: Okay, thanks. ^^

He peered around the lake, trying to find one sign of prey in the area. He stepped futher down the ledge, sniffing the air as his muzzle was raised higher toward the gleaming sun. She tracked the scent of a doe, or possibly a small elk. He hadn't killed a doe before. He didn't like the thought of killing a mother of a small, helpless creature. Living with his sister, had gotten him cautious of these things; they also had gotten him mushy.

<b>"I can smell a doe and possibly an elk. This place usually has more prey. I wonder why I can't pick up a scent. Maybe I'm sick..."</b> Fallen told the femme. He walked a couple steps forward and then he saw. The doe was resting on the beach of the lake. <b>"There's a doe, on the beach. But...."</b> He said keeping his voice low.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
OOC: Yup, no problem(:

The cool breeze picked up and Fallen spotted a doe resting on the beach. The brown doe looked like she may have hurt her leg, or she may be just resting. Athena dropped to the ground in a crouch ready to sneak up on the peaceful doe. The breeze was just right, carrying her scent in the opposite direction of the doe. The white lady glanced back at Fallen about to nod him forward, until she saw his facial expression.

He didn't seem very enthusiastic about hunting the small doe. Indeed she would be a good meal, but something about his caution to stalk to doe made her rethink the hunt. He seemed slightly <span class='word'>persnickety</span>, but there had to be another reason. She straightened up and turned to him. <b>"What's the matter?"</b>, the white lady asked quietly, nudging his shoulder gently.
Inactive No Rank
Fallen
Fallen looked back at the very pretty femme. <b>"This may seem stupid but, I can't kill a doe. I just can't think of killing a doe who's a mother. My sister kinda grew it on me...."</b> He shook his head, sighing. He prodded one paw forward. He looked at Athena, and sighed again. <b>" I must look very stupid right now."</b> He sat down on the ledge, and drooped his head as a breeze picked up.